Walgreens: Hot Wheels Only 69¢ Each Through Saturday (Great Stocking Stuffer or Donation Item!)

Don’t forget! If you’re looking for a super affordable stocking stuffer or a great donation item, head over to Walgreens this week! Through Saturday, December 22nd, you can snag Hot Wheels for just 69¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 5). What an awesome price considering that a 5 pack of Hot Wheels sells for a whopping $13.95 on Amazon.com!

* Also be sure to check out the rest of the Walgreens Weekly deals here!

• RG says:

That’s a great filler item when trying to use coupons and RRs! :)

• melissa says:

They have 5 packs of hotwheels and matchbox cars for 3.99 at target this week. That’s a great deal too.

• Liv says:

Kroger has Hot Wheels for $0.69 and my son picked out the 5 packs for his cousins for under $5.00 each pack. :)

• Jenn says:

Doesn’t walmart price match? You could get more than 5 in one check out.

• Heidi Roberts says:

These were also .69 at Frys this week with no limit and no coupon needed. If you have a Fry’s near you, you can look for them there in the endcaps.

• kara says:

Amazon has the Aquadoodle travel for $7.20 again!

• Mo says:

THANK YOU! LOL I know it was totally unrelated to cars, but we will be taking a road trip to Yellowstone this summer and it is a looong drive. We will have a 7 and almost 2 y.o. by then and I think each will enjoy this as a special surprise in the RV.

• tracy says:

Thanks so much for mentioning this! i had been so excited when i saw the post this morning and bummed when it was actually back to $16. thanks to your comment, just went and ordered one. excited to give it to my 1.5 year old nephew.

• Trena says:

Amazon seems over-priced on some things. You can get a 10 pack @ target or walmart for around $10 right now. However, .69¢ a car, is an awesome deal:)

• Lo says:

Where do I get that coupon???

• Michelle says:

Probably be sold out by time I can get there.

• Holly says:

Starting this Wed. (through Sat.), there will be an in-ad Q for Walgreens off brand Hot Wheels for .59 cents! I think I will stick with Hot Wheels.

Yesterday, my store had about 15 Hot Wheels in the toy section. I only needed 1 as a filler and to finish up a gift. In the Target ad I noticed the 5 pack for $3.99. But I think HW in it’s own packaging is better, and also it’s a cheaper deal; 1 day that single car may become a collectors item!

• Shellie says:

I priced matched at Walmart… They will let you get 5 like the coupon states. :)

• Megan h says:

My store had a HUGE bin at the front of the store. I was able to find the cute angry birds ones!

• ninagig says:

Did anyone see any fire trucks at their store? Need some for my son’s firehouse birthday party.

• Sophie says:

I was at Albertsons (in Boise, ID) this morning and they had Hot Wheels on sale 2 for $1. It wasn’t a clearance or store only markdown, so should be able to find at all NW Albies. I had to look at the tag like 3 times just to make sure I wasn’t reading numbers backwards or something :)