More Target Deals: Old Orchard Juice Concentrate, Up & Up Items, Dial Hand Soap + More

(Photo Credit: Totally Target)

Here are even more deals you can score at Target this week…

Old Orchard Frozen Juices Concentrate 12 oz $1.17
Use the Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Old Orchard Juice Concentrate coupon found here
Final cost only $0.59 each!

Pam cooking spray $2.69
Use the $0.75/1 Pam Cooking Spray Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Pam coupon found in the Jan. 2012 issue of All You Magazine
Final cost only $0.94!

Simple Facial Care Cleansing Towelettes $4.99
Use the $1/1 Simple Facial Care Item Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $2/1 Simple Cleansers coupon found here (play the game)
Final cost only $1.99!

up & up Bleach $1.64
Use the $1.50/2 up & up Cleaning Items Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $1.14 each!

up & up Disinfecting Wipes $1.79
Use the $1.50/2 up & up Cleaning Items Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $1.29 each!

up & up Ammonia $1.12
Use the $1.50/2 up & up Cleaning Items Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $0.62 each!

up & up Flexible Straws 100 ct. $0.99
Use the $1/1 up & up Disposable Tabletop Items Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $0.49 each!

up & up All -Purpose Cleaner 32 oz. $1.89
Use the $1.50/2 up & up Cleaning Items Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $1.39 each!

up & up Medium Trash Bags 60 ct. $4.79
Use the $1/1 up & up Trash Bags Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $3.79!

up & up Feminine Wipes 40 ct. $2.29
Use the $0.75/1 up & up Feminine Care Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $1.54!

Soft Scrub 2/$5
Use the $1/1 Soft Scrub Cleanser coupon found here
Final cost only $1.50 each!

Reynolds Wrap Pan Lining Paper $2.99
Use the $1/1 Reynolds Pan Lining Paper coupon found here
Final cost only $1.99!

Dial Hand Soap 9.37 oz. $1.16
Use the $2/4 Dial Liquid Hand Soaps coupon found here
Final cost only $0.66 each!

* To see all of the recent Target deals I’ve posted (there are a lot!), make sure to head here and scroll down below this post.

• Kristen says:

My cashier at target today startin slamming my coupons around like ” no, no, can’t take that one, that one, that one” I was so mad after the attitude I was getting so I just told her to take it off my receipt altogether.. I think it made her even more mad..cuz she started throwin stuff again..but Ive never had a GOOD experience at target 😔 sorry had to vent! Lol

• Tashee says:

So sorry that your Target isn’t coupon friendly. Fortunately all of the ones that I shop at in MA & FL are very much so. I love shopping at Target. I hope they change for you soon :)

• Sherri says:

You should have reported her to manager. That is unacceptable and hopefully they would want to know.

• I have stopped couponing at Target. Tired of getting attitude from the cashiers. During my last trip, I asked the cashier to double check to make sure my 4 coupons all scanned. She said “”yeah yeah. the computer knows what it is doing” and did not check. Sure enough, when I got my receipt, two did not come off. I give up with them. It is so not worth listening to them whine or getting attitude.

• Katie says:

I’m sorry to hear that. I used to be a trainer for Target and there has definitely been a change in the customer service attitudes over the past 2 years. I encourage you to contact corporate Customer Service over the phone and tell them your experience. Make sure that you have the Store # and employee name. If you wish to speak directly with the store manager first, they are usually in store weekday mornings. Don’t settle for a “Team Leader” as they are not able to make the same decisions as a Store Manager, particularly when it comes to employee issues. There are stores that are customer and coupon friendly, it took me a few months and I have to drive out of my way, but I did find a Target with exceptional service. It’s all about the manager. Good luck!

• Wendy says:

If the cashier gives me a problem I will usually take my stuff to customer service.

• Carmen says:

I’m sorry about your experience. Vent away =) I rarely shop target for the same reasons. I spoke with a manager once and she told me they no longer take more than 1 like manufacturer coupon–same as their target coupon policy. And a few target coupons wouldn’t scan and she wouldn’t override them. I was told if they don’t scan, they don’t take them. Inside I was irritated… I was purchasing exactly what was on the coupon. Whatever, I just don’t shop there much anymore. I’m glad not all targets are this bad.

• cathy says:

For me, it’s always hit and miss. If I go during the day the cashiers are rude but customer service desk people are nice. At night, it’s the opposite, the night cashiers are always so nice and never give problems with coupons. Try switching around when you shop hopefully you will find someone good!

• Lisa says:

Last week I used a coupon from the target website and it did not scan. The manager happen to come up to my checkout so he took the coupon from the cashier-but he couldn’t scan it either. I told him I printed it from Target’s website, but he said if it doesnt scan he cant take it. I was $&@#%! So I paid and went to customer service, they adjusted my coupon and gave me money on the value of the coupons. $6 back… Not a lot of $$$ but it’s still something :)

• Sunny says:

I’ve had this same experience. I get better cashiers in the evenings! They scan the coupon, override it, etc.

• Kristen says:

Aww thanks guys!!!! I feel better haha..I’m definitely gunna look into it because there are great deals..but sometimes it’s not worth it, ya know? But I hate to miss out due to some cashier with an attitude

• Crzycpnldy says:

I would definitely contact the corporate office. After I had enough of my local dollar general giving me a hard time with my coupons, I contacted their corporate office, which sent the district manager to the store to find out what the problem was. I was ready to not even shop there anymore, but the manager personally called me and apologized, telling me how important I am as a customer and even gave me a $5 gift card to make up for it! I know all stores are different, but I would at least make your situation known to the people in charge and give them a chance to make it right! What do you have to lose?!

• Katie says:

The Simple coupon is gone :(… you can still play the game, but all the coupons are no longer live.

• picchu says:

Yes, they say this program has ended!!!!

• mary says:

pam deal didnt work for me today because the one that is on sale for $2.69 is 5oz while the manuf coupon says it has to be 6 oz or higher :(
    The 8oz pam is $3.29

• Joanna says:

The math is wrong on a couple of the up & up cleaning deals you have listed :/

For example:

up & up Disinfecting Wipes $1.79
    Use the $1.50/2 up & up Cleaning Items Target store coupon found here
    Final cost only $1.29 each!

^^^ It should come to $1.04 per container of wipes ;.)

• Willa says:

Thank you! I was beginning to think my brain was wearing out or something. I noticed the math wrong on some of the Up and Up products also.

• Janet says:

Loved that Pam price I got today. And free Vaseline lotion.

• brieanna says:

the math on the disposable tabletop is wrong

up & up Flexible Straws 100 ct. $0.99
    Use the $1/1 up & up Disposable Tabletop Items Target store coupon found here
    Final cost only $0.49 each!

it should be free straws!

• Amber says:

Fortunately, my Target has a very coupon-friendly manager and I don’t have any problems there. Walgreen’s on the other hand… I’ve just given up. They aren’t worth it. :(

• lina says:

I agree about Walgreens!! I used to come home so flustered and mad everytime I left there…..no more! But Target is hit or miss, I go enough to know who has attitude and who has good cust service. It’s all about finding a cashier who doesn’ t make you feel like a bad person for coming in their line with coupons. Hey either way better than Walgreens in my book :-)

• Amber says:

I had to explain coupon policy to every person who worked there! And they always acted like I was trying to scam them. Plus, the WAGs expired after 2 weeks (CVS ECBs are good for 4 weeks), so I was forever forgetting to use them in time. When they came out with this new points system, it was the perfect excuse for me to give up on Walgreen’s.

• Shayla says:

Is Old Orchard coupon an old one? I remember one a few months ago that I printed but now I’m getting the “already been printed?” Just wondering, oh well, going to stock up on the Minute Maid juice boxes at CVS this coming week and like others say, Target has become a pill to shop at with coupons.

• Marlena says:

Lucky my target is very coupon friendly !
    Walmart on the other hand … Yeah .. All of the sudden they don’t take Internet printed coupons , or they for sure don’t take the ones that don’t scan ! And because my printer sucks 90% of them don’t scan :/

• Dino says:

Never had any issues at target both stores here In bakersfield ca are very coupon friendly :)

• Edie says:

In the Safeway ad this week, there is a “Buy 2 Get 1 Free” coupon for the Old Orchard concentrate, that you can use the B1G1 manufacturer coupon on to get 2 for free. :) I’m not sure what the regular price is for this product, but it can’t be any more than $2 each (but Safeway has some ridiculous regular prices, so you never know). Anyways, if anyone has a Safeway or Safeway affiliate near them, thought I’d let ya know.

• melissa says: