High Value $2/1 Clear Hair Care Product Coupon = Great Deal at Walgreens

I mentioned this high value $2/1 Clear Hair Care coupon available on RedPlum.com in the Coupon Round Up tonight, but wanted to highlight a great deal you can currently score at Walgreens with the coupon. Keep in mind that although it does say redeemable at Dollar General on the coupon, it does not say only at Dollar General and the fine print states redeemable at┬áparticipating┬áretail stores. Plus, this is a manufacturer’s coupon and not a store coupon.

Now, onto the deal…

Buy 2 select Clear Hair Care Shampoo & Conditioner products on sale 2/$10
Use 2 $2/1 coupons found here
Pay $6
Get back a $2 Register Reward
Plus, get back 4,000 Balance Rewards points (= about $4 in rewards)
Like scoring 2 bottles for FREE (when you take into account the Register Reward & Balance Rewards points)

Also, don’t forget what I mentioned in the coupon roundup:

Screen Shot 2012-12-05 at 6.23.14 PM

Reader, Mckenzi, found $3/1 coupons on the bottles, which made for an even sweeter deal!

(Thanks, Mckenzi & Jordan!)

• autumn says:

Can you use this at cvs?

• Trena says:

yes, this week it would be great to pair with the dove/degree deodorant deal, if you have the printables for those as well. The deodorants are on sale 2/$8 + you get the clean and clear mens shampoo for free. Buy the deodorants use 2/$1 off coupons for the doeodorant and the above coupon = all 3 items for $4. To make it even better, there was a CVS printable from their machine that was $2 off clean and clear. If you get, or still have that one, it would be REALLY great (all 3 items for $2:) hth!

• mel says:

Per CVS online policy, they do not accept manuf coupons with other store names on them :(

• Trena says:

well that’s a bummer. even if it’s a maufacturer q that doesn’t say reedemable ONLY @….?

• Umesh says:

Elsewhere on the cvs site, it also states that no coupons will be accepted on ‘Free’ items.

• mel says:

This is what it says
            CVS/pharmacy will not accept third party manufacturers’ coupons with another retailer’s logo.

A while back on their FB page, someone asked and the reply was that if the coupon said “available at such-n-such”, that was ok, but if it said “redeemable at” or “redeemable only at” then it would not be accepted.

Umesh, I’m confused b/c the coupon policy says -
            *Two coupons may be used on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion as long as it does not exceed the item total
            *Buy One, Get One Free promotions may be combined with Buy One, Get One Free Coupons. Customers are responsible for paying applicable tax

yet the FAQ page says Coupons cannot be applied to a “free” item. I’m not quite sure what they mean by that??

• Jane says:

What the policy means is they will not accept a coupon for a totally free item such as a coupon that states FREE 2 liter Coke. It does not apply to a $$ off coupon that makes an item free after it is used :)

• lee says:

there is also a b1g1 publix coupon coming out in saturdays green advantage flyer. dont know how much they are at publix but you should make for a good price when paired up with this coupon.

• Trena says:

Also, make sure to look for the bottles that are bonus size – %25 more:)

• autumn says:

Kk thank you very much for helping!!!

• Melony says:

I got a $3 off 1 coupon this past tuesday. It was on the back of the redplum mailer (usually comes with ads and coupons for pizza)

• Melony says:

The coupon for the Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy from the redplum mailer does have the Kroger logo on it but does not say anything about redeeming it only at Kroger.

• Christy says:

There also is an ibotta offer for the 12.9 oz Clear Mens Scalp Therapy worth $1.75. I hope it matches up with this deal. I can’t tell 100% from the pictures, but I think it does :)

• mel says:

Just a heads up for those interested in mycokerewards, the $25 Best Buy gc is up!!! Its s.l.o.w. though…

• Julianna says:

The coupon link has redeemable at Dollar General, can I still use it at WAG?

• Lisa says:

Every $3 off coupon I found on the bottles was expired and expired last April. None of them had current coupons or even recent coupons.

• Carol_R says:

I guess to me “Redeemable at” and “Redeemable only at ” are equivalent. If it said “Available at” that would be different.

• Heather says:

I think “Redeemable at” is saying, hey, you CAN redeem it here. Kind of like a hint to consumers since that store paid for the advertising. Whereas, “Redeemable only at” is saying, hey you CAN ONLY redeem here. So, IMO they are different.

• Anna says:

I agree with you Heather, but getting a cashier to agree is another story…

• mel says:

Heather, I agree too. I was under the impression that it was subliminal to use it at ‘that’ store, but since its a manuf coupon, it can be used anywhere. However (and I think in part it has to do with *that* show), many stores are becoming more strict in what they accept. Most of the time I can use “redeemable at” at Rite Aid, Walgreens, or the grocery, but lately even my local Walgreens has been getting picky. I tried using the .55/1 Kettle Chips the other day and 2 different stores told me the coupon was for Walmart. So frustrating.

• Sharon says:

Just FYI: I haven’t had luck with redeeming coupons with other store logos on them at WAGS.

• Liz says:

I just went to Walgreens and bought 2 Clear Men complete care products, but did NOT receive $2 Register Reward. Can anyone tell me if the $2 register reward is only a regional deal?

• Liz says:

Anybody knows the rules for Walgreens store coupon $5 off $20?

• Carol says:

Is this a regional deal? I don’t see it advertised in my sale paper.

• laura says:

I did not receive the $2 RR is this regional? Just got the 2 shampoos today (thurs.) and did not receive RR

• Liz says:

I did not receive the $2 RR as well. I already contacted Catalina Company by email. Will find out if the RR is a regional deal.

• Zaza says:

I went to my meijer store and purchased grocery and I got $2off clear shampoo catalina valid till feb 2013. Nope I didn’t bought any clear shampoo.

• maryfran says:

Just went to Walgreens and they refused the Clear coupon saying if it says Redeem at…..then its only at that store because only the store named on the coupon even it says Manufacturer coupon on it can redeem it.

• syc0227 says:

anyone have trouble printing the coupon? it always stays on the printer software getting ready pop up :/ and i have printed from redplum before and it usually prints right away…

• Kathryn K says:

i used the 2 coupons, no Peelies, on women’s shampoo & conditioner, paid $6.00.
    got the 4000 reward points, which equals $4.00 future savings.
    also got the $2.00 RR in Houston.
    so net = tax only.

• Melissa says:

My RedPlum is not showing the $2 coupon. What zip code did you use?