Old Navy Doorbuster Sale: Peacoats Only $20 (Reg. $54.94-$69.94!) + Kids’ Denim Only $10

Old Navy is hosting a Doorbuster Sale beginning today, December 26th, and running through Friday, December 28th where you can snag Kids’ Famous Jeans for just $10 (reg. $19.50!) and Men’s and Women’s Peacoats for just $20 (reg. $54.94-$69.94!). Plus, you should be able to find lots of other items throughout the store marked on sale for up to 75% off which should mean BIG savings for you.

Also, be sure to head over to the Old Navy Facebook page and click on the Reveal-A-Deal tab to snag an in-store coupon valid for $10 off a $50 purchase (note that this coupon is valid thru 1/2/13 and it does exclude clearance items). And if you haven’t already, be sure to download the FREE Old Navy SnapAppy App for awesome coupons like $5 off your purchase; check out this post for more information.

If you prefer to shop from the comfort of your own home, head on over to OldNavy.com where you can save up to 50% off online. Plus, go through ShopAtHome.com for up to 5.5% cash back or go through Ebates.com for 7% cash back!

• Susan H. says:

Wish I could get to our Old Navy – we are in the middle of a blizzard in Ohio!!!!

• Whitney says:

Wish this deal was online. My local Old Navy stores have been out of peacoats for a couple weeks now.

• Erin says:

Further south you go, the more they have. I got an awesome one (w/o gold buttons) two weeks ago for $22. The ones pictured here are terrible. Cheap looking buttons and fabric.

• rene' says:

Great Deal! Thanks for sharing!

• Hilary says:

I did notice some of the kid’s jeans for $10 online if anyone was wondering…saw an ad for doorbusters online as well :)

• A.Marie says:

I am so excited! They were out of men’s pea coats size Medium online, but I called the store and they had the size that I needed and the color that I wanted. So, my mother-in-law is going to go and pick it up for me. Thanks for posting this awesome deal!! :)

• maflies1 says:

Got some men’s t-shirts for $4 and there are some licensed Univ ones for $8.97, although many sizes are sold out in quite a few of the shirts, as you would expect. Have fun looking around for bargains. Shopped with dgs money for him and got him two licensed t’s, 4 graphic t’s, and 1 pair of jeans for $62.58 including tax. :-)

• Stephanie says:

If you go in store, a bunch of the merchandise is 75% off. I got a coat originally $49.50, seven scarves originally $8.96, 3 cute printed knee high socks originally $8 and a Ravens tank originally $17.50 all for under $26! Plus, since I spent over $25, I received a $10 in store cash :D

• Marilyn says:

I actually work at Old Navy and a lot of items are 75% off. In women’s, vintage baseball tees end up $3.12, as well as lace trim camis. V-neck cardigans are $4.98 (I bought 8!). And a couple of other tunic/ and dolman type tops are also 75%. Toggle peacots and ruffle neck pea coats are also 75%, but sizes are very limited. I say its worth a shot to go out in the blizzard to check out the deals! If you bought any of these items in the last 14 days you can price adjust them!

• Juli says:

Was able to get to Old Navy today and score some great deals! Lots of cute tops/sweaters for my ‘tween marked at 75% off (prices ran about $6-$7). Did spot the featured pea coats, but instead I purchased a different style pea coat with a hood and toggle closures for only $9.98! I chose a bright yellow…very fun for gloomy Michigan winters. I also received Old Navy bucks good for $10/$25 on my next shopping trip, and filled out their online survey which will score me an additional 10% off my next trip. Worth the trip out today!

• Conswalla says:

I went to Old Navy twice and racked up in the clearance section. I got a 2-pack Old Navy t-shirts for $2.00, a set of long john’s for $6.00 (top and bottom), and 20 t-shirts each only $1.97. A lot of the t-shirts are from the “Collectibles” brand and include a Pink Floyd t-shirt which the person I bought them for just loves. He also loves the Coors Lite t-shirt!

He was just saying he needed more t-shirts. He hates wearing anything with sleeves unless they’re long john’s too. I got him some great stuff for Christmas and I earned $10.00 rewards on the 1st trip and $20.00 in rewards on Christmas Eve. They doubled the rewards on 12/24.

Oh… I also got myself a Rolling Stones t-shirt from the “Collectibles” brand. I bought it XL so I can sleep in it. I love comfy sleeping shirts. Don’t forget about the clearance section. They have great deals if you take the time to look.