Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

Join the Discussion

• Leng says:

Tried three times to order DVD/CDs from baby genius. Would not work. So much for that GREAT offer!

• Colleen Kovacs says:

I am having trouble getting to order the body shop and the waterford glasses.

• Gai lLeMay says:

Waterford wine glasses slod out right away. Is there any way they will restock?

• Gai lLeMay says:

Any chance they will restock?

• Jeano says:

sites like this one that give me problems, i drop them. hope jill’s steals and deals people are reading these and the above ‘comments’…………..
    good bye

• valerievalera says:

I have the Onna Erhlich bag from the last steal and deal and it’s worth every penny and then some. I really want this bag but I think I better think Christmas for others instead of me :( But I wanted to let everyone know the quality of their purses are wonderful. People stop and ask where I got my bag from.

• Cyndi says:

I think this website is a scam. I tried ordering, got all of my information in for my order and when I tried to submit order I got an error message. Tried to go back in and submit the order again and continue to get error messages. I tried to call the customer service number and get disconnected before the phone even rings.

• Cyndi says:

Guess its not a scam. Just did get an e-mail message confirming my order. Hope to receive soon.

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to