Walmart.com: Step2 Four Seasons Pink and Purple Playhouse $79 Shipped (Reg. $119.97)

Wow! If you’ve been waiting for a good deal on a playhouse, today is your lucky day! Walmart.com is currently offering up this Step2 Four Seasons Playhouse in pink and purple for just $79 (reg. $119.97)! Plus, this items ships FREE! Love that! :) As a price comparison, this same playhouse is currently selling for $144.48 +shipping on Amazon.com and is highly rated.

Check out some of the positive reviews from Walmart.com

We gave this to our grandaughter for her first birthday, she immediately was going in and out, opening the door. She soon found the door bell and she kept pushing things thru the mailbox. She spends a lot of time in there. It was very easy for my husband and I to put together, and it fit very easily in the back of our van. And it arrived SO fast to us. Love everything about it.

We bought this for our two year old for her birthday and she LOVED it! We had a whole pool party set up in the backyard but she went right for the little cottage instead. Every minute she gets, she is in the backyard playing in, on and around this fun little cottage. I would definitely recommend this to anyone as a seriously good buy.

(Thanks, Kohl’s Deals!)

• Sarah M says:

I love this but doesn’t look like my almost 4 year old would have a lot of

• Chrissy S says:

I ordered this for a birthday gift for my daughter last year from SAMs and I was so glad it was late when the UPS showed up because it comes in the box with pictures all over it. Just hate for someone to come home and it sitting on the front porch and the surprise is spoiled.

• Pumkinhead says:

I ordered the kitchen set from Walmart and I’m afraid it will be delivered with the picture on the box. The site didn’t ask if it was a gift or not. Amazon will ask when you purchase so that they can conceal it. We had a toy delivered in plain site a couple of years ago. Very disappointing.

• Heather says:

Thanks for this one! I have been looking for a decent quality house that will not take up to much room! My one year old and 3 year old will love it! Plus it is pink that is huge at our house!

• Jessica says:

Love Step2 products! If I’m not mistaken, they are one of the FEW toymakers whose products are Made in the USA. Deal-maker for me :) I just bought my little boy the sports climber from Step2

• Jessica says:

…which is, btw, $69 at Walmart right now

• Leanne says:

Just ordered it for my 18month old niece. She will LOVE it!!!