Two 1 Year Subscriptions to All You Magazine Only $9.98 Each (Each Issue Includes Coupons + More!)

Just want to remind you that if you’re looking for an affordable yet practical Christmas gift idea, here’s an idea for ya! Currently, you can snag a 1-year subscription to All You Magazine AND a second subscription to gift to a friend or family member…all for the price of one subscription (or consider snatching up both subscriptions for yourself and you’ll snag double the coupons each month! :D ).

Just head on over to the All You magazine subscription site to score TWO one-year subscriptions to All You magazine for just $19.95 total. That makes each subscription just $9.98! Not too shabby considering a 1 year subscription is going for $19.95 on Amazon.

* Side note, if you are new to Hip2Save and/or a new couponer, you may be wondering what the heck All You magazine is. Well, besides having great articles and recipes, All You is filled with high value manufacturer’s coupons… sometimes higher value than the coupons you’ll find in the newspaper or online. You can purchase this magazine at Walmart or by subscription only.

** Disclosure: I receive a small commission for All You subscriptions purchased through the links above.

• Karen says:

Wish I knew mine was set up to auto renew and charge my ccard. Happened last week and the site said it was 20. charged to my card but there was a 25. charge instead. Emailed and they said they were going to credit the 5. but has not happened yet.

• mary says:

I had the same problem and i am pretty sure i didn’t sign up for an auto renewal, they said they would refund $15 but I haven’t received it yet.

• DrLadybug says:

OMG, you have to be careful with ANY/ALL magazine subscriptions with auto renew (it’s in the fine print that they DO sign you up automatically!). Whenever I order a subscription (PAID, not free like through H2S ;) !), I almost immediately log into the account or payment form (this happens in PayPal, and you can cancel it), and there appears auto renew. Very frustrating; recommend keeping track when you order and deal with canceling right away!

• Amy says:

I was sent an email stating that they would auto renew about a 30-60 days out and was able to cancel the renewal then. You may have overlooked the email thinking it was junk!!

• Kidsallgone says:

Nothing would make me happier to get these 2 subscriptions through your website :)
    You deserve the credit for all that you have saved me throughout the year(s) :) :) :)

• Karen says:

Thanks! My subscription just expired, so I took the opportunity to renew and get a subscription for my mother as well. You can send an e-card to your recipient to be delivered on whatever date you want, I set it up so that she will get an e-mail on Christmas Day letting her know it will be coming for the year.

• Karla says:

Collin I love how you are so honest ( about your commission.) I can completely trust you and your website and in this day and age that is so important. Thank you

• Ashley says:

Would love this deal if only I could afford it…. :)

• jeanette lew says:

Thanks again for this post! got one for the MIL….

• Jamie says:

Got one…thanks!

• Ashley says:

Karen that is very very sweet but maybe I can get it next year……Merry Christmas to you too :)

• cakewalkingmother says:

Anyone else feel like their subscription to All You has gone downhill with the amount/quality of coupons the past few months?