Amazon.com: Just Dance Disney Party for Wii or XBox 360 Only $19.99 Shipped (Lowest Price)

Yay! Head on over to Amazon.com where you can snag Just Dance Disney Party for the Wii or XBox 360 for just $19.99, (reg. $29.99)! Even better, get FREE 2-day Shipping with Amazon Prime or get FREE Super Saver Shipping w/ a $25+ purchase. Or, get FREE One-Day Shipping if you purchase this item using your Discover Card or Cashback Bonus and enter code DSCVRHSP at checkout.

This is lowest price this game has been, so if you’d like to put it under your tree or in someone’s stocking this year, snag it quick before the price goes up!

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• Lolita says:

I’m such a compulsive buyer…, lol! I got one… does anyone know if this is good for younger kids 3-4, boys and girls?

• Kenia says:

I would say so, my twins try to dance the just dance games and they have gotten good rating with the stars, so I guess this would be perfect for 3 to 4 yr olds =]

• audrea says:

i read a review just now on amazon for it, the lady said it was easy for her 4 year old to play, and that it was one of the few games her child could play on her own. she also said you were able to use the controller for parts of it, which made it easier. HTH!

• stacy says:

LOL me too! But since I got the lego pirate wii game deal for my 3 year old son, the glee wii game for my 6 year old daughter, it only seemed Fair to get this for my 4 year old daughter. Now they are even… :) Thanks Collin!

• Kenia says:

Thank you so much! My 3 yr old twins were looking forward to getting this one for Christmas!!

• Leanne says:

I am LOVING all the deals that Amazon has had on video games this year! First it was the Epic Mickey 2/ Just Dance 4 that I got for less than $50, NCAA Football 2013 that was 1/2 price, another sports game that was 1/2 price, and now this is only $19.99. Plus not to mention that Prime members can choose to “not rush” their shipping (will be here next week instead of 2 days) and get $1.00 per item towards use in their instant video collection or mp3’s. So really not a bad deal. After is all said and done I will probably buy a new movie to download for my son on “his iPhone” (well my old phone that is basically an iPod now) that he has confiscated. Am one happy camper! =)

• Leanne says:

Forgot to mention that almost all of these were purchased with Amazon gift cards earned on Swagbucks throughout the year! So am VERY happy!

• Vicky says:

Love this one! I’ve got lots of nieces and nephews to buy for :D

• nonebetter says:

& I thought I got a deal buying for $25 at Target on Black Friday

• Leanne says:

According to Target’s price match policy that I just printed out…

We’ll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at a Target store between 11/1 and 12/16 and find the identical item for less at Amazon.com…Simply show them the current online price using your mobile device, or bring a printed page showing the current online price by 12/16.

Just says you must bring the original Target receipt when requesting the price match by 12/16. And you need to bring a print out with the price that it is now (good thing about printing from onlie is that it dates the bottom of the page).

• michelle says:

A little side note I just discovered…you can now earn 6 Swagbucks for every dollar spent on Amazon.com. That seems like a great deal since I shop there all the time.

• michelle says:

Amended to add that it looks like it’s only for select categories like clothing, jewelry, shoes, purses, watchs & accessories and MyHabit, but hey it’s better than nothing.

• Renae says:

Target has this game on sale right now (in store only) for $19.99. Just thought I’d let you know. :)