Starbucks 12 Days of Gifting: Up to 33% Off Select Starbucks Christmas Blend Coffees (Today Only!)

As you may recall, Starbucks is currently hosting the 12 Days of Gifting promotion, in which they are offering up a different deal each day through December 12th. Keep in mind that quantities of items are limited so if you are interested in one or more of the offers below, I would suggest that you get to your local Starbucks store early before they sell out. Check out the different deals that will be available (including today’s deal!) …

December 7th
Up to 33% off select Starbucks Christmas Blend Coffees
* Note that you can also head over to the StarbucksStore.com where you can buy Buy any 1 lb. of Christmas Blend Holiday Coffee for $9.95, Starbucks VIA Christmas Blend 12 pack for $7.95 and/or Verismo Christmas Blend Coffee Pods for $8.95.

December 8th
16 oz Cold Cup Filled with Frappuccino inspired flavored chocolates for $10.95

December 9th
Starbucks 12 oz Red Cup Collection Mug $3.95

December 10th
Save 30% on gift packs

December 11th
Save 40% off on Cold Cups and Cold Cup Straws

December 12th
Save 40% on a Cranberry Bliss Bar Tray

• sarah says:

Are these deals good at Starbucks that are located inside Target stores?

• Jes says:

They should be. I was at Target on Wednesday and they were doing whatever deal was that day.

• Paula says:

Yes-I got the $5.95 tumblers there the other day, but they didn’t have the blue tumbler. There was supposed to be 3 colors, but they only got shipped 2 of the 3. I guess my point is-they have the offers, but they may be limited as to what they get. Just a heads up :)

• kara says:

Target has 10 oz Christmas blend on sale for $7.49 at my Target. Plus it is tagged for buy 2 get $5 giftcard and you can use $3/2 manufacturer’s coupon. I think it’s a much better deal than Starbucks!

• Mona says:

I bought the coffee at Target yesterday. $3.00 off two package coupon and then a $5.00
    gift card. Brings it down to $3.50 per 12 oz bag. You do have to watch the expirations dates as the coffee looses its punch when it’s a couple of months away.

• Mike says:

Has anyone tried using the $1.50 off Starbucks K-Cup coupon from Coupons.com at Starbucks?

• Lacey says:

The deal where you buy the $30 tumbler and get free coffee in Jan has been extended. It’s only the “drip coffee” though. Nothing fancy!

• DoJo says:

Got a 1lb bag of xmas blend on sale for $9.95 today and I bought it @ the Target Sbux w/ my red card and saved 5%. Came out to $9.45, not bad considering its usually $15! I needed one for a gift basket, good deal!