Hallmark Gold Crown: *HOT* $5 Off $10 In-Store Purchase Printable Coupon (Through 12/19)

Yay! This *HOT* Hallmark coupon has an extended expiration date of 12/19… perfect to use towards a Christmas gift, stocking stuffer or to score inexpensive wrapping paper, greeting cards and more! Just head on over to the Hallmark Facebook page to access an exclusive $5 off any $10+ purchase coupon (good only at your Hallmark Gold Crown store)! Keep in mind that these coupons are valid in-store only and limited to one per customer.

Also, watch for this *HOT* $5 off $10 Hallmark coupon in November and December issues of various magazines (as it was available in quite a few last year). From what I’ve heard so far, you should spot this coupon in the November issue of Redbook magazine, Country Living magazine, Family Circle, Oprah, Parents magazine and All You magazine. Let us know if you spot it in any others.

(Thanks, Mojo Savings & Suzy!)

• angela says:

I also found it in the Family Fun magazine

• Andrea says:

Family Fun has the Hallmark coupon as well.

• Carol says:

I found some in FamilyFun and Ladies Home Journal magazines too.

• Meliza Brea says:

Southern living Magazine has the coupon as well.

• Tarri says:

I have found a couple credit card size ones in magazines to, so check all your magazines. I was able to use these on Ornaments and the Gift Wrap paper that was buy one reg price get another for $1, which I was surprised. Oh also keep an eye out on your receipt some of them have a survey that you do and get $2 off on your next purchase.

• Marlene says:

I also found it in baby talk magazine.

• Natalie says:

I found one in Food Network magazine!

• Jennifer says:

Does Hallmark have any deals on wrapping paper this year? It says it can’t be used on sale items, but they let me use it last year on a wrapping paper special they had (I asked them before using and they said it was fine). I so miss the good old days of 2 to 3 years ago when this coupon was for I think $10 off a $10 purchase (or $5 off of $5–trying to remember) and no restrictions on sale items–that was awesome. It seems like everything hasn’t been as good with couponing since the Extreme Couponing show came on tv–just had to vent:)

• Cari says:

I was just getting ready to ask the same thing, Does anyone know of any wrapping paper sale they have going on? How much is wrapping paper in there regularly? I usually buy it at Target or Walmart so I’m not sure. Thanks!!

• janel says:

I was told i couldn’t use the coupon on the paper deal. full price merchandise only

• kate says:

I was told the same thing and called Hallmark customer service. They verified this. In past years, I was able to use the Q. I was very disappointed. The same is true for the promotional items such as buy 3 cards and purchase one of their animated items. :( Anyone know any differently?

• Melissa says:

They wouldn’t let me use the coupon on the singing snowman because it is a promotion. I was upset because that was the only reason I was buying anything!

• Tarri says:

Hallmark Holiday Roll Wrap

Buy one roll, get one for $1 (regularly $4.99 and $7.99)
      Equal or lesser value. Some exclusions apply.

Valid 10/29/12-12/24/12.

Offer valid 10/29/12-12/24/12 while supplies last at participating Hallmark Gold Crown stores in the U.S.A. only. Not valid for online purchases at Hallmark.com. Valid on any Hallmark Hanukkah or Christmas roll wrap (including supersize). Not valid on past purchases. Discount will be taken on equal or lesser-valued item. Tax not included.
      © 2012 Hallmark Licensing, LLC

• Kim says:

I used my coupon on wrapping paper: buy one bigger roll for $7.99 get one for $1. I had to add three small chocolates to get to $10. Forced to eat chocolate :)

• kac62881@yahoo.com says:

If anyone would like extra $5 off $10 at Hallmark, I have many from magazines…would trade if you would like:)

• Jennifer S. says:

I was able to use one of these coupons on Saturday. It was shop small Saturday and I purchased 2 ornaments, used the coupon and used my registered American Express card. I have already received credit for the shop small purchase….so, my total for 2 ornaments was $5!

• Tina says:

Would we be able to pair this with the Yankee candle 30% off coupon?

• Char says:

I have used 3 so far, they are soo nice. I usually buy a couple ordaments from there. I also just bought a cute sock monkey more my little due in January. Yay for another one. I think there is a few more things I would like to get. Thanks!!

• JoAnn says:

My Hallmark carries Webkinz and a lot of sports-related mugs and things. Something to keep in mind if you need a few small gifts!

• AMY says:

Found one in Family Fun little purple card!

• ashley says:

Yay! I look forward to these every year now :) my grandma collects angel nick knacks and hallmark always has the prettiest and I don’t mind saving $5 on them :)

• Alicia says:

Which issue of ALL YOU has it?

• Carly says:

My Hallmark wont take printed coupons! But I have gotten like 5 out of magazines so far!

• Nancy says:

I found the Hallmark coupon in Family Circle, Redbook, Martha Stewart Living, Every Day with Rachael Ray, Family Fun, and Ladies Home Journal.

• Amy says:

It seems like I can never find anything I want to use these on that is a great deal. I was going to use them on the peppermint bark a couple of weeks ago when it was on special, but that was a no go…anyone have any ideas?

• Priscilla says:

I use the coupons to buy the nicer hallmark cards for the year ahead. For example, I will be attending a baby shower, first communion and 2 weddings next year so I will buy the higher quality cards and put them away until the event. I have plenty of .99 birthday cards that I got for free from cvs deals, but I prefer to use the nicer quality cards for special occasions.

• Jean says:

I use the coupons to buy scarves, necklaces, earrings – things like that.

• My store had teddy bears and cute decor items such as pic frames,pillows etc,so I was able to get Hello Kitty teddy bear for 6bucks!!! can’t beat that.

• susanne morse says:

Anyone else having printing issues with the Hallmark coupon? It comes out almost pixilated ~ not having printing issues with other coupons tonight ~ maybe it just means it’s done??

• Allison says:

I used a $5 off $10 in-store yesterday, and another $5 off $10 printed out with my receipt! :)

• julie says:

I love these! I like to buy birthday cards for the whole year in December, so then I have a card for every family member for the year! I have folders for each month that I place them in with birthdays written on the front. These coupons help me get cards for cheap!!!