Food Lion: *HOT* Rare $5 Off $5 Purchase Coupon

Wow! If you are a Food Lion shopper, check out this new Food Lion coupon available! Just head on over here to print a coupon valid for $5 off of a $5 Purchase valid 12/26/12-12/29/13 (not sure if this is a typo so the coupon may actually expire on 12/29/12) which should make for FREE groceries! If you have a Food Lion nearby, I would definitely suggest printing this *HOT* coupon before it’s gone!

Fine Print: Good only at Food Lion. Limit one coupon per item. Limit one use per purchase of specified product, per transaction, per person, per day. Void if copied, sold, or exchanged. Do not double or triple. Void if coupon value exceeds retail value of item. Not applicable towards the purchase of tobacco, alcohol, gift cards, postage stamps, or services. No cash value.

(Thanks, Anita!)

• Gail says:

Glad we are back in coupon business. Went through withdrawals! Thank you for all the work you do for us. I can’t believe the savings I made in 2012. Next year will be even better.

• Crystal says:

THANKS

• CF says:

Thank you so much for all ! You help thousands of families with your work and dedication ;o) I wish you all the best!!!

• Shawn says:

Now says valid through 1/1

• LisaR says:

Wow what a great coupon They closed all the Food Lions In our town!! So can’t even use at Publix!! which didn’t put out ANY $/$$ holiday store coupons :( !!

• Lee says:

Is this coupon for $5 off 1 item or off the whole order?

• Shanna says:

Got this in my email yesterday.

• Maya says:

I got an email from ulta that first 100 customers receive 5$ when stores open today

• Kimberly T. says:

Sweet! Thank you! I’m was chosen to have one of the Hasbro Game Night New Year’s Eve parties (thanks again, I found that link on your site) and this will definitely help purchase snacks and drinks for my guests!!!

I do want to add, though, that I have 3 users on my computer, and the site let me print one per user. It wouldn’t let me do more than one per user, but definitely one each. Some sites, I guess, technologically know how to stop that from happening, but this time it didn’t. So, I was able to print three! I’ll have to go three separate times (luckily there are Food Lions everywhere in my area), but it’ll be worth it!

Thanks again!!!

• Jen Trimble says:

i printed one out so if anyone is close to pa and would like me to drop the coupon in the mail today email me at totiedye4@yahoo.com with your name and address.

• chi says:

I printed two using different computers. Does anyone know if i will be able to use the two coupons b/c they have the same bar code and most of the time you have to use your card?

• Kimberly T. says:

It says per person, per day… But it doesn’t say you have to use your card. You’d only have to use your card if your item is a certain price with the card. So it would probably have to be either different stores on the same days or just different days. I don’t think the card tracks purchases. The technology at the Food Lions I’ve been to doesn’t seem all that high-tech, so I don’t think it tracks purchases / coupons on the card. My card isn’t even registered to me. It was an extra I found in my parent’s junk drawer 10 years ago, and it still works like a gem! They’ve even used cards of other people in line when I haven’t had mine so I could get the sale price, and the cashiers sometimes use their own, so since it’s not very strict in general, I can’t imagine it would be for this.

Sorry if that was super wordy, but I hope it helped =]

• Brandy says:

The coupon actually says “Limit 1 PRINT per customer”.

• kidsallgone says:

My birthday is Sat (the big 6-0!!) so if anyone feels like mailing me a birthday present, I’d be so grateful if I got this coupon!! U could jot down some coupons u would like and if I have any, would be happy to send u a couple :) Got a new wireless printer and it is not behaving at all today!

• Merideth says:

Sweet! Thanks Collin!

• Tracey says:

Food Lion said it wasn’t a typo. It’s valid.

• Rob N. says:

Went to Food Lion today with coupon and snagged a little bit over a pound of 85/15 ground round meat for 11 cents! I didn’t even notice the 2013 end date. I have a feeling that they will not honor it until the date printed on the coupon. We shall see!

• CF says:

My husband went to a FL today and presented this coupon and they did not take it. They said FL site was hacked and that this coupon is not legit.

• Allison says:

I went yesterday and got a loaf of bread, a box of Velveeta, and a large can of Campbell’s soup for $0.48 :)
    I got the coupon in my weekly email from Food Lion so I think it’s legit. And my Food Lion took it without any problems. I use their weekly coupons on a regular basis, plus the ones you get when you scan your card at the machine in-store.
    I also got register coupons when I shopped yesterday: $2.50 off a $25.00 purchase, $1.00 off a $3.00 produce purchase, $2.00 off a $10.00 fresh meat purchase, and free 2-liter Coke with $10.00 purchase!

• Ann says:

Will competitors take this coupon? I’m thinking of trying to use one at Food Lion and then head over to Publix to use the other.

• Beverly says:

Scored 2 gallons of milk for $2.04! Yeah!

On second day, scored two large gallons of Sunny D and a free powerade for $1.02! Double yeah!

I have another one that I plan to use again to score more milk. Thanks Collin. You saved me a bunch of money this week.

• Mona says:

I just saw this today (busy holiday traveling still) and just printed it, they changed it to say 12/26/2012 – 1/1/2013 still I’ll take the 5 dollars!

• beachgirl says:

coupon is legit but people are cheating and making photocopies so don’t expect to see this kind of good coupon again thanks to greedy people

• saz says:

Can you use the same coupon twice? I mean like print it today and use it and print it again tomorrow and use it again? It has the same bar code number…