Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

Rite Aid: 5 Free 5×7 Photo Greeting Cards Shipped to Store TODAY Only ($9.95 Value!)

7:22 AM MST

Today only, Rite Aid is offering up a 5 FREE 5×7 Photo Greeting Cards (a $3.75 value!). Choose cards for the holidays, new baby, weddings and many other special events.

Here’s what you need to do:

* First , head over to the Rite Aid Picture Center
* Create an account or log in to your existing account
* Click on the 5×7 Photo Cards or Folded Cards
* Choose from one of the many themes available
* Upload your image and text
* Add the cards to your cart
* Head to checkout and be sure to choose FREE in-store pick-up
* Enter the promo code 5FREECARDS
* Final Cost $0 for five personalized photo greeting cards shipped to your local store (a $9.95 value!) :D

…And while you are at Rite Aid to pick up your FREE cards, don’t forget to snag some of the weekly deals!

(Thanks, Cindy, The Brainy Buyer and Debra!)

Join the Discussion

• I Love Shoes says:

A little off the subject. I received a card in the mail. I assumed it was another company trying to solicit me to take out a loan for the holidays. I was about to trash it, but I decided to open it first. To my surprise it was a Christmas card from Rite Aid with a $5 coupon off my purchase. The Coupon expires 12/31/12.

• Leisa says:

I’m frustrated with rite aid, tried using video rewards and the cashier wouldn’t take them. I complained but seems like no one carea

• Melissa R says:

Call the corporate number. I did and immediately received a call from the offending store’s manager. She was very apologetic and even sent me a gift card!

• an says:

hoping more christmas card freebies come along soon :) no riteaid within 100 miles of me. glad the deal is on for others though, merry holidays to u all. love hip2save!

• Jennifer says:

Tiny prints is having a sweepstakes on their facebook page. I just won 75 holiday cards and 4 sets of address labels. You can enter daily to increase your chance of winning. Good luck :-)

• Susie says:

just order 5 Christmas cards for free! Thank you Collin, You are the best on save money.

• couponlauren says:

total up to 40 cards for just $3 so far (and 10 of them got shipped right to the recipient so even better) – i think that may just be enough to cover everyone :) thanks so much!

• Kay says:

Grrrr…it keeps telling me that I can’t access my account unless I tie my wellness card to it, which I have already done. This is the second time this has happened – soooo frustrating!!!

• Ashley says:

too bad it adds a canvas print to my order even though it’s not in my cart. i was super excited made the cards went to checkout and it was like $59 total… :\

• Jenn says:

I had to keep playing around with it deleting and re-adding the cards. It was not making them free for some reason so I deleted one and MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THEM TO YOUR PROJECTS else you would have to re-do them like I had to. Finally after playing around with it for a few mins it finally took the $4.95 off.

• Mary says:

I picked the 5X7 folded cards and in about 5 minutes had them designed and ordered all for free! It says they will be ready in 5-9 days. How cool!

• Cannielle says:

Walmart photo center have coupon for “free 5 greeting cards”.

• Diana says:

took me only a few minutes to do…5 free cards shipped to store down the street! Perfect timing…we just had a baby and I needed to make Thank You cards for some ladies that brought us meals! Now they’re personalized with a cute pic of my lil’ man :) Thanks!!

• M says:

Worked like a charm! Thanks for all the card offers you have been posting!! :)

• Shirley says:

Do the 4×8 and 5×7 free photo greeting cards come with an envelope? Thank you!

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to