Wendy’s: $1.99 Kids’ Meal Coupon (+ $10 Toys R Us Gift Card Offer Found Inside Kids’ Meal Bag!)

Just a reminder… participating Wendy’s restaurants are currently offering up $1.99 Kids’ Meals with the coupon found here, valid through 12/31/2012. Plus, look inside the Kids’ Meal bags to find a $10 Toys R Us gift card offer with $75 purchase! This will pair nicely with the Groupon deal I posted about earlier!

*Coupon valid only at participating Wendy’s. One coupon per customer per visit. May not be combined with other coupons.

(Thanks for the reminder, Cindy and all you readers who have been emailing!)

• Dawn says:

My kids saw this and told me about it on tv….it is SO misleading….it’s $10 off a $75, and I’ve gotten like 5 of those in the last 2 months when I’ve purchased something (cheap, with sale and coupons) there……..very sneaky….cuz I was about to run out and buy them all a Wendy’s kid meal this week.

• Destinee says:

TRU never has good coupons…that’s why I jumped on the groupon deal! They always do like $10 off $100 purchase etc…not a good deal at all when their prices aee way higher than other stores!!

• Barbara Yox says:

not worth it.

• Pattie says:

That’s just a coupon….NOT a gift card.

• Shannon. says:

Agree, this is not worth it.

• Geri says:

It was worth it for me. I got this deal the day before thanksgiving and was able to use the coupon with my black friday shopping. The cashier couldnt believe i was able to get the gift card along with the doorbusters!

• BA says:

I think it means you get a $10 gift card when you spend $75??

• estela says:

i forgot about this coupon for black friday till i heard a lady in line talkin about it and my total was over $75 i could of had a $10 giftcard

• Brittany says:

I know last year I had left my gift card coupon offer at home & the cashier told me I could bring my receipt back with the offer to customer service. I did & got the $10 gift card. Not sure if that still works, may depend on TRU store/cashier

• Suzy says:

I’m just happy to get the kid’s meal for $1.99:)

• Leslie says:

* I used this coupon with groupon $20. Had total at $76 used Wendy’s coupon to receive $10 giftcard with $75 purchase. Then she scanned groupon and it rejected the Wendy’s coupon. I had to spend $95 then the groupon $20 was applied to bring it to $75 + tax then it accepted the Wendy’s coupon. So in order to use coupon and groupon you have to spend $95+ before tax. Side note I couldn’t use my toys r us reward bucks with the Wendy’s coupon. Hope this helps someone.

• Betsy says:

Thanks! A meal for $1.99 for my kids is a great since it’s a treat to them. Bummer is they only let me print two coupons and I have three kids…

• Trisha says:

Got to Wendy’s and my Wendy’s wouldn’t accept black and white coupons and were very rude to me:(

• jessica says:

can you use mutiple coupons ( as in 3 $10 ones from wendys) in a single purchase of $75 dollars from toys r us? Or is it just 1 per $75 purchase?

• Rachael says:

Does the $10 gift card on $75 have all the normal Toys R Us limitations i.e. not good on diapers, video games, and a whole paragraph full of other stuff?

• Small print reads “Valid 11/19/12-1/6/13. In-store purchase only. Excludes baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, Unbeatable Price items, Ameda, Aprica, Baby Brezza, Baby Jogger, BOBB, Britax, Bugaboo, Cybex, ERGObaby, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi car seats, Motherhood Maternity, Motorola, Nap Nanny, Pediped, Peg Perego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, Robeez, Tommee Tippee, Under Armour, electronic learning toys, netbooks, tablets, video game hardware, video games, Apple products, FAO products, RobotGalaxy, Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards, photo studio, phone orders, Special Orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, shipping & handling. Limit one promotional gift card per guest. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Promotional gift card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 2/2/13, except where prohibited.

• Somebodythatiusedtoknow says:

If the kids meal is for 1.99 plus tax =2.11 you would be saving $7.88 on a $75 pourchase…not worth it