Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program: High Value Coupons = $0.17 Pop-Tarts at Walgreens

Kellogg's

Wow! If you are a Kellogg’s Family Rewards member (you can sign up here), you may want to head on over to their site where they are offering up high-value coupons at 90% off through 12/3. This means that you can score a $1.50/1 Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts toaster pastries 8 ct.+ coupon for just 100 points! If you’ve been following my posts containing different codes you can enter to snag various amounts of points, you should easily have at least that many (if not more!).

Use the $1.50/1 Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts 8 ct.+ coupons at Walgreens where you can score the following deal through today, 12/1 only

Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts 8 pk 3/$5 with in-ad coupon
Use 3 $1.50/1 Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts 8 ct.+ coupons found here (you’ll need 300 points)
Final cost only $0.17 per package! Wow! :)

And in case you’ve missed them previously, here are a few codes you can enter into your account to rack up those points:
(If you have other codes not mentioned, please share in the comments and I’ll add to post if valid.)

FAVHOLIDAYCOOKIE - 25 points
TAKECAREOFYOU20P – 20 Points
MARIECLAIRE50PTS
- 50 Points
ERESUNGANADORHOY
 – 50 Points
GOODHOUSEMAG50PT – 50 Points
FOODNETMAG50PNTS - 50 Points
REDBOOKKFR50PNTS - 50 Points
KFRNOWONFACEBOOK - 20 Points

(Thanks, Jessica!)

• kimi says:

Do they mail the coupons? Or do you print them?

• kimi says:

I used my points last week and it never showed me where to print them? Help :)

• Molly says:

They e-mail you a link to your coupon.

• adrianne says:

log into your account and click order status, there will be a link there to redeem

• Katherine says:

You can click on ORDER STATUS in the right hand corner where your points are located and print them directly from there. The email seems to take longer than what I need also. I have to print when I see it because I will often forget. :)

• Did you check your spam? I just redeemed 300 points, received the emails (it sends out 2 emails, one is an order confirmation and the other titled “Kellogg’s order” has the link to print the coupon). It let me print 2 coupons per link so I got 6 coupons!

• Jeri says:

I used 800 points, couldn’t get them to print and their emails stated it was a temporary issue. I called customer service this morning and they promised to have it fixed before end of day and I would get my coupons. Call 800-962-1413

• Jeri says:

I called customer service at their 800 number and they just called me back. They added my 800 points back plus an addl 1000 but I can’t get the $1.50 coupons….the deadline was yesterday. But hey, I’ll take the addl 1000 points.

• kimi says:

Got them :) Thanks

• Lisa says:

Got 3 boxes of poptarts, 3 boxes of cheese it’s… Spent $1.20!

• stephanie says:

They let you get the cheezits? The coupon says its for 8oz or larger, store product for cheezit was 7oz??

• Heather G. says:

I think the coupon is for 8 oz or larger and the Cheezits at Walgreens are 7 oz. Please correct me if I’m wrong, because I got the Poptarts the other day, but wanted to do the Cheezits deal.

• bennettanthony says:

Hey you can atucally print 2 coupon per link

• Laura says:

How do we find out more about the Kellogs program?

• Rachael says:

Are these red plum coupons? I was thinking they were. For some reason, I am unable to print the red plum coupons.

• Karen says:

I accidentally found that I had to print them under the ‘order status’ link. You can print each one twice. I didn’t know that when I ordered so I ordered 2 of each and got 4 coupons each!
    I got some great high value coupons and just used them at Walmart yesterday. I got :
    1 Eggo Waffles 2.38 -1.50=.88 ea
    1 Eggo mini pancakes 2.62-1.50=1.12ea
    2 Rice Krispies Treats 2.50-1.50=1.00ea
    2 Morningstar Farms chickn nuggets 3.28-1.50=1.78ea

Saved $9 just in these coupons!

• stephanie says:

It let me print 18 for some reason. Then it stopped. Went and got all mine all in 1 transaction. They didnt care how i did it..lol, It was a 94% savings! Stock pile shelf filled!

• Kiki says:

I got 22 boxes and went to several stores. All of the shelves were stocked, which I’m surprised because usually by the time I find out about a good deal the shelves are empty. I can’t believe I was able to pay less than $5 for 22 boxes of pop tarts! Most don’t even expire until October 2013! And…. they had more Kelloggs codes on each box with double points. Woohoo!

• stephanie says:

I was so excited as well..like a kid on Christmas morning. I bought out the rest from Walgreens. So I coulnt get anymore last night. Going again today though. :)

• Kristen says:

every time i enter a code it says invalid code and im copy and pasting straight from here…any suggestions?

• Marissa says:

I ordered one. Then print my coupons. Then i ordered another one and as soon as i clicked on the link it said that i had already printed the coupon. I made sure it wasn’t the previous emial they had sent me.
    Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

• Leslie says:

Weird,I know I had entered all of these codes before but it allowed me to enter them again and get a ton more points, has this happened to anyone else???

• Amelia says:

Do u have to download something on your computer in order to print these?

• mandi says:

I can’t believe it let me order 4 poptarts coupons! Unfortunately, they are consumed in great amounts at my house! So not having to pay much for them is a major plus in my book!

• leen says:

The coupon online is 1.00 off 2 dont see the 1.50 off 1 have they took it down??

• Leslie says:

It says that my order status is cancelled. Anyeone else getting this?

• Leslie says:

I got this email:

Hello LESLIE,

We are unable to process your digital order.

This is a temporary issue and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please allow up to 24 hours to place a new order or for immediate assistance please contact customer service.

Please do not reply to this email.

Thank you!

• Lori says:

That’s what I’m getting too…after printing my pop tarts coupons I went back to order some of the other coupons and this is what happened. Maybe the site is overwhelmed with Hipsters?! ;)

• Leah says:

I got that then I got a confirmation email…weird

• maggie says:

I got the same email, so now I’m not sure what to do. I tried to reorder them then it says I don’t have enough points. Which I don’t cause I used them. Will they send them to me or do I call?

• DWC says:

I have been successful in redeeming points and I can see the coupons in my account ready to print (cereal and Eggo coupons). However, when I click the link to print, it brings up a new window with a bunch of gibberish. It tells me I need to have Java (which I do – even tried to reinstall it just in case to no avail) and NOW will no longer allow me to access the coupon (says I’ve viewed it too many times). Kellogg’s has been no help with this matter. For this reason, I am choosing to no longer redeem points for coupons. It’s not worth it if I can’t use the coupons. Ugh!

• karen says:

Similar story. . .Mine let me view the coupon. When I pushed ‘print’ it didn’t do anything. I reloaded the page and it told me I already had this offer. :( Bummer.

• Blossom says:

The same thing happened to me! I emailed customer service. I really need those coupons! Hopefully they can see that we havent printed the coupon and they will send it to us. i really really hope so

• Beth says:

Thanks for the heads up. Just scored 3 boxes.

• emily says:

I spent 400 points never got anything about printing got an email that said redeem went back and it says it was canceled but still to and it says it was canceled but still took my point

• Marissa says:

is this deal dead?

• Emily says:

I haven’t shopped at Wags for a while…can someone tell me if I need a filler item so that there aren’t any beeps since using an in-ad coupon?? Thanks :)

• Merow says:

It says I have 495 points but when I go to the 100 point coupons with 1 quantity selected it keeps saying I don’t have enough points to get the coupon.. Any clue what may be causing this? I am bummed! I will try again later to see if it just needs time but the Morningstar coupons are awesome!

• tracy says:

i like these coupons,they are such a high value,but when i was printing one coupon i selected a different one and the first one i clicked kept printing,but it does print out so many its great

• Jenn says:

Just tried to order and my order was canceled

• erica says:

i tried to order the coupons 3 separate times and each time it says my order was cancelled?!?!?

• Liz says:

They were having problems earlier. I just tried again and it works just fine. :)

• Leslie says:

**There are $1.50 off one box of Cheez-it coupons. They are Bogo right now at Publix, you can score them for around 20 cents a box :-)

• tracy says:

just went there and picked up 6 boxes for $1,i wisht hey had a more variety of flavors but its not a fully stocked grocery store,cant beat the price tho :)

• Barbara Yox says:

I can’t even find the pop tarts coupon. Is it gone? My kids eat these constantly and we’re broke so this would be a godsend.

• Katie says:

You can also use the code HOWITWORKS20PNTS to get an extra 20 pts :)

• heather says:

I got 6 boxes for $1 also!! i printed a few extras for other deals. Even not on sale at walmart with $1.50 off coupon willbe a good deal.

• I also got 6 boxes…for $1.00……..my kids were like wow mom, because i never buy these, too expensive……thanks :)

• Jv says:

I decided o try walmart and found them cheaper than wags. They were priced at $1.59 so I only paid $.09 a box. I bought 9. And priced matched winndixie fr their BOGO frosted flakes. $4.69 – (2) $1.50q= $1.69 for 2

• Renee says:

What a waste! I just tried to do this and it was an EPIC FAIL!!! Tried to print from email and wouldn;t let me and then went to Kellogg site to try to print. It shows both of the coupons I just ordered and when I went to print the one it showed the Centrum vitamin coupon!! instead of pop tart and when I went back it showed the right coupon but wouldn’t print it because it says I “already saw it???” The other coupon wouldn;t even try to print. Best of all-THEY HAVE NO EMAIL TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED!!!! ONLY REDPLUM!!

• Terri says:

I’m getting the following error

The quantity you ordered exceeds your available balance. Please edit your order.

• Laura says:

I tried signing up for the program and it keeps saying email invalid! Ugh its the only 1 I have :(

• Jackie says:

if you have problems, find the contact phone number and call them. Had issue with not getting a coupon and the lady redeemed my points and emailed me a coupon on cereal. Then last week they sent me another email saying they were sorry for the problem and gave me 1,000 points! It helps to call them and explain the issue.

• Dave says:

I am loving this program! What incredible savings!

• Michelle says:

New code for 10 points, from the latest e-mail after taking the cost of cereal pop quiz.

COSTOFCEREALPOLL