Amazon: Indiana Jones The Complete Adventures 5-Disc Blu-Ray Only $39.99 Shipped

Wow! Today’s Goldbox Deal of the Day over at Amazon.com is for 60% off “Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures on Blu-ray. You can snag the complete 5-disc collection for only $39.99 shipped to your door (regularly $99.98!). What a great deal!

Screen Shot 2012-12-05 at 2.19.20 PM

Even sweeter, as I mentioned previously, Target is price matching Amazon.com prices through 12/16! Just pull up the price on your mobile device and they will match it for you. If you’re headed to Target, be sure to print this $10 off Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures Blu-Ray Disc Set coupon which will make this deal only $29.99 after price matching with Amazon’s price. Sweet!

(Thanks, Allison!)

• Tat says:

Silly question, but do you just type in amazon.com? Then go to what you want to price match? Thanks.

• Katie says:

You have to check out at guest services. Just tell the cashier you want it priced matched at Amazon.com and they look it up on their IPad.

• Craig says:

Seriously? how cool is that? Cuz peps like me don’t have a smart phone! -keeping the cost down. This is awesome then! TY for this info. :)

• karibean says:

Will target match amazon’s pricing on toys as well through the 16th, or is JUST on movies? Thanks!

• katie says:

who doesn’t want Harrison Ford for Chritmas

• karibean says:

Will target price match toys as well, or is just on movies? Thanks!

• Megan says:

Oh geez! I am trying to avoid driving into town today! I may have to for this and the free VS panties…

• Betty says:

Yes, I’m curious too…how do you ask for the price match at Target? Print out the price first on amazon.com, then bring that in?

• Megan says:

Yes or you can pull it up on your phone. Or I believe you can just go to customer service and they pull it up on their ipad (which they will likely do anyway). I just did it with the Fijit toy deal on Walmart.com the other day and Target matched it for me.

• AMANDA says:

Totally target says you can’t use a target store coupon with a price match…is that not true?

• mel says:

The way I understand it is that the Target coupon has to be deducted First.. Then if the price is still higher, they will PM. So example, if the movie collection is priced $49.99 and using the Target IP brings it to $39.99, then no PM since its the same value after coupon as the Amazon price. But if the store price is $79.99 and the coupon brings it to $69.99, then you can PM it down to $39.99.

• Laura says:

Corona, CA Target manager would not honor the coupon because of the price match. I did have a $10 gift card that I got earlier using the coupon for buy $50 and get $10 gift card. At least we got it cheaper and in our hands tonight. Thank you.

• Yuki says:

I did this deal at Target this morning. It worked like a charm :) I bought some other stuff on top of the Blu Ray so I was able to use $10 Target gift card purchase over $50 coupon.

• Pinky says:

I figured this one out earlier with the help of my husband. See I told him my Santa Collin wish was to be able to get him this movie for his birthday this month. He works part time at Target and knows how their price matching works, he alerted me to the Amazon sale. We went in with the 10 off coupon and the 10 gift card when you purchase 50 coupon. We got the movie, wrapping paper etc., things we needed to get for my daughter’s upcoming birthday, after all of our discounts, coupons, employee everything was 40.00. I was then given the 10 GC. I went back in and got all of the snacky stuff and Christmas candy I really wanted to buy but was not on the budget this week. So for roughly 40 I got the Blu Ray, items for my daughters birthday, make-up I was completely out of and lots of Christmas treats. All things I had put on my wish list : )

• According to the fine print of their special holiday price matching, any Target coupons must be applied before the price match — which is just essentially like saying “we aren’t going to honor our coupon”. MFG coupons are applied after the price match.

More here: https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/our-low-price-promise#q1974

———————————————————————————————————————
    Can I use a coupon when price matching?

A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target’s normal coupon policy. When the guest presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:

Combining both Target and Manufacturer Coupons: The Target coupon will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor’s price. Once the price match is made the manufacturer coupon will be applied.

• According to the fine print of the holiday price matching promise they put out, any Target coupon is applied BEFORE the price match. MFG coupons are applied AFTER the price match. It’s essentially like Target rendering their own coupons null and void when a PM is done.

More on it here: https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/our-low-price-promise#q1974

” Manufacturer Coupons: Manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.”
    “Target Coupons: Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor’s price.”

• Jen says:

At my local Target, the Guest Services said you cannot combine the Price Match and coupon. It is one or the other. Additionally, as the price is offered only for today they were not guaranteeing that the Price Match would work either. In the fine print for the Price Match Holiday Policy, they mention it does not work on limited time pricing. Best suggestion is to call ahead to see if your Target will do this!

• algal8 says:

I think it just depends on your Target. I was purchasing more than just this Blu-Ray (about 10 items) and had loads of coupons. We had to take our entire purchase to customer service to check out, but we did the price match first. Then, she rang up all of the other items. Then she scanned all of our coupons. She hesitated a little at the Indiana Jones coupon, but scanned it and the others. We also had more coupons than items, but that didn’t present a problem. We also got the $10 gift card with $50 purchase.

• sherry says:

Just came back from Target and ended up paying, 20.14 for the set.. Customer Service matched the price, for 39.99, they also took the 10 off coupon, and I had two gift cards for past purchases… That was a great deal, and I had just asked them about it last week and it was 74.99, it was the gift I was getting for my husband he loves these movies..

• geena says:

Thank you so much Collin!! Got back from Target also… price matched for the $39.99 then got the $10 off coupon and also got some other items to bring my purchase past $50 so I could use the coupon to get a $10 gift card! Awesome deal and exactly what someone on my list wanted! :)

• Craig says:

AWESOME!!! Just got back from doing this deal! And it worked like a charm. I don’t have a smarty phone, so I took in a copy of Amazon. It was not needed since they had to verify it anyways. But I did just incase they didn’t have the mentioned iPad or so to look it up. They did, so YAAAAAAY! Thanks sooo much for this find!

• Courtney says:

Man…what a deal! I went to Target with my phone and the coupon. Plus I had a coupon from Target $5 off a $50 purchase and I got the $10 gift for spending $50. So in addition to the $25.00 I got off due to price match I got another $25 in discounts/gift card.