Staples: FREE 8.5″ x 11″ Multipurpose Paper

Yay! Through December 22nd, you can once again score a FREE Ream of Staples 8.5″ x 11″ Mutlipurpose Paper after Easy Rebate (limit one rebate per household)! Awesome!

Staples Multipurpose Paper 8 1/2″ x 11″ Ream $6.99
Get a $6.99 Easy Rebate with the coupon here
Final Cost FREE!

Keep in mind – Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.

(Thanks, Priya!)

• Lisa says:

I’m missing the Office Max deals, where are they? They haven’t had anything good in a while and I have a LOT of MaxPerks to use up before 12/31. I do have a home business so I guess if it comes down to it I’ll buy stuff I can use, but still…

• Sandeep says:

The Duracell AA/AAA 20-ct are $0.01 after MaxPerks this week as well (they’ve been at this price since TxGv). I’ve used these to roll my rewards that were to expire 12/31!

• Jill says:

Thank you!

• Maria says:

I’m still using up the last free ream offer from Staples! It was super easy to submit for the rebate. Thank you!

• mkw says:

I did a rebate last week. Is this a new paper rebate?

• llc says:

how many paper rebates can you do at staples? I just did my first one in November. Are each seperate?

• Marissa says:

I just did this same paper deal with a rebate coupon that ended 12/15/12. I can do this one too, right? It says one rebate per household – I’m assuming that means one rebate per household … per rebate period?

• teri says:

I just did this, can I do this again? Is this a new promo?

• Picchu says:

Yes, even if you got one last week we can still buy one this week. It is for each rebate period. That’s what the associate at my store told me.

• sarah says:

how do you do this?

• Marissa says:

print the rebate coupon and bring it to staples, pick out the correct paper by looking at the number on the coupon, bring paper and rebate coupon to checkout – they need to scan the rebate coupon, you pay for the paper and you get like three receipts. you can get redeem the rebate by filling out the receipt and sending it in, or do it online – you get a check in the mail or money in paypal account. it’s really easy, just like Collin said. I think you end up paying some change for tax that you don’t get back, if I’m not mistaken.

• mindy says:

We don’t have a staples nearby….can we order the pape online? Thanks c for all u do!!!

• Carol_R says:

Thanks, Collin.

• Debbie Cyr says:

Last time I did a rebate I used my printer cartridge rewards and they deducted from my reward total. Anyone else have this happen??

• Julie says:

You can not roll rewards. They are always deducted but I have had good luck using rewards and getting rebates. You just can not use rewards to eard rewards- it’s like a coupon if that helps.

• Sherri says:

I just did this today, but they were having printer problems at the store ,and instead of the rebate receipt with the rebate offer number on it she gave me a paper form to send in. However, turns out she gave me the form for last week’s rebate deal. Does anyone have the rebate offer number for this one? I do have the id number on the bottom of my regular receipt, but, of course, I also need the offer number. Thanks!

• Michelle says:

I also purchased a ream for $6.99 with the coupon saying it expired Saturday, December 22. Went online to submit the rebate, but the $6.99 offer expired on 12/15 and there isn’t another offer showing. I may have to return my ream of paper to Staples if they can’t supply me with an offer code. The code they gave me at the store was hand written on my receipt since the offer didn’t print. If I find a valid offer code, I’ll post it.

• offer code for week ending 22nd 12-37303