$10 Off $20 FedEx Express Shipment (Facebook)

If you’ve got a few packages left to ship, you may want to take advantage of this nice FedEx offer on Facebook! Head on over to the FedEx Facebook page to print a coupon valid for $10 off a $20 FedEx Express shipment, valid through 12/31. Check out what they recently posted on their wall:

Are you a last minute shopper? Ship with FedEx Express by 12/22 and you can still get it there by Christmas. And our gift to you is $10 off a $20 FedEx Express® shipment. Print your coupon and bring it to a FedEx retail location. Find the nearest location at http://bit.ly/UbUTWJ.

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• mommamanzer says:

am i just supposed to print the picture? i don’t get it lol

• vergin says:

this is what i get
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

• Bo says:

We did try this coupon. The retailer would have gladly taken the coupon if it was for regular FedEx shipping. This coupon is for FedEx Express shipping that is similar to over night shipping. The sales clerk (owner of the store) used one of the boxes I had to show the difference in shipping costs, it was $30 more to try and use this coupon on just one of our packages. Hopefully, everyone else has better luck with this coupon than I did.

• Gina says:

I was just looking into shipping Christmas presents home instead of checking my luggage for $25. This is going to definitely save me money. Thank you so much Collin!

• kimberlicia says:

I have 5 applications that I have to overnight for my clients, thank you!

• Allyson says:

I went to the store and the system wouldn’t accept the coupon. I feel scammed. The service agents did his due diligence and called customer service. No one had heard of this deal. I walked out the store after wasting 45 minutes of my time