This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 2:12 pm.
Thanks to all of you who entered one or more of these four giveaways and congratulations to the giveaway winners who have already been contacted via email! Please do NOT email me if you have specific questions related to a giveaway; instead, you can email bryn@hip2savedotcom (if you are a winner, I strongly encourage you to add the email address bryn@hip2savedotcom to your contacts or to be sure to check your spam folder as some readers have discovered the giveaway email in their spam folder). Thanks!
$50 Walmart Gift Card by Kiss Products (5 winners out of 5,001 entrants)
Required comment: Of all the different designs on Kiss Nails page at Walmart.com, which design would you want to wear to a Holiday party and why?
1. Angela Bey Kiss Gradation In Film Noir. I am wearing a black dress with silver jewelry. I think they will go great together.
2. Heidi New I like the Zebra Stripes… just because they are fun and would go with anything I wear.
3. Page Cal I would wear the Gradation in Exposure. I would wear it because I like the way the gold looks. Reminds me of Christmas sparkle.
4. Patricia Mas Kiss Gradation Polish…’cause of its sparkly light holiday lights. :)
5. Tonita Mar I’m a silver girl, so I would wear the Film Noir, yes!!
$100 MarthaStewartCrafts.com Gift Certificate (3 winners out of 3,369 entrants)
Required comment: After checking out project ideas & videos at MarthaStewartCrafts.com, which project would you most like to try in your home?
1. Lisa Jeo Noel Wreath Card since Christmas is almost here, and I spend a fortune in holiday cards!
2. Michele Pic Beauty in Bloom Scrapbook Page
3. Nicole Pri Glittered Ornament Tree Card
Personalized Santa Letter Reindeer Package by Hip2Save (18 winners out of 1,326 entrants)
Required comment: Why would you like to win this package?
1. Amanda Dan Because we are struggling to even keep our home…let alone have a good Christmas. This would be a HUGE stress reliever for us to be able to give our little boy SOMETHING for Christmas…even if it is just a letter from the North Pole.
2. Amber Fur My two little girls would be so excited to hear from Santa!!
3. Amy Hag My children would love it!!!
4. Ashley Pea My five-year-old would love it if she got a package from the North Pole! She is really sad we don’t have a chimney at our new house, and I think this would make her feel a little better to receive this pack.
5. B Hew I have a five-year-old son who would love to receive this special package. He has a birthday on December 13th, and this would make a wonderful gift.
6. Bonnie Hys I think my five-year-old son would love this.
7. Charlotte Ser Would love to win this for my son as this is the first year he really understands!
8. Chrissy Cla Because I love to win stuff!
9. Deloris Ric For my two little grandkids
10. Elizabeth Kel My girls are four and six, and this would make Christmas even more special.
11. Heidi Bol This is probably going to be the last Christmas my daughter will believe in Santa so I want to make it magical for her!
12. Holly Miz It would be a great treat for the kids!
13. Leigh Har For a great holiday memory keepsake for my daughter and son for years to come!
14. Madeleine Let The special little guy in my life is finally old enough to understand Xmas-naughty lists and flying reindeer and presents and Santa – but still young enough to believe wholeheartedly. This would be proof! And someday, when the kids at school start whispering that Santa doesn’t exist, he’ll have a reason to keep believing.
15. Rachel Ead I would LOVE to win this package because, even though I’m a Mom of two kids, I STILL LOVE SANTA!!!:) I have always loved Santa & Christmas & am instilling such a love in my kids as well! I know my three-year-old would be thrilled to have a package from Santa! :)
16. Tara Lar Because my little boys would light up when they realized Santa sent it to them!
17. Teresa Hal It’s a great idea.
18. Terry Ran My grandson would love to get this. I try to still tell him that Santa is real…even though friends tell him differently.
Personalized Train Table or Deluxe Kitchen by Melissa & Doug (6 winners out of 7,521 entrants)
Required comment: Which MelissaAndDoug.com toy(s) would you most like to purchase for the kiddo(s) in your life?
Winners of Personalized Train Table
1. Linda Bon The Mountain Tunnel Train Set would be awesome.
2. TC Leo Trunki Terrance
3. Tracy Raz Any of the wooden puzzles
Winners of Personalized Deluxe Kitchen
1. Dawn Bel An easel and supplies would be wonderful!
2. Dawn Gal Deluxe Kitchen
3. Leticia Ver Deluxe Pretend Play Kitchen