Reserve 1st Redbox Rental Online = Free Rental Credit (+ Sign Up for Free Redbox Instant Trial)

Yay! If you’re an avid Redbox kiosk renter and haven’t created an online account yet, here’s a nice offer for ya! Whenever you create a new Redbox.com account and reserve your first movie online, you’ll score an account credit valid for a FREE one-night DVD rental after returning your rental!

How it works:

*Head on over here and create a Redbox.com account
*Reserve your first movie online
*Pick up at a kiosk and enjoy! :)
*Return your rental and you’ll get an account credit redeemable online for a FREE one-night DVD rental! Note – This offer is valid for first-time online rentals with new Redbox.com accounts. Sounds good to me!

Also, if you’re looking to save on a Redbox rental tonight, you can get $0.50 off your next Redbox Rental online or at your local kiosk when you enter code D66GW5GN at checkout! Awesome! This promo code is valid starting today through midnight EST on January 6th. (Thanks, Katie’s Krazy Savings!)

Also, Redbox will soon be launching their new Redbox Instant program and is currently offering up a FREE 1-month trial for when it launches! With this trial, you’ll be able to receive 4 one-day DVD rentals + unlimited movie streaming free for one month (afterwards pay $8 per month). Just head on over here and enter your email address – you should receive an email confirmation within 20-30 minutes.

Please note that the program is NOT live yet; however, once it launches, you’ll already be signed up for a FREE one month trial! Keep in mind that you can cancel anytime during the 1-month trial to avoid any charges. Head on over here to sign up and for more details.

*One month free trial offer for new subscribers only. You can cancel anytime during the 1 month trial to avoid charges. If you like our service and don’t cancel during the trial period, your subscription will continue automatically at the then current monthly subscription rate. Streaming required minimum 500 kbps connection. Rental and movie purchases are excluded. Additional rental nights beyond the 4 DVD credits a month will be charged at the standard daily rental rates at the box. Use of the 4 one-night DVD rental is subject to additional terms. No separate Verizon service required.

• Lauren says:

I have been waiting for my free code for Red Box streaming for over a month now.

• Mrs. S says:

I and several friends have been screwed by the redbox, what happened is that the machine did not register the movie returned and because there is no receipts you are stuck with the 28$ charge on your credit card for a movie you returned. I suggest checking out movies from your library instead.

• Jennifer says:

We rent 2 videos every weekend and have never had any issues with them. We always get a digital receipt emailed to us upon return as well.

• Sara says:

There is a receipt, it’s emailed. They didn’t receive it?

• Tilla Ham says:

they email a receipt upon the rental and renturn of every single solitary transaction you make with them. In 3 years of weekly use, I have never had an issue with red box.

• tracy says:

yes,and everyone has the option to put in an email,i usually dont,but i guess its a good idea so you can have that email in case they do charge you,but you dont have to put in the email,i think some others like me,say naw i wont do it,then they get mad when they get a charge

• Jessica says:

FYI: I tried to use the $0.50 off coupon online, but got a message saying that it has already been used.

• Sara says:

In the past, the promo codes haven’t worked online, only at the kiosks.

• Amber says:

The only way to do the 50 cents off online is if you’ve received an email from Redbox and click directly on the link in the email. Most promo codes do not work online, so sign up for their email and/or texts to get codes.

• Carol says:

I got the same message. Code already redeemed. No biggie. It’s still a great deal. And I love to reserve my movie ahead of time. This way I know exactly which kiosk to get the desired movie. My son is much happier when the movie he wants is actually in the kiosk!

• Steph says:

I LOVE using Redbox!

They send me free codes about once a month. The movies are cheaper than any store around here. I have an account set up and IMMEDIATELY get a confirmation that they received my movie back. That helps me avoid the issue from Mrs. S above.

I have no issues with them at all. Love, love!

• Steph says:

I forgot to mention that they can be returned to any Redbox! To me, that’s almost the best feature, besides the free codes they send.

• Gwen says:

If you are a Bzzagent will give u a 1-month trial of redbox instant streaming and 4 free promo codes.

• Kelley says:

That’s what I’m doing now. Do you know how to use the 4 codes? I can’t find them on the website, other than where it just lists that I have credits, but no codes with it.

• Cara says:

These codes always work for us — haven’t paid for a Redbox ever.
    DVDONME
    BREAKROOM

Haven’t tried them in a month or so but worth a shot as they have worked over and over for us:)

• kristyn says:

Love redbox and discount codes! Thanks for sharing the info :)

• CAROL says:

I signed up for REDBOX instant thru BZZ Agent. You must have a VERY consistent upload speed or the movies buffer constantly which makes viewing impossible. Also all the newer movies and episodes of TV shows are locked from viewing so the “unlimited movie streaming” is stuff that’s been available elsewhere for a while. Netflix has REDBOX Instant beat by a mile. No matter what your upload speed Netflix adjusts their stream so that your movie/TV viewing is effortlessly smooth. You will be unable to use a WII or PlayStation to access online viewing at REDBOX Instant as they have no app. available to use. Good Luck!

• Kelley says:

Yeah, that’s what I’m doing too! The movie selection is not great; we also have netflix and it’s much, much better! I would like to use the 4 dvd credits though, do you know how to use them? The only list I found on my account is just a list that I have the credits, but I can’t actually use them, idk.

• Parker says:

As much as my kids and I used to love hitting up these kiosks for games and movies, lately, we’ve been moving away from them. The kiosks used to seem super convenient, and like such a great deal, but then a DISH coworker of mine told me about this a service called Blockbuster @Home, by DISH. Through it, we get movie channels, thousands of titles via streaming, and home delivery of DVDs and games. Best of all, it only costs me a third of what I’d been paying for Netflix, Gamefly, and the kiosks!