York Photo: Custom Desk Calendar Only $4.99 Shipped (+ 40 Free Prints for New Customers)

Through December 15th, York Photo is offering up new customers a personalized Photo Desk Calendar for just $1 (regularly $8.99!) + $3.99 shipping… that makes this calendar only $4.99 shipped! To get in on this deal, just head on over here to create your calendar and be sure to use the promo code 1DESK at checkout. This calendar would make a great Christmas gift!

In addition to this awesome calendar offer, new customers will also snag 40 FREE Prints upon registration. Sweet! :D

• Ann says:

Off the topic but I wanted to share this. I was so excited! http://www.tulle4us.com/Cyber-Monday-Sale-c185/

I got like 4 dresses and a sweater for 50 bucks shipped! They are extending their cyber monday 80% off final sales with flat shipping of 5 bucks!!!

I went in twice! One to order this nice cardigan for my mother in law and other stuff… but nice stuff… just order a size up!

• Suzy says:

Do you have to pay more shipping to get the 40 freebie prints home? Thanks in advance.

• Laura T says:

Fyi, I did their $1 mug offer and 30 free prints and its been over a week without them arriving. Also none of the tracking numbers they gave me work so I don’t know where the pkgs are. They sure are slow on shipping. I think I’m just gonna stick with Walgreens for photo gifts who i trust.

• Jessica says:

Can you use this for more than one calander? I make 4 for parents/grandparents!

• amanda m says:

I’ve tried to do this all night and cant get their web page to load at all:(((

• Diane says:

From their website:
    $1 Desk Calendar. Order quantity limited to one. Does not include shipping and handling. Ordered Online. One time use. Cannot combine coupon codes. Offer for new customers only. 40 free prints upon registration. Order quantity limited to 40 4×6/4xD prints. Does not include shipping and handling. Ordered Online. One time use. Can be combined with other coupon codes at checkout, but these prints do not apply to print order minimum or maximum quantities for separate promotions.

• Heather says:

I just got the calendar in the mail and it was NOT worth the 4.99. The title on the front was cut off in the binding at the top even though it looked fine when I made it. Does anyone look at things before they get mailed out? I can’t give this as a gift to the grandparents as I had hoped. It looks terrible. I emailed the company to let them know but have not heard back yet. I do not recommend this to anyone.

• heather says: