Amazon: 1 Year Subscription to O, The Oprah Magazine $5 Shipped (Lowest Price!)

Just a reminder – you can still score this *HOT* deal on Oprah magazine…

Wow! Amazon is offering up an awesome deal for all you Oprah fans! Hurry on over to Amazon where you can score a 1-year subscription (12 issues) to O, The Oprah Magazine for ONLY $5 shipped (down from $54!)! This seems like an awesome deal as it makes each issue ONLY $0.42… and I think it’s lowest price I’ve seen! Plus, this magazine would definitely make a great stocking stuffer or Christmas gift for any Oprah fan!

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• jill says:

Make sure you cancel the auto renewal after you sign up. I purchased an All You magazine subscription on Amazon around last March and didn’t realize I was signed up for an auto renewal. A couple of days ago, I received an email order confirmation that said my subscription was renewed (On December 4th for a magazine subscription that didn’t end until March) at a price more than double what I had paid for the original one year subscription.

• Tiffany says:

I can’t figure out how to cancel this can you help me? I know if I don’t do it now I will forget lol.

• mary g. says:

there is an option to choose the 1-year subscription instead of the 1-year auto renewal subscription. it is just below the price (to the right of the pic of the magazine) and you just click in the circle to choose the one you want. hope that wasn’t too confusing – hard for me to explain it for some reason….hehehe….

• Kim Kelly says:

Got mine!

• Tiffany says:

This is awesome I bought 2 one for my mom and one for my Aunt Done christmas shopping thank you

• Amanda says:

I just saw this deal on Amazon and was ready to purchase until reading all the negative reviews about the misleading/dishonest invoicing system. I would urge anyone to read them prior to deciding to purchase.