Target.com: Gilligan & OMalley Women’s PJ Pants Only $11.20 Shipped (+ Free $10 Target Card w/ $50 Men’s Outerwear/Accessories Purchase!)

Target.com is offering up a very sweet daily deal for all of you looking for some comfy yet flattering Pajama Pants! Just head on over here where you should spot a deal on Gilligan & OMalley Women’s Modal Pajama Pants (available in 4 different colors and many sizes). These pants are marked down to just $14 (regularly $16.99!). Even better, you’ll snag an extra 20% off when you head to checkout making them just $11.20 plus they ship for FREE!

And if you still have holiday shopping to do for the man in your life, take note of this offer valid today only. Through tonight at 11:59PM EST, you’ll snag a $10 Target Gift card with the $50 purchase of Men’s outerwear and cold weather gear excluding clearance items (the free gift card will automatically be added to your cart at checkout).

* Go through ShopAtHome.com for 4% cash back (regularly 2%) or go through Ebates.com for 2% cash back.

(Thanks, Happy Deal Happy Day!)

• Bridget says:

Thanks, 4% from shopathome, and I still had a 5.00 gift card left over from glade candle deals. Grabbed a pair for daughter, these look super comfy!

• NADIA B says:

Thanks sooo much. I am prego and due in Jan. 2013 and these will be great for not only after I have the baby but even when I’m not pregnant. Due to all the reviews I went ahead and bought the small short in every color. I am 5’4 and wear about a size 5 or at least right now but I didn’t want to have to take a chance and have to hem them because I don’t have time. Does anyone know I made a good decision or should I have gone with the regular small? And the same with the size I had a medium in my cart because I’m pregnant but then switched to small because the sizes seem to run big.

• michele says:

I’m pregnant as well and had a pair in small long pre pregnancy…. i love these pants! I just ordered a medium long to accommodate my belly…due in March. THese are super comfy pants!

• mkw says:

I have a size small and am 5’3″ and wear a size 6. These are super comfortable. I’ve had them for about two months. Have to say they are starting to pill. Even though I wash them inside out and line dry them. . . But because of the comfort factor I would consider buying more especially if they go on clearance after Christmas.

• IB says:

I am due in Feb! I bought 2 (black & blue)! This will be great when Baby P comes and I barely have time to go shopping for lounging clothing to fit afterwards.

• Jamie says:

Wow baby boom on Hip2save! Congratulations to all of you! I wish you all the best and healthy babies! Sounds like 2013 will be a great year for you all.

• Amanda says:

Ok ladies, just be careful with those wide legs. I have a pair and am continually catching my toes on the hem on the steps. Have almost fallen twice. I remember how unstable I was when pregnant, so just keep that in mind. Comfy pants though.
      Babies are awesome!

• lauren says:

Totally agree with Amanda! They are so comfortable but please be careful when you’re walking on stairs- they are so wide leg it’s easy to catch a piece under your toe or heel. Seriously comfortable though!

• Jackie says:

My c-section is scheduled for 2 weeks from today (Dec. 14). Fingers crossed that the 3 pairs I ordered will arrive in time to take along to the hospital! :)

• Robin says:

The men’s outerwear deal ($10 gift card with $50 outerwear purchase) works on C9 men’s hoodies too. Just did for my husband, as he depends on hoodies to layer for work! : ) Thanks for posting, as I need to replace them often, so any deal is a good deal! : )

• Karen says:

I love love love these pj pants! The moment I get home from work this is what I change into. FYI that the longs are LONG. I’m 5’10” with a 37″ inseam and buy them in the small-long. They just barely touch the ground. So if you’re not freakishly limbed like me go for the regular. If you’re on the fence between regular and short go with the short. They are much longer than the size chart indicates. Oh my gosh are they comfy though and they wash really well.

• Tammy Moore says:

I bought these modal pants last year when they were on sale and they were horrible. They were too long and really wide on the bottom of the leg and I was always tripping and I just donated them because it was just too uncomfortable.

• nonebetter says:

My mom is going thru menopause and suffers terribly from night sweats, I am going to buy these since she put thin pj pants on her Christmas list. Hopefully they fit the bill.

• Crystal says:

How do we get the 20% off???