Amazon Local: $10 For $10 Starbucks eGift Card AND 20% Off Starbucks Purchases Throughout December (Save on Beverages, Food + More!)

Just a reminder that this offer is still available!

Amazon Local is offering up a great deal for all you Starbucks junkies! Just head on over here, register/log in, scroll down and click on the Starbucks offer to snag a $10 Starbucks eGift Card (no expiration date!) AND 20% off all regularly priced purchases of food, beverages, mugs and more at participating U.S. Starbucks stores for the rest of December. Just click on the “Get Voucher” button to retrieve your $10 Starbucks eGift Card and your 20% off savings for the rest of this month! This is a great deal if you plan to take friends and family out for coffee and treats over the holiday.

So what are you waiting for?! Head over here to snag your $10 eGift Card and 20% off discount.

Fine Print: 20% discount is available for use on qualifying regularly priced purchases at participating Starbucks® stores in the U.S.; $10 Starbucks Card eGift is valid at participating Starbucks locations; Voucher valid for $10 Starbucks Card eGift (does not expire) and 20% discount on all qualifying regularly priced in-store purchases through December 31, 2012; not valid towards online purchases; Limit 1 voucher per customer, additional 1 as gift; 20% discount is not valid towards the purchase of Verismo® System, Starbucks Cards, or alcoholic beverages; $10 Starbucks Card eGift will not expire. After December 31, 2012, any balance left on the $10 eGift will remain but the 20% discount will no longer apply; eGift must be presented at checkout to receive discount at participating Starbucks® stores; Not to be used with any other offers or discounts; Offer is not transferable or exchangeable; Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase

• Debbie Campbell says:

That’s a great deal, thanks so much!

• noHat says:

To be clear, you have to spend TEN DOLLARS to do this. I thought it was giving you $10 off the $10 price of the card. So all you’re really getting is 20% off purchases for 1 week.

• Sophie says:

I purchased this deal yesterday and went to Starbucks for my usual drink. I felt like such an idiot because I forgot the voucher to show for 20% off!! When I got to the window to pay, the car in front of me had already paid for my drink!! It was such a nice gesture and totally made my day!

• Lauren says:

I decided to purchase this yesterday and I’m so glad I did. I was driving around town the other day looking for the snowman cookies that I saw on the Starbucks facebook page. I wanted to use them in gift baskets. One barista said they kept ordering them and weren’t receiving them, so I thought I was too late. I went to get a coffee this morning and they had a bunch of snowmen and I was able to get them for 20% off! I reworked my baskets to include these guys and they are adorable. Can’t wait to give them :)

• R says:

I went today and the lady wouldn’t give the 20% off until she had already used the 10$ voucher.

• Elizabeth says:

can i put the $10 balance onto my starbucks gold card?

• tram vo says:

I attached my $10 to my starbucks account and it does not give me the 20% off. BOOO!!! They should make this more user friendly.

• Aurora says:

be careful…. a lot of the stores just will not honor the discount. very frustrating! :(