Starbucks: *HOT* FREE $5 eGift Card (Facebook) Expired

UPDATE: They are currently getting hammered with traffic, so you may have to refresh the page a few times to get this to work.

Wow! HURRY on over to the American Express Rewards Room Facebook App where you can score a FREE $5 Starbucks eGift card which will score you FREE coffee and more! Be quick, there are only a limited number available!

(Thanks, Dayna, Clip and Follow and Free Stuff Times!)

• Erin says:

Pretty sure I got one, though I haven’t gotten the email yet. Tried to resend but it didn’t seem to work. It’ll be a nice surprise if it comes.

• Kristen says:

Same here! I should get one cuz it said their were 976 left so if people after me got them you think I would, but I have yet to get the email. I guess we’ll see :)

• Erin says:

I also didn’t receive the email – so I was able to look at my most recent “blocked” incoming emails, and it told me it would not go through because it scanned as having a virus. I don’t think it *actually* has a virus on it, I think that it might have some weird script or something in it that is making certain email accounts read it as one! Not sure if this is true for everyone’s missing emails, but it was for mine – just thought I’d provide the insight. :) Kinda disappointing as I can’t just go in and resend it to a less picky email!

• Erin says:

Still no email. Bummer!

• Mar says:

I got my email today from American Express and did this offer yesterday.

• Ash says:

All gone

• Megan says:

DEAD

• V says:

Thanks. I got one too. Code came within 4 minutes.

• Jean says:

Didn’t know if mine went through because when I hit resend, it had someone else’s email address. I sincerely hope that was due to some weird glitch. I received the email maybe 30-45 minutes later for those of you still waiting and wondering.

• MalibuBeachBum says:

Thanks! Everyone in my family was able to get one! We just hit Starbucks today and each got one of those $1.00 reuseable cups with the nice hard plastic lids. Yay, us!

• CourtneyAmanda says:

all gone now :*(

• Carol_R says:

I guess I missed out but congratulations to everyone that got one.

• Kristen says:

Is there a way to resend the email after you’ve gone off the page? When I tried this, I got the confirmation screen pretty quickly (didn’t require any refreshing) but I haven’t gotten the email yet. That was at least an hour or maybe two ago …

• I got one, but the email did take 30+ minutes. Thank you!

• pharmchick says:

So weird.. I got a card but it had a 0 balance! Idk what went wrong.

• Suzy says:

If anyone know how to contact them about 0 balance cards, I would love to know. Thanks in advance.

• Mrs Ball says:

Me too, the weird thing is it says the ecard was activated 12/24/12 and used today in store for $5.09 but I never used it

• Shannon says:

I’ve been looking but I did notice that it says in the link colin has now crossed off and go to the bottom of the page. It says Term & Conditions. In that it states in the first paragraph “The program is open to eligible Facebook users residing in Canada and is subject to all applicable American Express terms, Facebook Terms and any terms that may apply to a specific program offer.” So maybe we are ineligible and we can’t claim it. I also found in the terms that it says “All values expressed are in Canadian dollars”. SoI have no clue if we can even try and get it even if we find a number to call. Why do things have to be so confusing and difficult. I got my promo code entered it and get my gift card. Then it has to be hard to transfer when it has a $0 balance. I just want my free starbucks lol.

• Oliya says:

I also got mine as well, and I also have the Starbucks Gold Card, and can upload the $5 on it right ? Can someone please explain how to use it ?Also if anyone has Macy’s coupons that I can have since I was there yesterday , but mine were expired. I bought a coat at Lord & Taylor , and the staff always give me coupons there since have the card, and why not really? But for some Macys its horrible, they don’t give any coupons, but I have 15 days to do the adjustment which I’m planning to do. Please help, and I even got an APP fro Macys on my iphone . Please help, and thanks a bunch ;-)

• Emily says:

Yes, you can upload the $5 to your Starbucks gold card online. Just go to Starbucks website and sign in with your username and password. You should see a picture of your gold card as long as your card is registered online if it’s not just register it. Click on pic of gold card and click transfer funds on left hand side of screen. Click transfer to and there should be a page where you put in card number and card security code( should be the #s from the $5 you were sent)

• Reenie Wood says:

I had to enter the card manually by clicking add a new card in my Starbucks account – I kept getting an error message when I went through the link on the offer. Sorry if I’m unclear (I’m tired) Hope that helped :)

• Karen says:

I’m still waiting to receive my $25 AMEX gc from the Small Biz Saturday promo in Nov.

• LisaR says:

Kare you should have already received it! mine came like with-in a week of the promo!! It was suppose be used on that Sat. @ a small bussiness!! It was a white amx gc card!!

• Laura says:

I went to use my card today and it says already used. Just an FYI.