Aeropostale: Additional 50% Off Clearance = Great Deals on Boots, Jackets, Slippers, + More

Yay! Aeropostale is currently offering up an extra 50% off clearance items when you use the code 50EXTRA at checkout. Keep in mind that shipping is a flat-rate of $7 (or free on $100 orders), so you will want to add a few items to your cart to make it worth it. To find the best bargains, go here and be sure to sort low to high.

Here are a few deals I spotted…

Side Buckle Sherpa Boots ONLY $12.49 after 50% off (reg. $59.50!)
*These are discounted further once added to cart – Only available in sizes 6 & 10

Back Buckle Sherpa Boots ONLY $14.99 after 50% off (reg. $59.50!)

Tall Sherpa Boots ONLY $12.49 after 50% off (reg. $59.59!)

2-pack Crew Socks ONLY $2.49 after 50% off (reg. $10.50!)

Dorm Slippers (various colors) ONLY $5.50 after 50% off (reg. $19.50!)

Aero 87 Puffer Jacket ONLY $24.99 after 50% off (reg. $119.50!)

Plaid Wool Toggle Coat ONLY $24.99 after 50% off (reg. $119.50!)

+ More! Also, note that P.S. by Aeropostale is also offering up 50% off clearance with the code 50EXTRA. Be sure to come back and let us know about the great deals you’re able to snag!

(Thanks, Sarah!)

• Miranda says:

Is this today only?

• Michelle M says:

Go through ShopAtHome for 4% cash back.

• Michelle M says:

Ends Sunday night!!
      50% Off Clearance
      Take an additional 50% off items in our Aeropostale and PS from Aeropostale Clearance sections when you enter promo code 50EXTRA at checkout. Discount will apply once eligible items are added to cart and valid promo code is entered. Offer valid on Aeropostale and PS from Aeropostale Clearance items only. Excludes previous purchases and bulk purchases. May not be combined with any other discounts. Ends 12/09/12 at 11.59PM. Offer Valid in US Dollars only.

• Genie says:

Yay! 14 items including 4 different set of boots for $110 shipped!

• Heather says:

I know nothing about style, but do women wear those ugg style boots or is that more for teenagers?

• Allison says:

Thanks Collin for posting! I have been looking for a pair of flip flop slippers for a long time!

• Kathryn says:

too bad i can’t get code aeroboots to work :(

• Dino says:

I got a 10% off on my email :)

• tracy says:

$12 jeans-can’t beat that! Thanks for posting. Also got a cute coat for my daughter for $25.

• shanshan says:

If I gift them, can my nieces exchange for different sizes in store if doesn’t fit? TIA!!!

• shanshan says:

I mean… They’re teenagers and hard to buy for, as I don’t have i-anything but they all have i-phone, ipad and ipod!!! It’d be weird to call them now for sizes…

• Chelle says:

Only if they carry the item in store. Might be a hard to find item if it’s a clearance item you are buying. I bought a coat online last year for $15 and tried to exchange it in store for a larger size. There were none to be found. Only had a different color so that’s what I had to get. They will give you store credit, but will not refund shipping costs. HTH.

• Jennifer says:

There was a 10 off $50 coupon and $25 off a 100 on their website I printed it last week

• LAURA says:

3 PAIRS OF CUTE JEANS FOR 47.40 SHIPPED

• cassie weaver says:

Thanks! I have been wanting some Ugg style boots but couldn’t justify the price! Also got me a few pair of much needed jeans, I was actually planning on going out shopping tomorrow so this is perfect timing!

• Susan says:

So excited about the extra 50% off at P.S. for my little guys. Just placed my order.

• Nichole M Delong says:

FYI it’s working on the ps items too and it all goes in one cart for one shipping fee!

• Rachael says:

Can items ordered online be returned to the store? I’m ordering gifts and want to make sure they can be returned in store if they don’t fit.

• nisi says:

collin, thank you! my daughters wish list were boots and socks to go with them- bought 2 pairs boots, 3 pairs of long crew socks and a vneck for me- all $45 shipped! xoxo

• Sharon says:

Just placed my order!!! Got $460 worth of merchandise for 107.69. Thanks Collin!

• TD says:

anyone know if this is in store too? i didnt see anything that said “online only”….??

• shanshan says:

It’s a code we use to get the 50% off, not a coupon to print or display on phone to take to store, so it’s online only. Correct me if I’m wrong.

• Joan says:

Does anybody know if these boots run true to size? if I normally wear a 6 1/2 can I order the size 6 in tan or do I need to order size 7 in the dark brown?

• shanshan says:

Don’t know but if you have a store nearby to return, why not buy both and return the one that doesn’t fit? If you guessed the wrong size then you might not find the right size again at the same great price.

I have to do that with one of my many items– order the white puff jacket in M, and in L.

• shanshan says:

Never bought anything online or in store from them, but today managed to spend $165 (after 50% was applied). They seems to be popular hope it’s good quality.

• Sarah says:

I really like Aeropostale. Their jeans are of good quality, as are their pants and skirts. My favorite jean skirt and jeans are from here and I have had both since I was like 16. I am now 23. Their lacy tank tops rip easily . Their graphic tees and hoodies are of really good quality.

• shanshan says:

Thanks Sarah!!! Half of my 23 items were hoodies and shirts for my daughters. They’re age 8 or 9 so not demanding name-brand yet, but soon that will change…

• Rebecca says:

HOLIDAY2012 takes $10 off $100 purchase!!!

• michelle says:

I SAVED $313!!!!!! I got 2 heavy winter coats, 2 pairs of boots and 2 shirts for $84! SOOO amazing! Thanks!

• Elizabeth M. says:

Great deals! My 11 year old daughter is too tall for little girl clothing. This is perfect! 1 heavy coat, 1 pair of boots, 2 sweat pants and 3 shirts for $84 shipped. Yay! Thank you Collin:-)

• becki says:

I finally narrowed it down and got 9 items for barely over $80–that included the $7 shipping and the tax! Under $10 per item. You can’t beat that! 2 Sweats, 2 hoodies, 2 PJ sets, and 3 tops!

• an says:

i love their clothes, and i am 35. wear a medium or large depending on style. their long sleeve tees are sooooo comfy, can’t quite swing this deal w the extra shipping but i bought a few last time around and they were worth it (i paid $6 w zero shipping) this was back in october…. i found that the dolman tees are VERY loose. and would go with a size smaller next time around. hth :)

• Wendy says:

hi folks, just a note in case you are in any kind of rush to receive your order: i placed an order early in the day on cyber monday 11/26, checked the tracking on the website a couple days later and it said “your order should arrive between 11/29-12/6″, checked back yesterday and voila that message was gone and my items still had not shipped. late yesterday i finally got a shipment e-mail noting ground shipping (which we all know has an infamous long, possibly 7-10 day window). so, i’m looking at 2.5 weeks for arrival if i’m lucky. just wanted everyone to know in case you needed your items anytime before Christmas and aren’t expediting your shipping. happy holidays!

• Danielle says:

Wow I feel like I just went on a huge shopping spree but only spent barely over $100.!! 1 coat, 4 hoodies, 2 long sleeve shirts, 1 t-shirt, and a pair of pants!! 9 items…wow. I just hope they fit. It’s been awhile since Ive shopped here and have recently had a baby so my body has definitely changed…

• Kathy says:

Promo code not valid. Help when does sale end?

• shanshan says:

Ordered Dec 5 and the box arrived Dec 14. One of the white puff jacket, and a nice hoodie was cancelled, however they did sent me email about it). The puff jacket that did show up is too small and very thin… Other item look fine.