Target: Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant & Body Wash Only $0.44 Each

Hop on over to Coupons.com to print the following new Target store coupons…
(Use zip code 90210 if needed)

* $1.50/1 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Body Wash Target store coupon
* $1.50/1 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant Target store coupon

Then, head to Target to score the following deal:

Buy 1 Right Guarde Total Defense 5 Body Wash 13.5 oz $3.49
Buy 1 Right Guard Total Defense Solid or Gel Deodorant $3.39
Total = $6.88
Use the $1.50/1 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Body Wash Target coupon found here
Plus, use the $1.50/1 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant Target coupon found here
AND use the $3/2 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Products manufacturer’s coupon found here
Final cost only $0.88 for both, just $0.44 each! WOW!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Craig says:

Sooo this coupon.com Qs that say for Target can be stack with the others we print here? I assumed they had to print from Target.com…which of course this deal, they are not there. Sorry for confusion. First time printing them all from here this way.

• mel says:

Yes, you can stack a target store with a manuf Ip from coupons.com.
      Sometimes coupons.com will have store specific coupons. like I printed a Walgreens store coupon for something a while ago (ragu maybe??) I believe there’s one for Purex thats a CVS Store coupon.

• Craig says:

Cool, after I printed them, I see they look like they came off Targets site like before. And now just got back from this deal. Worked like a charm.

• shalini says:

sorry OT.. Are there any sears codes to use online? I am about to place my order. TIA

• MalibuBeachBum says:

Thanks! I was able to print two sets of each! I’ll have to drag someone along with me to use them. Great deal!

• Mandy says:

Did anyone try this? I’m asking because the manufacturer coupon states “Cannot be combined with any other offer”.
    Do they mean other coupons?

• Amber R. says:

Awesome timing for this deal! My husband’s body wash stock pile is getting low, thanks Collin!

• Lisa says:

me too, low husband body wash stock pile, i’ve been supplementing with Dollar Tree $1 White Rain or off-brand Axe 18 oz body wash.

• tracy says:

can you buy just 2 deodorants and use 2 of the Target coupons + the manufacturers coupons? Thanks

• Kristen says:

The Target coupons do print with the words “Limit one coupon or offer per guest.” so if your cashier is paying attention to that, you probably won’t be able to.

• Janel says:

Yeah I’ve never had a problem using two target coupons before…however the last two times I went to target they barely wanted to even let me use my manufactuerers coupons. apparently with all the new holiday help there’s a lot of misinformation about coupons being taught. :/

• Kristen says:

Does anyone know – is that a sale price or the regular price? Thanks!

• Meghan says:

Yay, stocking stuffers! I never know what to put in my parents’ stockings for them and my son expects them to get stuff from Santa because they were good too!

• Damon says:

Worked perfectly! My cashier limited me to 4 of EACH target coupon per transaction. Did two transactions each with 4 body wash and 4 deodorant. Bout 6 bucks for 16 items!

• Damon says:

Just left target… Deal worked perfectly. My cashier did limit me to four of EACH Target coupon per transaction. Did two transactions with 4 body wash and 4 deodorant each. About 7 bucks for 16 items!

• Nikki says:

Great deal!!!!

• Kristy says:

Awesome deal! Printed my coupons- can’t wait to go get it!!

• tracy says:

Does anyone have the target coupons they could email me, they are gone now. Thank you. tdcorbinaaron@gmail.com

• michele says:

I just printed the Target coupons with no problems. Need a $5 Secret Santa git and this will make a great addition to my goody bag of coupon wonders. : )

• Diana says:

Just got mine!!!

• Latoya says:

Got 2 body washes ad 2 dedorants for my hubby for a whopping $2.08!!!…Thanks HIP2SAVE!…I purchased 2 in electronics and 2 at the front checkout so the clerk wouldnt say anything about one per customer

• Mahdee says:

I went to target today in California and the prices were different its was 4.00 for the body wash and 3.89 for deodorant which made it 1.89$ still a good deal but not as great with my hopes of it being 88cents.. Thank you either way though

• Jessica says:

Whoo hoo! Got mine last night for 69 cents total!! Thanks Collin!!

• bernice says:

Got it! Plus shopkicks had a scan three items and get a $2.00 gift card so my whole purchase was FREE! Thanks!!

• Breanne says:

Does anyone know if the $3/2 manufacturer’s coupon is still available? I can’t seem to find it. Thanks!

• Cory Petersen says:

Flyegirl, Actually i signed up for a free online fax service if you would still fax the 3/2 coupon to me i would greatly appreciate it fax number is 877-255-6844. its a free fax service i just found for anyone interested. Thanks again Cory

• FlyeGirl says:

Will fax $3/2 gillette body wash/deo/bar soap, do you need he target match for the deo/body wash first thing Monday. Also, be sure to check the body wash several of mine had a peelie for $1/$1 that the operator let me use also. It is a sweet deal and if the register operator doesn’t mark them down even when you are being honest and tell her. The deal is even sweeter……..thanks target

• Flyegirl says:

I am sooooooooo sorry, It was the typical SUPER BUSY Monday here at the hospital. When I remembered the coupons I was in my car on the way home. I sent them to you this morning along with a good glade match up which is a great stocking stuffer. I purchased the starter kit in the past so used this for the refills (ONLY) that are $1.99 each. So in the end you pay .50 for each, there is also a great match up for Hallmark greeting cards….target has $1 off 3 and facebook has $2 off 3. The only catch is they have to be priced over .99 so I found three cards for $1.19 and paid .57.

Once again Sorry for the delay, and happy shopping.

• Cory says:

No reason to be sorry but thank you anyway. I really think you went above and beyond. Thank you so much for your time for a total stranger. I will pass the goodness forward. Thank you again and merry Christmas. The glade coupon is sweet as well.
        Cory

• Flyegirl says:

No problem you are more than welcome. Just remember if you use the glade use them in increments of two therefore paying .50 each…. Merry Christmas to you also and be sure to pass on the good deed.