FREE Disney “Where’s My Water?” Game Download (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch)

Now through 1/31/13, head on over to the Disney Family Deals site where you can download the full version of “Where’s My Water?” game completely FREE for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

About the Game:

Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He is a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly and loves taking a shower after a hard day at work!

The other alligators have damaged his plumbing and disrupted the water flow. In “Where’s My Water?” your task is to get the water flowing again throughout the underground layers of the earth to Swampy’s tub! With more than 140 levels and fun features based on real physics, you’ll swipe, slosh and splash your way through increasingly challenging puzzles to accomplish your goal!

*Limit one per person. Voucher not redeemable for cash. Code must be redeemed at the iTunes App Store by January 31, 2013. In-app purchases sold separately. You may not reproduce, resell, modify or trade any voucher. This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad. If you are under 18, get your parent’s permission first.

(Thanks, Jennifer & Jessica!)

• Heidi W. says:

This game is great! My 9 year old daughter absolutely loves it, and so does my husband! Highly recommend.

There is also a free trial version. There is another disney game called “Where’s my Perry” (from Phineas and Ferb) that is similar and also very cute and fun!

• Ashley Marie says:

“Where’s My Perry” is the first thing I downloaded onto my Kindle after Christmas & my husband & I are addicted!! So much fun!!

• picchu says:

Thank you so much, Collin. My daughter is super excited!!! She has already started to play it now, immediately after downloading!

• Heather says:

will it work on android system or is it just itunes?

• J says:

How do you download it?? Do they send you a code by email?? I entered my email but not sure if they sent a code there or how quickly it comes. If anyone can comment that would be appreciated (:

• cassie says:

We have this and my kids LOVE it!

• nicky says:

When it gives you the redemption code, click the link for the iTunes website, then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and there should be a button that says “Redeem.” Click on it and enter the code you received and it should allow you to download the game. You’ll have to type in your iTunes password but it doesn’t charge you (I checked). You should do this on the device that you want to download the game onto.

• Nae says:

Was it a one day deal??

• Jessica says:

Thanks Collin! I am excited to have some new to play with while on my vacation next week. Perfect timing!

• Keyuri says:

Hello. Can someone help me? After I got the code in email, I went to redeem it, and it says that the code has already been used. Obviously, I haven’t used it. What do I do?

• WynetteC says:

I am guessing this cannot be set up through an iPad or the old version of the ipad. The little box that has me sign up and fill in my info doesn’t show the accept/continue button. A little frustrating so then I decided to just sign up through Facebook for this free app (using the iPad to do this) and still got the same little sign up box that is cut off at the bottom and doesnt show all the words and doesn’t let me scroll it to see a confirm or enter button once I get my stuff filled in. I know the button is there, just can’t make it scroll to see it.