UPDATE: Darn! When I testing this earlier they were not charging shipping, so I am not sure why they are now? But note that you will currently have to pay $4.98 shipping, so a total of $4.99 shipped for the nail polish. Sorry for the confusion.😦
Would you love to have fun nail colors and cutting-edge mani and pedi products delivered right to your doorstep on a monthly basis?! Then you may want to check out Julep Maven! And if you’re new to Julep Maven, you can snag your very first Maven Box for just 1¢… yep, just a penny!😀
Here’s how it works…
* Head over here, click on Style Profiles, browse through the different profiles and choose which profile most matches you (choose from American Beauty, Bombshell, and much more).
* Click on the appropriate “Become a Maven” link and add the Starter Box to your cart for $19.99 and head to checkout. Be sure to enter the promo code PENNY2012 and you’ll snag this intro box for just $0.01 + $4.98 shipping. Please note that this offer is limited to first first time Mavens only.
* Every Starter Box will feature over $40 worth of never-before-released polishes, cutting edge treatments and cult favorites, including at least two seasonal and style-specific nail colors.
* Keep in mind that by signing up for December’s box, you are signing up to receive boxes on a monthly basis from Julep Maven (after this first month’s box is sent for just $0.01, your monthly cost will be $19.99 for $40 worth of products). You will be notified by email on the 20th of the month with a preview of the products they’ve customized for your next month’s beauty editor Box. If you are not interested in receiving that month’s box, just be sure to log in to your account between the 20th and 24th and choose Skip a Month, or cancel by the 24th at 11:59pm PST to avoid being charged on the 27th.
* If, for whatever reason, you do not want to continue to be a Julep Maven, just call the Maven Team at 877-651-3292 (note that they cannot process cancellations by email or online). Remember that you must cancel by the 24th at 11:59pm PST to avoid being charged on the 27th.
** Please note that the links in this post are my referral links. If you don’t feel comfortable using them, feel free to go directly to Julep.com.