Amazon: HSI Flat Iron Hair Straightener Only $39.99 Shipped

Wow! The HSI 1″ Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener is currently reduced to $39.99! Plus, this item ships FREE with Amazon Prime or Super Saver Shipping! Also, make sure to check out the over 1,800 reviews… most are very positive! Great gift idea too!

(Thanks, The Brainy Buyer!)

• Brandi says:

I bought this last time it was on sale and it is awesome! Definitely just as good, if not better than a Chi and a much better price!

• Steph u says:

Bought this flat iron at this price a few months ago and still love it! Great buy.

• didijojo says:

I bought this for my daughter and she really likes it, says it’s better than her Chi!

• Angie says:

I bought it last time too and I hate it. It preally pulls my hair! I thought with all of the reviews and that Hip2save keeps posting it, that it would be good. I have thick hair, so that might be it.

• Nina Serrano says:

It pulls my hair out too but I also have really thick hair… My friend has it and says that she loves it but she has much thinner hair then me so maybe that does make a difference…

• Kaylee says:

I bought this last time at this price and LOVE IT. It’s the best I’ve had and the cheapest–in the past, I’ve spent tons of money on straighteners. I have med-thick hair…

• Heather says:

Ah. Finally ordered one for my sister for Christmas. She always buys the cheaper ones and they just don’t work well. Hopefully this one is similar to the one I have!!

• Laura says:

I have SUPER thick hair & LOVE this straightener. It does pull out a few strands of my hair a little bit, but I figure that I have enough hair to spare anyway. I used to have a CHI and bought this when it finally died (after 8 years!) and it does as good of a job, if not better than my expensive CHI did. Highly recommended

• J says:

I also have very thick hair and have this and LOVE IT! However, the price paid was not this cheap so buy up people!

• Tabby H. says:

Best flat iron I have ever owned!

• Serena says:

I bought this when Collin posted this around a year ago. I have extremely thick hair and I don’t notice any hair pulling, but yet I shed more than 5 cats and husky together, so that may be why I don’t notice. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this straightener. I apply some straightening serum after each layer of hair and I get compliments on my hair all the time. Also, my hair is really long and it used to take me at least 1/2 hour to straighten my hair. Now, it only takes around 10 minutes.

• Jessica Martin says:

I bought it last time and returned it, hated it. it wouldn’t stay heated i couldn’t get my thick curly hair hair straight. I had used it for a couple weeks before i got my GHD first day at work after using the GHD I received several complements on my hair, even my co-workers noticed the difference.