Hip2Save This Holiday Guest Post submitted by reader Jill
This inexpensive gift is perfect for a spouse, significant other, neighbor or even the babysitter! To make this fun and inexpensive Christmas treat…
1. Rinse and remove the label of a two liter bottle.
2. Cut a door in the side of the bottle where the label was.
3. Fill jar with candy (I used clearance Halloween candy!), popcorn and a movie gift card. Put big items in first. Then add smaller items in the top hole, such as Starbursts.
4. Tape up the door in the bottle.
5. Add a new label to cover the door and a ribbon.
For more information on my Hip2Save This Holiday series and to learn how you can participate in the fun, click here!