Amazon: Fisher Price Fun-2-Learn Computer Cool School Only $14.15 – Reg. $49.99 (Lowest Price)

UPDATE: This computer is now up to $29.99. :(

Head on over to Amazon.com to snatch up the highly-rated Fisher Price Fun-2-Learn Computer Cool School for only $14.15 (reg. $49.99). Note that this item qualifies for FREE 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime; however, it will not likely arrive in time for Christmas with Amazon Prime. If you want ensure Christmas delivery, you can pay an additional $3.99 for One Day Shipping.

Product Features:
* Includes a kid-friendly keyboard, writing tablet, stylus and CD ROM software that helps preschoolers in getting ready for school
* The ready for school center is an expandable system with each additional piece of software
* The five centers are reading, writing, math, art, music, and science
* Each center is represented by a physical button on the base hardware
* Children can also print out reward certificates and supplemental worksheet-type activities
* Consists of five Learning centers and one field trip activity
* Used to access those activities additional figure keys unlock new functionality

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• mamasweetpea says:

this looks pretty neat and may be a good concept… only problem I have though is that a Jan 2012 review indicate that this was discontinued some time ago and thus all softwares associated with it are sold at crazy high prices… at quick glance at amazon, one of the lowest sells for $38 others go up to $90 or so… we’re not willing to pay for the games :(

• Beth says:

I bought this for a similar price 2 years ago, and I’ve yet to find cheap software. There’s only so much you can do with the starter cd. If anyone has any to get rid or sell, please message me!

• Jennifer says:

Thanks mamasweetpea. I got excited about the price and even the great reviews but WOW!! seriously, even on ebay the games are priced ridiculously high. No thanks!!

• Emily says:

Thanks from me, too! I actually ordered it, read your comments, and then cancelled it.

• Mary says:

If anyone is looking for a great first computer that isn’t like the little ones you could take in the car, my kids adore the leapfrog click start.

• cristal says:

My son loves tjis but I still have yet to find cheap software :(

• katti says:

awwww it went back up :(

• Lora says:

Price just went up to $29.99

• Tiffany says:

I have this and all the software it is really awesome if you can find the games cheap my 6, 4 and 2 yr. old all use it and love it.

• lynn says:

i have one of these and i had to uninstall it from my computer because it made my computer run really slow.

• Jen says:

My kids do love this so, and it has actually grown with them. Good luck on the cheap software. We have quite a few games, but not all of them.

• We bought this 2 yrs ago RIGHT before they discontinued it- you can buy the software on eBay- however it is quite expensive- OR you can buy cheaper software on eBay- however they are ‘burned’ and illegal- or you can download them (again illegally) online which is ridden with viruses. — It is ashame because it is a GREAT product. You really only can do ‘so much’ with the starter software- before you child gets really bored. I have all the games for it- and it is REALLY educational- both my 4.5yr old and my 2yr old love it. — No idea why FP discontinued it. Also- double check the platform that it will run on- it won’t work withi Windows 7/8

• camille says:

I am SOOOOO glad I read this. I was fixing to press PLACE ORDER!!!!! Whew!

• Michelle says:

I have windows 7 and it works just fine, this is a great educational toy. My son has had this for a couple years now and he still will play with it occasionally (he’s 6) so he’s more into my laptop.