This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, December 11th, 2012 at 7:51 am.
Thanks to all of you who entered one or more of these three giveaways and congratulations to the giveaway winners who have already been contacted via email! Please do NOT email me if you have specific questions related to a giveaway; instead, you can email bryn@hip2savedotcom (if you are a winner, I strongly encourage you to add the email address bryn@hip2savedotcom to your contacts or to be sure to check your spam folder as some readers have discovered the giveaway email in their spam folder). Thanks!
1. Christina Rog I love the pendant you have in your post!
2. Jaclyn Gay I love the 1.3 Carat Black Spinel Earrings in Sterling Silver!
3. Lisa All The 1 Carat Tanzanite is so pretty!
4. Stacy Bla 1 Ct White Topaz Sterling Silver Checkerboard Accent Ring
5. Stacy Gri 1/2 Carat Diamond Clustered Flower Ring
1. Angela Dav I have a Flat-Coated Retriever who would love this! She’s stinky so it would be nice to keep her contained on this bed. Ha!Ha!
2. Cortney Tho Three dogs… I would love to win because I know they would thoroughly enjoy a Bindy Bed, and they deserve something special for Christmas too!
3. Eileen Eva Two spoiled English Bulldogs who would love to relax in a Bindy Bed.
4. Heather Han I have Bailey, a Jack Russell that is seven, and Gus, a one-year-old Black Lab. I want to win a Bindy Bed for Gus because he has no bed.
5. Kizann Zol I have a 14-year-old doggy, and he deserves the best at this age!!!!
6. Shirley Cor My daughter just moved into her first apartment, and this would be so great for her doggie as she got rid of the old ratty one he’d had for awhile & hasn’t replaced it yet.
Winner of the Indestructible Bundle:
Alejandra Lan Portable Power for Mobile Devices, and Rechargeable Batteries
Winner of the Camping Bundle:
Denise Dar Any of the Flashlights!
Winner of the Platinum Rechargeable Bundle:
Sharon Now Rechargeable Batteries
Winner of the Alkaline Bundle:
Faye Win Storm Preparedness Bundle
Winner of On-The-Go Charger and Ready Power Technology Batteries:
Melissa Arg On-The-Go Charger! Wow, so cool!