Amazon: *HOT* The Twilight Saga: New Moon – 240 Piece puzzleball Almost 80% Off

Wow! Calling all you Twilight fans… check out this *HOT* Amazon deal! You can currently score the The Twilight Saga: New Moon – 240 Piece puzzleball for only $5.90 (regularly $26.99!). Plus, snag FREE 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime (this will arrive in time for Christmas if you order by 7PM EST on 12/21!) or snag FREE Super Saver Shipping with a $25 purchase or more (will not arrive in time for Christmas with the Super Saver Shipping).

Product Features
Puzzleball® – a uniquely rounded puzzling experience
Made of curved, sturdy plastic pieces
Pieces interlock to form a perfectly smooth surface
Underside of each piece is conveniently numbered
No glue required. Matching display stand included

Hurry to order before the price goes back up!

(Thanks, Nichole!)

• Rebe says:

Thank you, I just got one for my niece. We were going to give her a gift card since she is a money strapped student, but I was feeling bad that there was not going to be a “real” present for her. I had $20 credit for taking surveys at Valued Opinions so I didnt have to spend any money out of pocket. :)

• Emily says:

As a former money strapped student, I can tell you that another “real” gift that she’ll like is a present of some sort that includes some of the free samples that you get from deals posted on this blog. A new make-up bag from the target beauty bag promotions (I love my pink one,) the free travel size shampoo and conditioners that you get, free toothpaste and floss, free samples of food products, the free advil, tissues, tampons, pads, etc. All that stuff that will let her go a few weeks without buying health and beauty things! I also always appreciated a good warm pair of slipper socks or slippers b/c as a money strapped student, you keep your apartment chilly and your feet get cold.

• CL says:

They have these exact puzzles at a store we have in Winston Salem NC called 5 below for $5.00!!

• VickieWilson says:

I Just bought one for my niece, she loves the twilight series.

• Ivon says:

it was sold out in mid purchase :(

• Ivon says:

now it worked!

• Samantha says:

You can get these at five below store if you have one near you. There is one near the Mall of GA. They are only $4 dollars there. If you want to see if they are close to you check out http://www.fivebelow.com