Disney Movie Rewards: Earn 5 Points Today

As I mentioned this past weekend, Disney Movie Rewards is offering up 5 Bonus points daily through December 25th! You’ll just need to log into your Disney Movie Rewards account and enter the codeĀ 25DOCBMR924 to snag your 5 Bonus points!

* Codes posted Monday through Thursday are valid 9:00am PT to 8:59am PT. Codes posted Friday are valid 9:00am PT through the following Monday at 8:59am PT. Limit one code per member account per day. Must be a Disney Movie Rewards member; membership is free. Promotion ends 12/25/12 at 11:59pm PT.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• Amy says:

5 points closer to my Jim Shore piece! Thanks!!

• fran says:

Thanks! ;)

• Elise says:

Enter Peach for a free sweepstakes entry too.

• kandi says:

how many times can u enter codes from the se movies? say like I bought 3 brave dvds for xmas gofts can I enter all 3 codes or only one?

• Stacy says:

You can enter only one code from each title in each format. If you bought all dvd you can only enter one code. If you bought one dvd and one blue-ray you can enter one code for each. Maybe the gift receipent could redeem the code since they are sealed inside the case.

• karen says:

I seem to remember that last year around christmas Disney Movie Rewards offered a HUGE discount in points for some of the movies in their rewards section. Anyone know if they already did it this year or if my memory is correct that it was around christmas. I was thinking of spending my points to get a Herbie movie, but would hate to spend them and then have the ‘sale’ tomorrow! :) Thanks!

• tracy says:

they probably will go on sale sometimes soon,im waiting for the starbucks to go on sale! :)

• nicole says:

Thanks

• Kim B. says:

Has anyone had issues submitting movie ticket stubs to their site? It seems like there are issues for me everytime I try to submit. Last time their site had heavy traffic and timed out when I was submitting. This time in my DMR section it says I submitted stubs for watching Timothy Green when I know I chose Wreck-It Ralph. I have contacted their support about issues previously and it has not proved helpful :/

• Thia says:

Wow I am surprized about your experience. I had an issue and they responded a few days later but everything turned out great. Maybe try again? LOL

• Thia says:

Thanks Collin, I’m hoping they will have the $$$ Disney Gift Cards so we can use them while on vacation.