Bonton: Save $30 off a $50 In-Store Purchase and Save $50 off a $100 Purchase (Valid 1/5-1/6)

If you are planning to do some shopping today or tomorrow and have a Bon-Ton nearby (or Bergner’s, Boston store, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s, Younkers, or Parisian), you’ll definitely want to print these new coupons!

Just head on over here to print a coupon valid for $30 off a $50 in-store Regular or Sale Price purchase of apparel, shoes, boots, handbags and accessories. You can also print a coupon for $50 off a $100 in-store Regular or Sale Price purchase of $100 or more. Keep in mind that these coupons are valid today, 1/5, and tomorrow, 1/6 only, and do have some exclusions so be sure to take some time to read all of the fine print.

(Thanks, Jennifer!)

• bhw says:

Collin,

I am sure I speak for a lot of your Hip2Save readers when I say, “Take the day off!” We know you are under the weather (see Collin’s “ginger” post from yesterday) so take time for yourself, relax and get better!

Coupons and savings can wait–your health is more important!!! :-)

• Susan says:

Don’t forget for those who live near an Elder-Beerman’s…….this is the same store. You might want to look at the coupon because BonTon has bought out several stores.

• Maria says:

It’s Parisian too!

• J says:

And Bergners

• Petra says:

And Herbergers.

• Sarah says:

Parisians are changing to Carson’s soon. The only problem I have with these coupons are they have so many restrictions on them. My mom and I have tried using coupons like these twice and there was barely anything you could use them on :/

• Thanks for listing the additional stores – just updated the post with these.

• melissa says:

I used this coupon for xmas. Got lots of stuff free including snow pants for my son.

• Rebe says:

Really? They have the $50 off $100 all the time but they have SO many exclusions I dont bother anymore. What exactly did you get Melissa?

• ali says:

I found the trick to using these coupons from an employee at my local Younkers…she said that the dollar amount being discounted is actually the only thing that the exclusions apply to, and that the remaining order amount can be anything you want, including clearance. For example, with this coupon, if you find $50 worth of regular or sale priced items you want, you could get $50 worth of clearance, etc to get you up to the $100 requirement and the coupon goes through just fine. I do it all of the time when they offer the $10 off of a $25 purchase, and I get $10 worth of regular/sale price stuff and $15 worth of clearance to reach my $25, then the coupon takes $10 off without any problems because it had $10 worth of the correct merchandise to attach the coupon to. They usually have great clearance deals, so just get the clearance stuff that you were going to get anyway and throw in some regular/sale price stuff for free using their coupons. If your cashier gives you trouble, just politely ask them to scan the coupon and try it, because it has worked for me for over a year. :)

• Rebe says:

Thank you so much for the tip Ali, I am willing to give it a try! :)

• Brandie says:

Thanks so much for the great tip!! I just returned from ElderBeerman and used the $30 off of $50 to get my daughter some great clothes at awesome deals!! I was able to do exactly as you said, bought the full price then the clearance too, the coupon went right through without any problems! I also had a gift card so it was an even sweeter deal for me!

• ali says:

Yay–I’m so glad that others are able to score great deals, too! I’m going to use the $30 off $50 tomorrow because it’s super easy to find $20 worth of clearance for the kids, then I get to use the coupon to get $30 worth of stuff for me for free. :) I usually bring the hubby and kids in tow for deals like these, because then we can all use a separate coupon since we are all separate customers. I swear, Wal-mart is such a joke in comparison to these great department store deals! :)

• Mary says:

They gave me back my coupons to use again…so don’t let the shopping end. 22 dollars for king sheets??? Walmart and kohl’s can’t beat that@

• Michelle says:

I can second that this works. They don’t tell you that but as long as you buy the first $50 of “qualifying” merchandise then you can use the coupon to apply toward the rest.

• andrea a says:

Thank you so much for the tip on the coupons! We did so good yesterday. Over 300.00 worth of items for 75.00!

• april says:

Did I understand you right, that in order to use $30 /$50 coupon you have to have $30 of “right sale or non-sale products” and $20 of anything at all?

• Michelle says:

Yes. For example today I used both of the coupons. I bought the disney luggage that was $55 and a remote control car that was $60 another that was $6 and another piece of Disney luggage. The two remote control cars don’t qualify for the coupons so I paired the $60 car with the luggage making the total $124 but $70 after the coupon and tax. Then I did the other luggage and car with the $30 off $50 coupon (because I was buying the car anyway not just for the discount) and that total was $34 after the coupon and tax.

• Sandra says:

I would do two orders of $50 to get $60 off instead of $50 off of $100. I find them easy to use just no clearance items and stuff like Colombia. Nice tip!

• Elizabeth says:

I’m headed over there today. I’ve never had a problem using the coupons. Then again, I’m not a name brand only kind of person which is mainly what the exclusions are. (And perfume/beauty, but that’s to be expected)

• Brooke says:

I used to work there. This is the best coupon ever. Just spend 100ish but not much more. I got a bunch of stuff for my baby snow suit, 4 pack onesies, 2 pack of pants, 4 outfits, a teddy bear. Total was 101 before coupon. Then it takes 50$ off the legible items. When I look at my receipt the eligible items a net value of 40 cents each!!!!

• Mary says:

I just was there and bought two cute boots 50 for the two of them (originally 110 each), two scarves, and a leather purse 60, and King size flannel sheets 22. Total…132.00 after store coupons!!! I used three coupons. My husband was happy…even if he had to carry the bags!

• jackie says:

Will they scan this from your phone or do you have to print?

• andrea a says:

I found some fudge in Carson’s for 2.00. A great filler item for my boots that were 49.99. The sales woman was thrilled to know that there was an easy filler item.