Extra Kindle Savings for Amazon Mom Members

Update: If you are having trouble with this, keep in mind that you MUST be a member of both Amazon Mom AND Amazon Prime. Also, if you just signed up for Amazon mom or just paid for Amazon prime, the code will not work for 24 hours.

If you are a member of both Amazon Mom AND Amazon Prime, through December 18th, Amazon.com is offering up exclusive savings on select Kindle products when you enter code FIREMOMS at checkout! Save $20 on the Kindle Fire, $25 on the Kindle Fire HD, or $50 on Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ or Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ 4G sold by Amazon Digital Services! And, you will get FREE 2-day Shipping with your Prime Membership!

Here are the deals you can score after entering code FIREMOMS at checkout…

Kindle Fire 7″ LCD Display $159
*Your final cost will be just $139 shipped after entering code FIREMOMS at checkout.

Kindle Fire HD 7″ $199
*Your final cost will be just $174 shipped after entering code FIREMOMS at checkout.

Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ 16 GB $299
*Your final cost will be just $249 shipped after entering code FIREMOMS at checkout.

Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ 4G LTE Wireless $499
*Your final cost will be just $449 shipped after entering code FIREMOMS at checkout.

Even better, you can also snag a FREE Fisher Price Kid-Tough Apptivity Case for Kindle Fire with the code. Just add it to your cart for $29.99 and it will come off at checkout. However, this case does not fit HD models so it will only work if you order the Kindle Fire 7″. Also, keep in mind that they are currently out of stock so it will be shipped when it becomes available.

*Code is only valid once per customer, while supplies last. If you are a new Amazon Mom member or just became a paid member of Amazon Prime, the promo code will become available 24 hours after activation of your account.

(Thanks, Kim, Pandora’s Deals and The Thrifty Momma!)

• Lindsay says:

The code for the case is not working for me

• Diana says:

code not working for the case (i’m a Prime and Mom member…havent used the code previously)

• Bridget says:

The code for the kindle is not working! :(

• melanie says:

the code for the kindle is not working for me. i am trying to find a number i can call.

• melanie says:

it’s not working on the kindle either. i am on the phone with an amazon rep right now and she doesn’t know about it…

• Bridget says:

I have both too. The code is just not working!

• Kristina says:

We got our 8.9 yesterday and I’m pretty disappointed in the size. I am used to my iPad and this one seems so small. Also, FreeTime Unlimited is *coming soon* for the 8.9. I chatted with 3 reps today and none of them could tell me when “soon” is.

• Casey says:

Code worked fine for me. Not buying, just wanted to test the code. I have the cheapest Kindle there is and I barely even use that one!

• julie says:

I just tested the deal and it worked fine for me.

• Donna says:

Here’s what I just did. I put the item in my cart and then opened a chat session with amazon. I explained that the code, FIREMOMS, was not working and here is her reply:
    It may take up to 24 hours for new Amazon Mom accounts to be eligible for this promotion. However, no worries, here’s what I will do about this.
    I will issue $50 promotional credit on your account that you can use for the order of the item. The amount will automatically be applied to your order upon checkout.

The credit was put in my cart immediately and here’s what it looked like after:
    Item(s) Subtotal: $318.99
    Shipping & Handling: $0.00
    Promotion Applied: -$50.00
    Promotion Applied: -$10.00
    —–
    Total before tax: $258.99
    Estimated tax to be collected: $15.54
    —–
    Grand Total: $274.53 I purchased the Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ and the PowerFast accelerated charger, which was originally $19.99 ( the $10.00 discount shown above is automatically applied for this item making it $9.99)

• Courtney says:

I have a trial membership for Prime right now until I get my official one for Xmas. I guess I won’t score the extra $25 off on my Fire HD :(

• jessica says:

what is the code for the free case? i got the fire but cant find the case promo code.

• Kim says:

If you put the fire and the case in your cart and use the FIREMOMS code, the cost of the case should come off along with the discount for the fire…that worked for me 4 days ago.

• Sharon says:

The FIREMOMS code is not working for me. Called amazon and the kindle rep said she couldn’t find this promo anywhere on their website. I just paid for prime yesterday and became an amazon mom a few days ago. I will try again tomorrow…