Thanks to all of you who entered one or more of these eight giveaways and congratulations to the giveaway winners who have already been contacted via email! Please do NOT email me if you have specific questions related to a giveaway; instead, you can email bryn@hip2savedotcom (if you are a winner, I strongly encourage you to add the email address bryn@hip2savedotcom to your contacts or to be sure to check your spam folder as some readers have discovered the giveaway email in their spam folder). Thanks!
$50 Gift Card to CVS, Kmart, Publix, Target, or Walmart by Lunchbox (5 winners out of 6,884 entrants)
Required comment: After checking out Nestle’s Seasonal Recipes page at Walmart.com, which recipe would you like to make?
1. Ann Han Peanut Butter Sleigh Ride Bars
2. Debbie Pri The yummy Brownies!
3. Nora Ham Peanut Butter Jollys
4. Renata Sch Jingle Bell Cheesecake because I love cheesecake and this one looks delicious!
5. Sherrie Mac Marshmallow Snowmen would be fun to do with my son!
Android Touchscreen Tablet PC & $20 Walmart e-Gift Card by Eversave (1 winner out of 2,978 entrants)
Required comment: What is your favorite deal featured on Eversave today and/or which daily deal would you most like to see featured in the future?
1. Kerri Roc Today I like the Tonka “build your own motorcycle.” I would like to see almost anything in the future (never know what I need LOL)!
Calphalon Cookware Set & $50 Worth of Contessa Product Coupons (1 winner out of 6,050 entrants)
Required comment: Which Contessa product would you most like to try?
1. Heather Rua I would like to try the shrimp.
Elfing Around Prize Package (6 winners out of 2,023 entrants)
Required comment: What would you name your elf and which job would you select for your elf?
1. Chris Bow My elf’s name would be “Herbie,” and his job would be to make spy and secret agent equipment.
2. Jennifer Rat I would name her “Holly,” and she would make musical instruments.
3. Kayla Hox “Oliver,” and he would curl the ribbon.
4. Megan Har I’d name my boy elf “Herbie,” and he would make crayons.
5. Rainey Ran I would name him “Elroy,” and he would make music 🙂
6. Susan San I’d name him “Dodger,” and he’d make camping supplies.
Huggies Diapers & Wipes & Garanimals Bead Bucket by Lunchbox (4 winners out of 3,188 entrants)
Required comment: Check out the Huggies page at Walmart.com, & let me know which messmaker fits your baby and why.
1. Kimberly Luk Suppertime Showdown… b/c there is always a mess left behind at feeding time.
2. Melissa Med The After Party because he never seems to run out of energy!
3. Nikki Gra Suppertime Showdown – There is always a massive cleanup needed whenever my daughter gets done eating!
4. Valarie Has The Balancing Act… She managed to get my phone while I was making dinner and texting her father! Often too quick for me….
1. Lisa Ara LEGO. LEGO is offering 5% today. DS is a lego-manic.
2. Menen Ale AMAZON
Original Canvas Abstract Painting by Carmen Guedez (1 winner out of 3,414 entrants)
Required comment: Check out Carmen’s Abstract Paintings, & let me know which one is your favorite.
1. Cindy Sto La Vie en Blanc
Pair of Squeakers Shoes for Toddlers – Your Choice (7 winners out of 2,821 entrants)
Required comment: Which shoes at Squeakers.com are your favorite?
1. Erin Ley I love all of the Mary Janes!
2. Heather Cha The pink and white Nicole Tennis shoes would be PERFECT for my 14-month-old daughter!! 😀
3. Judy Gam I couldn’t get the site to come up. But I like them all. Thank you.
4. Julianna Fag I love the Megan Black Mary Janes. They are adorable and very versatile. The Sophisticates designs are so cute as well!
5. Katie Leo I love the little Girls Moccasins!
6. Leah Ros I like the Claire Black Suede Mary Jane.
7. Patricia Mcd It’s a tie: Seth Navy/White AND the Hunter Brown Boot!