Amazon.com: LEGO Creator Fire Brigade Only $119.97 Shipped (Reg. $149.99)

Here’s another deal for all you LEGO fans! Head on over to Amazon.com where you can currently snag the LEGO Creator Fire Brigade for just $119.97 shipped, which is the lowest price it’s been (reg. $149.99!). This 2,231 piece set comes with a 1930′s-style fire truck, 4 minifigures and a fire-dog. As you know, Amazon prices can change at any time so if you’re interested in this deal I wouldn’t wait to snatch it up!

This would make a fantastic Santa gift! :D

(Thanks, Miss beSavin!)

• Jessica says:

Oh my! This must be one of the most coolest lego sets I have ever seen. My son (who is only 6) would LOVE LOVE this! Wish I had an extra $120.00 to pay for it.

• Melissa says:

I love that it says for ages 16+. I wonder how many 16 year olds out there are looking for legos for christmas?

• Tilla Ham says:

MINE!!! my husband, myself, my 19 year old son, the 17 year old boy that lives with me now, my 15year old and 13 year old and 8 year old get legos EVERY YEAR!!! The lady I babysit for loves putting them together as well. Legos are amazing!

• Jenn says:

Lots of adults collect them; especially ones that would be included in a village — which would be this one. Helps challenge the mind.

• Adrian says:

I can’t believe Legos are this expensive. Wow.

• Errin says:

My 16yo still loves Legos. Heck, I’d still play with them if I had the time! ;) By the way, you can use the code TOY20OFF for an additional 20% off if you use your Amazon Rewards Visa!

• sallys says:

thanks errin for the code! I ordered this set with the code and am thrilled with the price. I was at the Lego store admiring these sets so this was perfect!

• stacy a says:

My husband has almost all of these sets and he sets them up around our holiday train set.