Staples Deals (12/16-12/22)

Here are a few great deals you can snag at Staples starting tomorrow, 12/16…

MonkeyDo Tablet and eReader Stand $9.99
(reg. $29.99)

Two Hands Tablet and eReader Stand $9.99
(reg. $29.99)

Sharpie Permanent Markers 12 pk. $5
(reg. $9.99)

Easy Rebates

Staples Photo Supreme 8.5″ x 11″ paper, double-sided matte, 50-pack $14.99
Submit for the $14.99 Easy Rebate (limit 2)
Final cost FREE!

Staples 8.5″ x 11″ Copy Paper Select, 500 sheets $6.99
Submit for the $3.99 Easy Rebate (limit 4)
Final cost only $3!

Keep in mind – Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.

Staples Rewards

Get 100% back in Staples Rewards when you buy a 16/pack of Duracell AA  batteries $13.99 – While supplies last. Limit 2 per customer. In store only. Price eligible for meeting minimum spend requirement is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons, instant savings and Rewards redemptions and does not include tax or shipping.

(Thanks, My Litter & Mister Cheap!)

• Janet says:

Thanks for the post. I just love when I can turn my ink rewards into real money. I’m going to buy two packages of photo paper, use staples rewards to pay for them, and then do the easy rebate to get $29.98 back in cash. :)

• Anthony says:

is staples rewards like cvs

• Sly says:

it says the photo paper is out of stock :(

• Jennifer says:

This battery deal has been going on for awhile – does anyone know if it starts over each week (as in you can get the 100% back each week) or is it just once? Thanks!

• tracy says:

hi! it looks like the rebate offers need to be purchased in store? I just ordered the photo paper online, and it isn’t counting.

• tracy says:

Update – just called customer service to cancel my order (of 2 of the photo papers) and they said I could do the rebate and did it for me by phone. SO nice! Excited to get this.

• Andrea says:

Jennifer- they told us in store that it starts over every week through the end of December, so you can really stock up. We’re buying enough batteries that we can use the rewards to cover a new wireless router we need.

• Trinity says:

Am I able to use my rewards to purchase the paper and still get my rebate back???

Also, if I used my reward to purchase more batteries, would I get the 100% amount of batteries back as well? I’m so confused about staples rewards and so forth! Thanks!!

• Christina C says:

No do not buy anything with rewards that offers reward otherwise you will lose the new rewards that you should get. I do 2 transactions when I have reward to spend. Buy the batteries with cash or card and then buy anything that has a rebate with the rewards because you will get the full amount back.

• amber says:

If you use rewards to buy something with a rebate you WILL get the rebate, BUT if you use rewards to buy something with rewards you will not get back 100%. The rewards work the same as coupons. Only the cash or credit you pay will be rewarded back. So, although a coupon may reduce your out of pocket, you will not get that back in rewards (or rebates depending on the rebate).

• Sarah says:

Can I order the Staples Ream of copy paper online and then still submit for the rebate? Or is that only available when doing in stores and not when I buy paper online?

• Kathryn says:

I have seen posted a rebate where if you spend $100 on duracell from october to december, you receive a $25 rebate. Has anyone done that rebate yet?

• Lisa W says:

Thanks!

• Mahesh says:

Does anyone has mail in coupon or email for 25/75 coupon code ? I n we that so badly