New High Value $2/2 Hershey’s Bags Coupon = as Low as $0.13 Per Bag At CVS + More

Yay! Head on over here where you can print a new and high value coupon valid for $2 off any 2 Hershey’s Kisses, Reese’s, Hershey’s Nuggets, Hershey’s Miniatures, Rolo or York, or Hershey’s Bliss Bags 7.8 oz.+.

Plus, check out a few deals you can score this week using this coupon:

CVS

Hershey’s Holiday assorted 7.5-8.5 oz 4/$10 = $3 Ecb (limit 2)
Use 2 $2/2 Hershey’s coupons found here or previously found here
(or, use the $1.10/2 Hershey’s coupon found here or the $1/2 Hershey Kisses coupon found in the 11/11 SS or 11/18 SS)
Plus, use the $2.50/2 CVS store coupon found here (watch video and share with friends – limit one per customer)
Pay as low as $3.50
Get back $3 Ecb
Final cost as low as $0.13 per bag! Awesome price! :)

*NOTE – The CVS coupon says 12 oz for one specific bag but then in the fine print it says valid on any 8oz bag or larger. My sidekick Mary used it today with no problem!

Walgreens

Hershey’s or Cadbury Holiday Candy 7.8-8.5 oz 4/$10
Buy 4 = 2,000 Balance Rewards Points
Use 2 $2/2 Hershey’s coupons found here or previously found here
(or, use the $1.10/2 Hershey’s coupon found here or the $1/2 Hershey Kisses coupon found in the 11/11 SS or 11/18 SS)
Final cost as low as $6 for 4 bags + score 2,000 Balance Rewards Points!

Rite Aid

Hershey’s, Reese’s, Cadbury, Nestle or Andes Holiday Bags 8-8.5 oz. $2.99
Buy 2 bags of Hershey’s Kisses $2.99 each
Total = $5.98
Use the $1/2 Hershey’s Kisses Rite Aid coupon found in the November Video Values (no longer available to watch) or in the December Video Values
Plus, use the $2/2 Hershey’s coupons found here or previously found here
Final cost $2.98 total – $1.49 each!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• amy says:

When does coupon expire?

• mel says:

so the CVS coupon is good on any Hershey’s, not just Kisses?

• mel says:

to answer my own question, I found a $1/2 I didn’t use and it says Kisses or Reese’s 8 oz or larger. So I’ll just use the q’s on Reeses since I have the 2 big bags of Kisses + 2 small bags from earlier in the wk (when the deal was printing out a $5 ECB, it’s been corrected since then)
      So $10 – $4 (2 2/$2 IPs) – $1/2 CVS IP – $3 ECB = $2 or .50/bag! I’ll be set for candy for a while!

• Sue P says:

The CVS link says you’ll get $1 off 1 Hershey kisses– Is that what it’s supposed to say?

• andria says:

the link for the cvs q took me too reese’s video but its only for $1 off :[

• Carie says:

It says I already printed the CVS $2.50 but I didn’t.

• Renee says:

I can’t seem to figure out how to print the darn thing….

• Rachel says:

I just printed the CVS coupon– it’s only good for $1 off 2. Anyone know where the $2.50/2 coupon is?

• Rachael says:

After you share the coupon is sent to your email but I haven’t gotten mine yet. I hope it comes soon

• Rachael says:

Yep, it comes by email. I just got mine. It took about 5 minutes for it to show up in my email.

• Steph says:

The $2.50/2 wouldn’t work for me so I just printed the $2/2 because it came right up no problems. Figured I better get it while I could.

• stacy says:

I did share the link and it took a bit to get it emailed but I did get it

• Sue P says:

Watch the video, then you have the choice to print your savings now or Increase your savings. You increase your savings by sharing on FB or Pintrist, etc.

• Amanda says:

Dang – I hate Smart Source coupons. My computer never prints them even after repeatedly downloading the Java app.

• Shelle says:

I have that problem too.

• Samantha says:

Amanda and Shelle, try a different browser. It did the same thing to me in Firefox. I switched to IE and it printed no problem. HTH! Merry Christmas! :)

• Nicole says:

Mine print, but the words are always jumbled together on it it makes it look like a fake.Has anyone had any trouble using coupons with the new bar code at cvs they couldnt scan them at my Riteaid last week and gave me a problem.

• Nicole says:

Every time I print the SS coupon the words come up jumbled it makes it look fake. This one has the new bar code has anyone has trouble with these scanning at Cvs my Riteaid have me so much trouble last week Bc they wouldn’t scan.

• reesa says:

Thanks for the tip. I have the same problem on my computer but not my laptop.

• Carrie says:

Just my luck! And I already picked up the bags when I had a bunch of $2/2. Btw, limit at CVS is 4! :)

• Renee says:

I shared and received a $2.50 off 2 coupon in my email within 5 minutes. Will try this deal tomorrow at CVS. Thanks!

• Shelle says:

Do the Hershey’s coupons work on Cadbury? I’ve heard Hershey produces Cadbury in the U.S. but has anyone tried using the coupons this way?

• mel says:

The $2/2 Ip says Hershey’s Kisses, Reese’s, Hershey’s Nuggies, Hershey’s Miniatures, ROLO, York or Hershey’s Bliss Bags, 7.8oz or larger, so doesn’t look like you can use it on Cadbury :(

• dani says:

I’m a little lost, I looked at the ad online and it said the Kisses were 2/$10…….. and M&M’s were 4/$10……. Is your sale different??? I’m near Chicago.

• Gaby says:

Coupon prints like this – Save $2.50 on any 2 bags of Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates (12oz) or any 2 pouches of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis.

Then in the fine print it says offer good on 1 Kisses or Reese’s Chocolate Packaged Candy 8oz or larger.

Coupon also says it cannot be combined with any other offer.

• judy says:

My $2.50 on any two bags does not have the fine print where it includes 8 oz. or larger. The $1.00 off two bags says it though. :( Darn! Was hoping to have the $2.50 + $2.00 combo to work out at my store.

• dani says:

haha helps if i read the entire insert right? nevermind I figured it out lol

• Steph says:

Don’t know if this will be everywhere but starting this Sundays ad hershey holiday will be 2/$6 with $1 eb. Looked at the ad on iheartcvs.com.

• diane says:

fdoes the coupon come in an email? 2/2.50 told me in an e-mail?

• Ashlee says:

I don’t know if anyone one can help me but I can never get smartsource coupons to print on my computer, it’s always telling me you need to install java so I do and then try to reprint and it still says it’s not installed. Even my husband that’s very handy with computers can’t figure it out. Thanks for any advice.

• Stephanie says:

I have the same problem! I cannot get this $2/2 to print! Frustrating! I could use this deal for stocking stuffers for my four kiddos!

• Haseena says:

I have the same problem using firefox, so now I just use IE to print Smartsource and redplum coupons. So changing your browser might fix the problem.

• Kim says:

I was having the same problem, and I figured out that my computer had disabled java because I had a slightly outdated version (I had just downloaded it a couple months ago) I have firefox and I had to click on tools then add-ons,then pluggins, then scroll down to java ™ platform. It said that it had been disabled due to security issues. there was an option to update to the more recent java. I clicked that and it worked and has been working every time since then for the last 2 weeks. If you have a different browser it might be different, but if you find out how to manage add-ons that might do it. Hope this helps!

• paula says:

I was having alot of problems loading java and for another program I wanted I had to load more memory so after I did that I tried to load java again and it worked. But when I hit print, it takes along time for it to start printing, almost gave up on it and thought it still wasn’t working.

• Kim says:

I bought four bags and used 2 of the $2 off of 2 coupons, but no ECB printed for me (yes, there was a sign saying $3 ECB when you buy four bags-as the cashier explained to me the dollar amount is tied into the deal and the you have to spend $10 after coupons; it did seem to indicate this on the receipt so I didn’t try to argue about it) Did anyone else have this issue?

• Ash says:

Did you buy the holiday packs? This offer is on on only holiday packs!

• BA says:

I read on another website that earlier in the week people were having the same problem. I think they had them manually print it? Someone else suggested calling customer service because they were able to bing $3 to their card. I just went tonight and it worked for me!

• mel says:

Yeah, there was a glitch with the ecb deal, somehow it was into system as spend $15, get $5. I bought 2 of the big bags for $10 and my ecb didn’t print, so the manager forced the ecb through. When i looked at my receipt it said I was $5 away from the reward, so when i stopped at a different store later in the day, I grabbed 2 of the smaller bags and the $5 ecb printed. But the glitch has been fixed, so it’ll now print the $3 ecb wyb $10. I’d go back to the store OR call cs to get them to print your eb.

• Patti says:

I bought 4 bags on Sunday, and only got credit for 2. Couldn’t figure it out and go such a good deal, I didn’t bother going back to question it.

• Amanda says:

the coupon that is 2/2 that was previous. what zip code did you all use to find that. I can’t find it and I am wondering if it is gone??

• Susan says:

I treid on three different browsers and the Hershey’s coupon will NOT print for me. It only prints out the “Save $2.00″ part and nothing else.

• Kara says:

I had this issue with SS coupons for over a year, I tried everything to fix it and searched everywhere, it simply wouldn’t work. Randomly a SS coupon printed fine for me last week so I’m hoping the problems fixed, although it was nothing that I did!

• Ann says:

When it says “share on Facebook” to get the 2.50 coupon, do you just post it on your page?

• JustD says:

Thank you!

HAHA… these coupons are a hot mess! The first line of mine reads “Maximum $8.49 value” LOL!

• Trena says:

my $2.50/2 coupon came in my email, it took a little time but printed NO problem. I should point out that, even though it’s 1 q per person, it DOES STILL PRINT TWICE :)

• Shayla says:

Huh, I was told after 1 print that I had reached my limit (and I had to jump through hopes for it). Wonder if you had already printed the $1/1 first if it only allows 1 of the other. Oh well, guess it does state only 1 per customer =)

• Trena says:

The coupon does state 1 per customer, but mine do have different codes on them:)
        I hadn’t printed the $1/1, so that could be the reason. Guess I will be a customer, and so will my husband;-)

• Umesh says:

The $2.50 cvs coupon is valid for 12oz packs only. These are not covered under the $3 ecb wyb $10 weekly deal. Am I missing something?

• Trena says:

no, actually in the fine print, on the bottom right of the q, it says 8 ozs or larger:)

• Eunice says:

You know I’ve read the comments regarding that as well and I concluded that I will try to make this purchase tomorrow and find out, but a little concerned about how I will explain this “fine print’ on the coupon to the cashier without looking like a criminal in their eyes.

• Shauna says:

Same here….I’m a little scared to try this! I know for sure I won’t use it at my local CVS, (they aren’t coupon-friendly at all) but maybe the CVS in the next town will work. :/

• ap says:

okay i have tried everything and i can’t get java to work on my mac. any suggestions? i tried through firefox and safari. Enabled java and followed the directions. Still no luck. anyone out there have any suggestions?! would like to use the coupons for chocolates for coworkers and family thanks!

• cuepea says:

try internet explorer

• GoMiNam says:

Okay, the first thing to know is which mac os you have. If you have 10.7 and higher than you will be able to print out the coupon BUT if you have 10.6,10.5,10.4 than YOU WILL NOT be able to print it out BECAUSE apple has STOPPED any productions regarding 10.6,10.5,10.4 or less! so the only way to print them is if you at least upgrade to 10.6 and then run boot camp (meaning you can run windows in your mac) and from there you can run windows 7 and print it out.
      Hope this Helps!!

• GoMiNam says:

Forgot to mention that the problem with the java plugin is that in order to print out the coupon you need to have the LATEST version and the latest version is only available to MAC OS 10.7 thus having the problem that apple stop any productions regarding 10.6,10.5,10.4 and less

• avigail says:

i did this earlier. i did 2 transactions. i brought 2 hershey reeses holiday packs. the one for 4/10 w/ the christmas lights on the package. my total was $5 i used the 2/2 & 2.50/2cvs i paid 50cents. then i did it again the same way w/ the same coupons since i could print 2 of each. i paid .50 cents. then i got $3 ecb. lol….. so i paid $1 OOP and got $3ECB back its like 2mm lols….

• GG says:

Hello,
      I have a question…anyone…??
      How do you get to print 2 coupons per cumputer of the 2/2 coupon?
      I usually can print 2 coupons per computer with other kinds of coupons but not with smartsource.
      Is there s specific way to do it? Like opening a new window, or hitting the back button, or…?
      Thanks :)

• Haseena says:

Thanks for reporting back, I was just wondering if doing the deal in two transaction would work.

• Avigail says:

GG – click d Ss hershey coupon n print. Then x out everything including hershey.com. Then open a new window go to hersheys.com them click the coupon n print again. That’s how I did it

• avigail says:

n none of the coupons beeped.

• lynn says:

Got them both…thanks. Printed them two times each. Love it. Will have happy kids! :)

• Marie says:

If you already did the deals this week and hit your eb limit, there is a new deal starting Sunday. I checked my ad at CVS.com for the upcoming week and hershey holiday is going to be 2/$6 with $1 eb plus use the coupon. May be regional.

• irene says:

Just got back from the store. Bought two at first store to avoid beepage on CVS Q, no problems. The second store refused to do the transaction for two items with two Qs. The cashier said I needed four bags to use two Qs. I explained stacking to her very patiently, but she refused and called the manager. The manager backed her up. It saddens me because this store is closest to me and had been very coupon-friendly in the past. Should I rock the boat and call 1-800? I know both their names. Not sure if it will make the situation worse or if it will educate them. Any thoughts?

• Ashford Cove says:

Since you know them, you could take the policy in and show it to them. It can’t hurt.

• irene says:

You’re right, I shouldn’t call. It was a failure to understand simple math, rather than not knowing the coupon policy. I didn’t want to say others on this blog have used it successfully or that I made the same purchase at another store — sounds like someone with a serious CVS addiction LOL!

• LeAnn says:

I used 1 sc $1/2, 1 sc $2.50/2, 1 mc $2/2, 1 mc $1.10/2. All coupons scanned easily, no beeping. My total after tax (Arizona) was $3.40, with $3 ECB back (printed no problem). I rolled previous ECBs so my total OOP was 40c! Merry Christmas and happy couponing to all of you!

• LeAnn says:

Ooops, sorry. I purchased 4 bags Hershey’s holiday kisses (8.5oz each).

• Tonya says:

FYI the CVS coupon says limit 1 per customer to the scenario for CVS is improper Q use. I would hate for someone to be embarrassed at the register!

• I just got back from cvs and bought 6 bags of hershey kisses 8.5 oz and 2 bags of reese’s mini cups 8.5oz so a total of 8 bags and got 3 ($3 EB) so a total of $9EB and my limit says amount needed 8.08 so the limit is more than 3 but i dont know how many more are allowed……………………?

• Tina says:

Wow I just looked at my receipt closely and i was charged 3.99 per bag…. ugh.. no wonder why it said i bought 31.92 worth of hersheys….. going back tomorrow to get the difference back…. Good thing i look at my receipts more than once……

• Christina says:

So happy, got a total of 8 bags for $1 oop (started with $6 ECB) and got $6 ECB back. I made two candy jars for my husbands two work offices.

• kayla says:

I cant find the video??? please help!