Just in time for holiday shopping (only 26 days until Christmas!), don’t forget to check out CouponTrade…
CouponTrade offers up a large selection of discounted gift cards for restaurants, retail stores and more (perfect to help you save even more at the register since you can combine store coupons, sales and cash back sites with these discounted gift cards)! Plus, all gift cards ship FREE (or are delivered electronically at no cost) and there are many different denominations of gift cards available…check them all out here (you can sort by brand or category).
Even sweeter, new and existing customers can snag $5 off of a $50 purchase with the promo code HIPGIFT at checkout (note that this code is only valid through Sunday). And if you’re new to CouponTrade, you can enter the promo code HIP2SAVE at checkout to instantly save 5% off your total purchase (valid through December 31, 2012). Note that these promo codes CANNOT be combined and each code is limited to one use per customer.
Note that there are no fees to buy these gift cards (they don’t charge sales tax, shipping costs or processing fees!). Physical gift cards will be mailed through USPS (and arrive between 3-14 days) and E-gift cards become available in your CouponTrade account within 1-2 business days.
In addition to buying discounted gift cards, you can head over to CouponTrade to sell unused gift cards for cash (a great way to earn some extra Christmas money!).
(To read more about earning money by selling your unused gift cards on CouponTrade, click the link below “Read More / Post Your Comments”.)
You can sell physical gift cards, E-gift cards and merchandise credit with a minimum of $20 on the card; the cards may be partially used and do not need to have an even balance.
Here’s what you need to do to get started:
* Gather up all your un-used and unwanted gift cards
* Head over here and click on the Start Selling button
* Enter the required info (Gift Card Retailer, Serial Number, PIN Number etc.). Keep in mind that all gift card serial numbers and pins are kept private at all times. You’ll also need to note the gift card balance and your selling price (depending on the brand, gift cards sell the fastest when discounted 3% to 30%). You can always choose to adjust the price if your card is not selling.
* For each gift card sale, CouponTrade does take a flat 10% commission of the gift card sale price. They also charge an extra $1.75 per physical gift card sale and $0.99 for each electronic (e-gift card) sale. You are only charged a fee when your gift card sells; if your gift card does not sell, you will not be charged.
* If you are selling a physical gift card, CouponTrade covers all shipping fees and provides prepaid shipping labels for letters and parcels (they just ask that you ship your gift card letters and parcels within 3 business days).
* You can select to be paid by Check Payments, Amazon E-gift cards or PayPal.
Special Note: CouponTrade verifies every seller and approves each sale on their site. You can verify your account through the seller verification tab on the My Account page or when you list your gift card. There is a $1 pre-authorization credit card charge for validating each account. All authorizations will be reimbursed between 24-72 hours