Rite Aid: 5 Free 5×7 Photo Greeting Cards Shipped to Store TODAY Only ($9.95 Value!)

Today only, Rite Aid is offering up a 5 FREE 5×7 Photo Greeting Cards (a $3.75 value!). Choose cards for the holidays, new baby, weddings and many other special events.

Here’s what you need to do:

* First , head over to the Rite Aid Picture Center
* Create an account or log in to your existing account
* Click on the 5×7 Photo Cards or Folded Cards
* Choose from one of the many themes available
* Upload your image and text
* Add the cards to your cart
* Head to checkout and be sure to choose FREE in-store pick-up
* Enter the promo code 5FREECARDS
* Final Cost $0 for five personalized photo greeting cards shipped to your local store (a $9.95 value!) :D

…And while you are at Rite Aid to pick up your FREE cards, don’t forget to snag some of the weekly deals!

(Thanks, Cindy, The Brainy Buyer and Debra!)

• I Love Shoes says:

A little off the subject. I received a card in the mail. I assumed it was another company trying to solicit me to take out a loan for the holidays. I was about to trash it, but I decided to open it first. To my surprise it was a Christmas card from Rite Aid with a $5 coupon off my purchase. The Coupon expires 12/31/12.

• Leisa says:

I’m frustrated with rite aid, tried using video rewards and the cashier wouldn’t take them. I complained but seems like no one carea

• Melissa R says:

Call the corporate number. I did and immediately received a call from the offending store’s manager. She was very apologetic and even sent me a gift card!

• an says:

hoping more christmas card freebies come along soon :) no riteaid within 100 miles of me. glad the deal is on for others though, merry holidays to u all. love hip2save!

• Jennifer says:

Tiny prints is having a sweepstakes on their facebook page. I just won 75 holiday cards and 4 sets of address labels. You can enter daily to increase your chance of winning. Good luck :-)

• Susie says:

just order 5 Christmas cards for free! Thank you Collin, You are the best on save money.

• couponlauren says:

total up to 40 cards for just $3 so far (and 10 of them got shipped right to the recipient so even better) – i think that may just be enough to cover everyone :) thanks so much!

• Kay says:

Grrrr…it keeps telling me that I can’t access my account unless I tie my wellness card to it, which I have already done. This is the second time this has happened – soooo frustrating!!!

• Ashley says:

too bad it adds a canvas print to my order even though it’s not in my cart. i was super excited made the cards went to checkout and it was like $59 total… :\

• Jenn says:

I had to keep playing around with it deleting and re-adding the cards. It was not making them free for some reason so I deleted one and MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THEM TO YOUR PROJECTS else you would have to re-do them like I had to. Finally after playing around with it for a few mins it finally took the $4.95 off.

• Mary says:

I picked the 5X7 folded cards and in about 5 minutes had them designed and ordered all for free! It says they will be ready in 5-9 days. How cool!

• Cannielle says:

Walmart photo center have coupon for “free 5 greeting cards”.

• Diana says:

took me only a few minutes to do…5 free cards shipped to store down the street! Perfect timing…we just had a baby and I needed to make Thank You cards for some ladies that brought us meals! Now they’re personalized with a cute pic of my lil’ man :) Thanks!!

• M says:

Worked like a charm! Thanks for all the card offers you have been posting!! :)

• Shirley says:

Do the 4×8 and 5×7 free photo greeting cards come with an envelope? Thank you!