Cardstore.com: 75% Off Holiday Cards = Cards As Low As $0.17 Each Shipped

I’ve been getting a lot of emails about Holiday Card deals lately, so I thought this *HOT* deal was worth re-posting! Can’t beat paying less than the cost of a stamp to have your cards shipped out for you! :)

Cardstore.com is offering up a whopping 75% off all holiday cards when you enter the coupon code THANKS4U at checkout (valid thru 12/11). Plus, you can customize each card by adding your own photos and text.

With individual holiday cards priced as low as $1.09, you’ll pay as low as only $0.27 each after the 75% off code THANKS4U is applied. Plus, take advantage of the Buy More & Save Offer (pictured below) to get an even sweeter deal! For example, buy 100 of the 4×8 value cards for a total of $69, so only $17.25 after the code THANKS4U making each card just 17¢ (to find these low priced cards quickly, just type “value cards” in the search box). Awesome!

Plus, choose the “Mail it to the Recipient” option and Cardstore.com will print the return and recipient address on the envelope and add a Stamp for FREE.

You can even choose to have the card(s) sent right away or you can schedule delivery for any time within the upcoming year. What an amazing deal! :D

• Diana says:

Have used this twice so far and my mom is coming Saturday so I can do her cards for her!!! LOVE this deal!!

• Betty Bates says:

I did this deal over a week ago. Cardstore.com sent me info on this deal since I have bought cards through them in the past. I bought 75 cards and only had to pay $14.88 and they shipped them for me making each card only .198 a piece What a deal! I will definitely do this deal in the future if they do it again. I had 1 card sent to me just to see how fast it took to get here and I got it last week.

• Renata Fitchett says:

Love, love the deal. Next year will wait until later for these kind of sales, as of now I have already spent some $ in stamps, and cards (although they were both deals, too). But no one can beat this!

• mb says:

just got through with order w the q and shop@home 10% and discover 5% yahoo i paid next to nothing cant beat that thanks yet again colin

• Rachel says:

I used these deal and am thrilled. I ordered 96 folded 7×5 cards mailed for 96 addresses and it was about $50. Stamps alone would’ve cost me $43. I don’t know how they are making any money.

• Momof6 says:

I love Cardstore! I ordered our Christmas cards with this same deal last year and again a few days ago (for this years, obviously), plus I was able to get photo birthday party invitations for my DS 70% off with a coupon code that they have on their website. Love it!

• Emily says:

This is awesome! If you know anyone looking for baby announcements or save the dates, this card would be awesome to use and for an amazing price. You can delete the 2013 so it only says Happy. Add formal invitation to follow or whatever (or nothing) at the bottom where it is signed by the family and upload a photo that you’ve added birth details or wedding date details to in a photo editing program. I wish I was engaged… I know it is happening soon but I wish I was engaged now so I could order them, they’re adorable and priced so low!! http://www.cardstore.com/product/happy-2013-year-3344847

• Jen says:

This is such a great deal………..ALSO if you have a birthday coming up or just a holiday party you can use code CCP2470 and get 70% off the order with the free addressing and postage as well. My sons birthday is next month and you can set a future mailing date, so I got the deal with the code and selected a mailing date at the beginning of January! Score!

• Gil says:

I have gotten so many over this past year free, I didn’t have to buy any this year (had some Lang boxed cards too).
    Love it!

• Karen says:

I don’t think I know enough people to get $100 worth of cards in my cart LOL

• lil says:

75$ off or 75% off?

• Jodi E. says:

Last year I loved the cards we got from the card store. This year I wasn’t as thrilled. I did flat 4×8 cards. There are a mat finish on very heavy cardstock. Kind of like a good inkjet would do.

• Michelle says:

I just got mine in the mail today and I wasn’t too impressed. Your description is spot on. Cardstock fed through an inkjet printer. My family’s picture looks off because our skin looks a little textured. Honestly, I’m a little embarrassed that I sent these out to all my friends and family. I sent them straight from the website without seeing them first. The price can’t be beat. That is for sure. But I guess in this case you get what you pay for.

• Kathy says:

I also got mine in the mail today. Perfect description of heavy cardstock with an inkjet printer. I got a smashing deal on these, but I do not think I will be ordering from here again. :( Did I miss an option to have it on something with a gloss?

• Kristy says:

ugh! I wish I would’ve seen this earlier. I just ordered our cards through shutterfly for $30 for 50 cards and that doesn’t include the stamps yet. Darn! Oh well, maybe next year :-(

• Teresa says:

I placed an order on Dec 2nd. I looked up my order today and it says Cancelled. Has anyone else had this problem? I am going to call them today.

• Julie says:

The cards I select say they are $2.25 each. Which Christmas cards are the less expensive ones?

• BA says:

I think someone else posted this last time a Cardstore deal popped up, but if you choose the option to have them address them with your return address and the person you’re sending your card and have it shipped to your house first (for free!!) they also include stamps!! I talked to CS, and it says it once you put them in your cart. I really like writing on the inside of the individual greeting cards instead of typing in my name, so
    this really made my happy!!

I, too, want to know how they make $$!!

• Julie says:

THeir quality is a little less this year. I actually had envelopes from them left over from last year and this years are thinner and the printing of the addresses looked like a cheap inkjet. (could have done them much more nicely on my reguar inkjet at home). Last years were really nice, so I was quite disappointed to see how much worse they looked when I got mine in the mail last week.

• Annie says:

This was a great deal! I was so excited to get my cards signed sealed and delivered and so cheap. But be careful! I sent mine and didn’t edit the back of the card and they said made by Amy Smyth send a freakin card have a freakin party. I had to send out a mass apology text to all the recipients!

• Min says:

I tried that code and they wouldnt let me use it, I had to use the 70% off code :(

• teri says:

I love, love, love Cardstore. Amazing quality. Super customer service. I order from them even paying full price the service is so good. I get compliments on their cards all the time. Thank you Cardstore & Collin!

• Alyson says:

Incredibly impressed with how fast they arrived! I ordered on Sun and got them today (4 days!!) so everyone should take advantage of this great offer (turned out so cute and one nice card stock)!

• Judy says:

I ordered these. They were stunning! Definitely recommend them!

• Robbyn says:

Thank you so much! I was considering not sending out cards this year to save money, but with this deal I sent out 50 photo cards for under $10!

• Dawn says:

Ok~ so it took me 2 hours to input all the addresses and then I hit continue and they were all gone!!! Holy crap I had a heart attack! Nothing in my cart and my address book was empty. I hit back a few times and got back to the card. I then hit order and my addresses popped up……phew!!! My back is killing me here :) So, paid $9.87 total for 50 cards…no need to buy stamps…no need to fill out envelopes…I guess it was worth the 2 hrs. And, went through shopathome for 10% back! YAY…so happy those are done!!!!!

• Kristen says:

I ordered approx. 90 cards using this code and deal through CardStore.com. Completely satisfied with the cards and thrilled that they were mailed on my behalf. I spent only $20 doing this this year — and about $125 doing something very similar last year. Hoping for the same deal next year!!!

• Lena says:

Thank you so much for this amazing deal. You’re the best!!!!

• linda says:

I’m looking in my Cardstore.com account history and see that my order is marked as “cancelled”. Anyone else?

• lynn says:

The cheapest card i can find is 2.29. what cards are 1.09?

• Sarah says:

Anyone else get these back and are still happy with the quality? I am nervous to order if it looks cheap.

• Amy says:

I just ordered mine – 111 cards for under $20! Thanks!

• a says:

WOW just ordered 50 cards for 9.80! and 10% back thru shop at home. thank you for this great deal!

• Rose says:

It is telling me that the code is expired, yet is valid through 12/11?