Amazon: LeapFrog TAG Reading System Only $18.99 (Regularly $39.99!)

Here’s another Amazon price drop for ya! Currently, you can score the LeapFrog TAG Reading System for only $18.99 (regularly $39.99!). Plus, score FREE 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime (no minimum!) or FREE Super Saver Shipping on $25+ orders! As a price comparison, this same reading system is going for $34.97 on Walmart.com.

(Thanks, Kara!)

• Jenny says:

Thank you!! I just ordered two for my twin girls. I was planning on buying these for their birthday in January but delaying it to see if it would go on sale. AWESOME!!

• karina says:

Too bad the green one is %29.33! :(

• Rebecca says:

Seems like most things on sale are pink or purple : ) Would love to get this for my son!

• Lauren says:

Yeah, I just bought the purple one for my son. I don’t think he’ll care and it was too good of a price to pass up!!

• Lauren says:

forget it, i just cancelled it. Asked my son (who just turned 4) if he likes the color purple and he said no i like green. oh well!

• Yelena says:

Does anybody know of the books on sale as well (to go with the reading system)? Especially start books for a child that is just learning alphabet.

• Anna M says:

I think you are looking for the leapfrog tag junior. this one is for kids i think for and older. The junior starts at age two, the books are board books, and they have very early beginner books plus its easier to hold for little hands

• Andrea says:

I would not bother with the tag junior. My almost 2 year old uses the Tag reader and does just fine with it. Plus there are a LOT more books and maps for the regular Tag reader.

• Yelena says:

I am buying it for my daughter birthday. She was born in April and will be 4 then. Manufacturer recommended age is from 4. Is that not the case?

• Anna M says:

oh it is i just assumed since you were looking for books of the alphabet it was for a younger child. All the kids in my family learn to read when they are 3. So this is for a four year old but the books arent as simple.

• Andrea says:

Target and Toys r us both ran BOGO sales on the books a few weeks ago. I stocked up then. I did see that TRU has them today for BOGO 50%, not as good but could get you started. Since we have had the TAG system I always see them go cheap before Christmas and buy enough to give the kids throughout the year. Also fyi, my kids are almost 2, 4, and 6 and they all LOVE this system. We have many of the books, all of the maps and just bought the Body system (which I cannot wait to open!) This is truely a GREAT system, you will not be dissapointed! HTH

• Madsmom says:

YES! I was waiting for a good deal on this for my daughters birthday! This is A great price! Thank you SO MUCH!

• Carisa Haven says:

Looks like it went back up… BOO!

• amy says:

I just got a purple one for $16!

• Shayla says:

It’s $16 now…hooray! We have the green pen but my two kiddos fight over it all the time so finally can get the girl a girly one. She will be so excited!!! Thanks, scored both Disney Wii Dance and the pen for less than $20 thanks to a savingstar gc…it is a good day!

• dorean says:

yea $16!!!! been wanting to get one of those for my 3 (almost 4) yr old who can’t read

• Delia says:

Thank you and God bless you!!! Things are very tight for me right now and any savings help….especiallly for making my childs’ christmas :)

• Wolgyo Choi says:

Hello from Korea(certainly South)
    I wonder if I can buy one.
    If it’s possible, when you can ship it?
    It’s quite urgent. Please let me know a.s.a.p.
    Thanks.