Amazon.com: *HOT* LeapFrog Leapster2 Bundle Only $42.74 (Lowest Price – Reg. $109.99)

Wow! Here’s a HOT deal on the LeapFrog Leapster 2 Bundle from Amazon.com, priced at just $42.74 (reg. $109.99)!┬áThis bundle includes the Leapster2, Outwit Game, Case, and AC Adapter. Even better, this item ships Free with Super Saving Shipping on orders over $25, or get Free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime. This seems like a great deal considering the Leapster2 itself if currently selling for $57.18.

Snag this deal quick, as I doubt it will last long!

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• amy says:

i do not like the leapster.. at all..

• spring says:

my 3 yr old loves it….

• Erika says:

I’m buying one for my kids. Amy, why don’t you like it?

• Erin says:

It’s a pretty bad gaming system from a price/quality standpoint. The screen is tiny and and graphics quality bad. I don’t care about graphics much, but it’s hard for me to tell what’s going on onscreen. The games used to be quite expensive, as well, but now they are discontinuing it, so get your games and accessories while you can.

• Kim says:

I was going to buy one but, read some reviews that got me to thinking.

It said that it had horrible battery life. You spent a ton on batteries or chargers. Lot of reviews said the games were pretty pricey and always being changed.

One person suggsted getting a lower priced tablet or nook or e-reader. They had better battery life, many free or cheap games and they were more versital.

I am looking into the tablet suggestion.

Hope that helps.

I

• Pamela says:

I bought the Leapster 2 from the Walmart deal posted before Christmas. I got it for $13 shipped to the store. I bought a game for $19.99 and the adapter for $9.99. Total $43 but no case.

• Beth L. says:

Thanks so much for posting this deal! I was just about to purchase the leapster 2 by itself from Walmart.com. My cost would have been $43.70 with shipping. I had planned to get this for my youngest for Christmas but we had a little mix-up during the Black Friday sales and didn’t realize it until 2 days before the Holiday. Anyhow, now I can get the whole set for less than I would have payed for the unit alone!

• Holly says:

My kids love the Leapster 2 and play it all the time. However, be aware that Leapfrog seems to be phasing this game system out. If you buy it, get some games before they all disappear. I am sure their should be some on clearance soon.

• Keisha says:

I wasnt impressed with this product either

• jules says:

wal-mart had this leapster for $15 before Christmas. recharging system for leapster2 at $5.