Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

Old Navy Doorbuster Sale: Peacoats Only $20 (Reg. $54.94-$69.94!) + Kids’ Denim Only $10

8:20 AM MST

Old Navy is hosting a Doorbuster Sale beginning today, December 26th, and running through Friday, December 28th where you can snag Kids’ Famous Jeans for just $10 (reg. $19.50!) and Men’s and Women’s Peacoats for just $20 (reg. $54.94-$69.94!). Plus, you should be able to find lots of other items throughout the store marked on sale for up to 75% off which should mean BIG savings for you.

Also, be sure to head over to the Old Navy Facebook page and click on the Reveal-A-Deal tab to snag an in-store coupon valid for $10 off a $50 purchase (note that this coupon is valid thru 1/2/13 and it does exclude clearance items). And if you haven’t already, be sure to download the FREE Old Navy SnapAppy App for awesome coupons like $5 off your purchase; check out this post for more information.

If you prefer to shop from the comfort of your own home, head on over to where you can save up to 50% off online. Plus, go through for up to 5.5% cash back or go through for 7% cash back!

Join the Discussion

• Susan H. says:

Wish I could get to our Old Navy – we are in the middle of a blizzard in Ohio!!!!

• Whitney says:

Wish this deal was online. My local Old Navy stores have been out of peacoats for a couple weeks now.

• Erin says:

Further south you go, the more they have. I got an awesome one (w/o gold buttons) two weeks ago for $22. The ones pictured here are terrible. Cheap looking buttons and fabric.

• rene' says:

Great Deal! Thanks for sharing!

• Hilary says:

I did notice some of the kid’s jeans for $10 online if anyone was wondering…saw an ad for doorbusters online as well :)

• A.Marie says:

I am so excited! They were out of men’s pea coats size Medium online, but I called the store and they had the size that I needed and the color that I wanted. So, my mother-in-law is going to go and pick it up for me. Thanks for posting this awesome deal!! :)

• maflies1 says:

Got some men’s t-shirts for $4 and there are some licensed Univ ones for $8.97, although many sizes are sold out in quite a few of the shirts, as you would expect. Have fun looking around for bargains. Shopped with dgs money for him and got him two licensed t’s, 4 graphic t’s, and 1 pair of jeans for $62.58 including tax. :-)

• Stephanie says:

If you go in store, a bunch of the merchandise is 75% off. I got a coat originally $49.50, seven scarves originally $8.96, 3 cute printed knee high socks originally $8 and a Ravens tank originally $17.50 all for under $26! Plus, since I spent over $25, I received a $10 in store cash :D

• Marilyn says:

I actually work at Old Navy and a lot of items are 75% off. In women’s, vintage baseball tees end up $3.12, as well as lace trim camis. V-neck cardigans are $4.98 (I bought 8!). And a couple of other tunic/ and dolman type tops are also 75%. Toggle peacots and ruffle neck pea coats are also 75%, but sizes are very limited. I say its worth a shot to go out in the blizzard to check out the deals! If you bought any of these items in the last 14 days you can price adjust them!

• Juli says:

Was able to get to Old Navy today and score some great deals! Lots of cute tops/sweaters for my ‘tween marked at 75% off (prices ran about $6-$7). Did spot the featured pea coats, but instead I purchased a different style pea coat with a hood and toggle closures for only $9.98! I chose a bright yellow…very fun for gloomy Michigan winters. I also received Old Navy bucks good for $10/$25 on my next shopping trip, and filled out their online survey which will score me an additional 10% off my next trip. Worth the trip out today!

• Conswalla says:

I went to Old Navy twice and racked up in the clearance section. I got a 2-pack Old Navy t-shirts for $2.00, a set of long john’s for $6.00 (top and bottom), and 20 t-shirts each only $1.97. A lot of the t-shirts are from the “Collectibles” brand and include a Pink Floyd t-shirt which the person I bought them for just loves. He also loves the Coors Lite t-shirt!

He was just saying he needed more t-shirts. He hates wearing anything with sleeves unless they’re long john’s too. I got him some great stuff for Christmas and I earned $10.00 rewards on the 1st trip and $20.00 in rewards on Christmas Eve. They doubled the rewards on 12/24.

Oh… I also got myself a Rolling Stones t-shirt from the “Collectibles” brand. I bought it XL so I can sleep in it. I love comfy sleeping shirts. Don’t forget about the clearance section. They have great deals if you take the time to look.

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to