My Coke Rewards: $10 Domino’s Gift Card 180 Points Today Only (+ More Rewards Thru December 12th)

Don’t forget!!

Through December 12th, My Coke Rewards is offering their 12 Days of Holiday Rewards and offering up great deals every day. Today’s offer is a $10 Domino’s Gift Card for ONLY 180 points. Quantities are limited so be sure you snag your card now if you are interested! If you are not able to find this offer, try these suggestions: (1) Log in to your account, click on the Special Offers link in the top right and then click on the Domino’s offer (2) Log out of My Coke Rewards and then log back in to your account (3) Try a different web browser.

Screen Shot 2012-11-30 at 4.26.17 PM

Here are the various offers that will be available:

December 1st – $25 Walmart gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 2nd – $5 McDonald’s gift card only 90 points (limit 1)
December 3rd – $10 Dominos Pizza gift card only 180 points (limit 1)
December 4th – $25 Nike eGift Card only 500 points (limit 1)
December 5th – $25 TJ Maxx gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 6th – $25 Best Buy gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 7th – 2 AMC movie tickets and 2 Drinks only 470 points (limit 1)
December 8th – $25 Home Depot gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 9th – $50 Southwest Airlines gift card only 1,200 points (limit 1)
December 10th – $50 Bass Pro Shops gift card only 1,200 points (limit 1)
December 11th – $20 Shutterfly eGift Cad only 200 points (limit 1)
December 12th – FREE 12-pack Coke coupon only 30 points (limit 4)

*Head on over to the My Coke Rewards Facebook page for more details.

• ashley says:

I got mine!! Thanks Collin!

• Kristie says:

Thanks, Collin! I’ve gotten Walmart, McDonald’s, and Domino’s so far. Hope I can get Best Buy, Home Depot, and TJ Maxx. Haven’t had a problem getting them in the mornings, either. Last year they went much faster. I only knew they did this when I saw the gift cards last year. I decided to save my points all year and only got the occasional Wednesday deal. It has been so worth it!

• Melissa says:

I’m right there with you Kristie!! I got the same so far, and hoping for others too!! Last year they did the Giftcards, so I’ve been saving all year for this too! Great way to cash in! :)

• Heather C. says:

Does anybody know is Coke offers any promotional codes to enter that I can find online? TIA! :)

• Tonya says:

So do you think the Shutterfly gift card could be used towards shipping or merchandise ONLY? Usually anything they offer requires the customer to pay shipping. Trying to plan ahead…

• Meg says:

Got the Dominos and McDs deals so far! Loving this!

• Keisha says:

I must be doing something wrong ? I can’t find it

• lrrotti says:

Got mine too!! Holding out for 12pk coupons!!

• ter says:

where do you see GC? cant fin it at mycokerewards

• Kristy says:

I’m holding out for the Home Depot and the 12 pk coupons! I will take a que from two other hip2savers and save my points all year to really make out next year!

• Jolene says:

There are still leftover $5 McDonald’s cards available today. I just scored both a McDonald’s and a Domino’s card in one transaction.

• Molly says:

Do we need to enter a code to unlock this offer? I already got the previous GC, but I can’t get this one.

• Minde says:

When I click on the Dominos link, I get redirected to their home page. Anyone else?

• Dawn says:

I did not enter a code today. After I logged in under Welcome there is a tab for special offers, once you click on it and then click on the 12 days icon on the left of screen it brings up the option to pick the Dominos card and the Mcdonalds (leftover from yesterday) hth

• Laura says:

I got it! Thanks!

• Laura says:

I don’t think you have to enter a code per day/gift card…I only entered 1 the first night and I’ve been able to get the walmart,mc ds & dominos gc without problems.

• VB says:

I was having a problem last night when trying to get this. I kept getting redirected to their home page everyone was saying to look under my special offers or hand picked offers… but I could not find either tab! I sent them a msg and this morning I had a hand picked offers tab and was able to get the MCD card!

• Jolene says:

If you need a code, remember the Coke or Sprite obtained FREE-after-ECB @ CVS during Black Friday week! :)

• Tiffany says:

Kim posted this yesterday and it was very helpful. I just did it and it worked.
    “I simply went to the top of the screen, scrolled over Rewards Catalog, moved my mouse down to the What’s New section, clicked, scrolled down and clicked on the 12 Days of Holiday Rewards icon. It takes you straight to the reward and my account is showing that they are still available. Hope this helps.”

• Amanda says:

Does anyone know if this will be delivered by Christmas? It would be great for my family swap but only if it actually arrives!

• Amanda M says:

I know the points exp but how soon? I just entered one to see how much it was worth but what I want is the free packs on the 12th, will it still be there?

• Suzy says:

It should still be there. They give you a bunch of time to use your points (and a warning email that they are expiring). If you go back and look thru the catalog or enter a new code, you will reactivate your points.

• Tonya says:

Amanda M. – The points expire after 3 months.

Anyone having trouble getting this offer, try logging out, then logging back in. Then look under the special offers tab.

You do not need to enter a new code each day, as long as you have “unlocked” the offers once.

Amanda – After redeeming, I got the message that said it will arrive in 8-10 days.

HTH!

• Amanda says:

Thanks, Tonya. Unfortunately, I think you misread the fine print. After I ordered it, I got a notice saying it will arrive in 8-10 weeks. If it doesn’t come in time for Christmas, my husband doesn’t really like Domino’s and won’t really want to use it on us!

• Justin says:

You don’t really have to enter any codes. You just need to sign in, then click that link. Worked for me!

• Jen says:

I love this deal! I’ve been saving points forever, just because there was never anything I wanted. Now I have enough to get the Walmart card, McDonalds card, Dominoes card, AMC movie tickets, Home Depot card, and the free 12 packs!!! I will save up again for next year.

• chris says:

I need 10 points to reach this offer,
    Does anyone have ext? thanks uman345@gmail.com

• audrey says:

the dominos reward is not working for me. i click on the page that shows dominos for dec 3 and then it just takes me back to the main page. does anyone know how to make it work?

• rae says:

FYI….this post reminded me to enter about 10 caps this morning and after the fifth one, I got a pop-up message that I had a special bonus offer – it was $20 from Snapfish for 0 (ZERO) points! Woohoo!!!!!! So if you have codes, maybe try to enter them all at once and you might get a bonus? HTH

• mirb says:

Where is the “Special Offers” link? I don’t see that. I keep getting redirected to the home page when I click on Dominos. I have logged out and tried multiple browsers. No joy.

• I only need 3 Points! If someone would be sweet enough to help me, I would so appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

• lori ogbuji says:

Anyone else having trouble finding the Nike gift card today, Tuesday?
    I get no results when I search “Nike”and just bounced around when clicking on the actual promotions for the 12 days of goodies?!?!

• Lo says:

Same here! I’ve been trying since 9 am and have not been able to find it. I even entered a new code today to see if that would help. I think they may be all gone :(

• geena says:

I had the same problem and now I am getting this message so looks like this one is gone:

Whoops! Sorry but this was either really popular or like all good things… has come to an end. Click below to check out the latest ways to spend your points.

(Anyone know when these go live each day?)

• Nette420 says:

The guy i spoke to in customer service said midnight which is why I KNOW I should have had one since I was on there at that time and all night.

• Nette420 says:

I am so upset with Coke. I tried all night and kept getting sent back to the homepage. I called when customer service opened and the guy told me he would report the error. I kept trying for 2 more hours then got the Whoops message. When I called back all the guy could say was that he was sorry and they must have sold out.

• lrrotti says:

wow sorry to hear that about Nike card!! lot of bad comments on FB page!!! Dang I hope it’s not like this for the rest of the Promo!!

• Rebecca says:

I was up at midnight and got the card then. I did have to try a few times and then it worked, so I was able to get one.

• Heidi says:

To anyone who has gotten these gift cards before… Do you get a print out for the gift card or do you wait for them in the mail? If they come in the mail do you think they will get here before Christmas? I did not know they did this. I will now take the advice of you smart people saving all year for this. This year I will onlyhave enough for 1 $25 gift card. Trying to decide on Best Buy or Home Depot. :-)

• Donna says:

i haven’t been able to see any of these at about 7am. i click on the box promoting it and it just goes in a circle (back to home page). search for the item of the day and it brings up nothing. very frustrating as i would have liked to had the nike one.

• Kim says:

Really not happy with this promotion. I’ve been going in circles like others for days. I’ve entered codes and that doesn’t help. Could really use these cards for Christmas gifts if I could actually get one. REALLY disapointed, wish I never saw the promotion.

• Rebecca says:

I hear you. I was trying to just get to today’s and have been unsuccessful. I hope I can get the next one I want.

• Amber says:

The best buy 25 dollar one is active now.. they got live around 12ET.

• mckeeversmom says:

Is there any chance, Collin, that you will post a link each day? For some reason, I can’t access these deals directly from the My Coke page. I’ve tried Chrome and Internet Explorer but the only time/way I can see an offer is when I use a daily link. Do any other hip2savers have a tip for me? Thanks!

• Michelle Cromer says:

Is anyone else having trouble getting the rewards? I was able to get the WM gift card, but have not seen the rewards show up for the last two days.

• Jamie says:

Same here – I had no luck getting the TJMaxx or the Best Buy. I was able to get the AMC tickets this morning – about 15 minutes ago.

• Sabrina says:

Is anyone having luck redeeming prizes for the last two days?

• Rebecca says:

I just got the Home Depot, but I had to try several times!