FREE Call from Disney Character ($2.49 Value!)

This fun freebie for the kiddos is still available if you haven’t taken advantage of it yet! Just head on over to the Disney Movie Rewards site, log in or register for an account, and then enter the code ENCHANTEDCALL to score a FREE call from a Disney character (a $2.49 value!). You’ll even be able to choose the Disney character, the theme of the call and the date and time of the call.

Fine Print: Must be 18 years of age or older to order a call. Open to residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec). Currently, calls are not available to residents of ID :( , WA, GA, KY, MS, NE, TN, and LA. Limited quantity, available only while supplies last. Limit one free Disney Enchanted Call per member.

(Thanks for the reminder, Freebie Finding Mom!)

• Crystal says:

Thanks! This should be fun. I made it for next month because we are going to Disney World next month.

• anne says:

this NEVER works for me. :( i enter all of the information, use the promo code, double and triple check everything, and it always says “general error. contact customer support.” EVERY time this deal pops up… phooey.

• Kidsallgone says:

Worked perfectly for me :) :) :)
    Can’t wait to see my (32 year old) daughter’s face tomorrow at lunch when Cinderella calls her! LOL!!! Thanks Collin :) :) :)

• janet says:

why won’t they call tennessee???? my princess would love to hear from Cinderella. :(

• Kristin says:

Thanks, Collin! We are moving at the end of the month and my 3-yr-old daughter is nervous about it. I scheduled a call from Cinderella a week before we move for a little encouragement :)

• Amy says:

It’s my mother in law’s birthday on the 14th, and she is one of the biggest Disney fanatics I know. This will be hilarious! :) Thanks Collin!

• jessica says:

DID IT ASK FOR CARD NUMBER?

• Crystal says:

I have a question…I signed up and got a order reference number and a code to enter in. Do I need to set this call up now?? Or can I wait till tomorrow to set it up??? If I wait, am I taking the chance of not getting to set the call day and time up and possibly lose the the whole free call?

• Bhavana says:

Ok, but why pay someone ANYTHING when you could maybe ask your friend/sister/brother/dad’s friendly colleague to make the call? Now if its via skype, then I’d understand, but to have a call fm Goofy….god forbid if Goofy sounds like someone the kid knows!

• lara says:

perfect! my daughter’s 5th birthday is monday!

• Ann says:

I’m in GA, and it let me schedule the call. I don’t think there is any conceivable way for them to know where the call terminates. With government mandated local number portability, a cell phone number with a GA area code, could terminate in North Dakota. They took my order, even with a GA area. Crossing my fingers. Love this promo! Thank you!

• Alisha says:

I did this for my 2 year old son, and he liked hearing from Mickey Mouse!! I only wish they had more character options for boys… Had it been from Lightening McQueen, my son probably would’ve gotten a bigger kick out of it.

• It said that I already had an account with them and I had never ever made one! what the heck?!