Baby Freebies Round-Up: FREE Magazines, Welcome Kits, Nursing Covers, + Lots More

Calling all you prego Hip2Savers or those of you with little ones! Below is a list of current baby related freebies and deals you can score…

* Head on over here and fill out the form to request a FREE subscription to BabyTalk magazine.

* Get a FREE Seven Brand Baby Carrier ($48 value!) when you enter the promo code FREE at checkout. You’ll just need to pay shipping, which is $11.95 for 2-8 day delivery. Please note that the reviews are mixed about the Seven Brand carriers and covers, so keep that in mind before ordering.

* Go here and fill out the form to request 7 FREE issues to Parents magazine.

* If you’re looking for another way to earn a little extra income or maybe you’d just like to have the chance to try out new products before they hit the market, then you may want to check out Ipsos I-Say Survey company. You’ll have the opportunity to take surveys and earn rewards that can be redeemed for money (in the form of an authorized check), donations and prepaid American Express cards. Most members receive surveys at least once each month with an average of about four per month, and the more surveys you take, the more points you earn. In addition, you’ll also have the chance to test new products and services before the general public.

* Go here and enter Yo-Baby’s Sweepstakes for a chance to win FREE YoBaby Yogurt. They’re celebrating first half-birthdays this year and welcoming all the new members of the YoBaby family! Each month, they’ll select 6 babies who will be turning 6 months old and give them the gift of 6 FREE 4-packs of YoBaby Yogurt.

* Head on over to Amazon where you can download this sample chapter of First-Year Baby Care eBook completely free for your Kindle.

* Get a FREE Seven Brand Udder Cover Nursing Cover ($34.95 value!) when you enter the promo code FREE at checkout (code will deduct $35-$40). You’ll just need to pay shipping which is $11.95 for 2-8 day delivery, so only $11.90 shipped after the code is applied.

* Head on over here and sign up for the FREE Monthly eNewsletter from Beech-Nut to receive a FREE Stage 4/Stage 5 Toddler Welcome Kit.

York Photo

* If you’re looking to create inexpensive birth announcements, be sure to check out this York Photo offer! For a limited time, new York Photo customers can snag 60 FREE 4×6 prints with the code 60PRINTS at checkout. Note that you will need to pay shipping which should be around $3.74 making each print just $0.06 shipped right to your door! Awesome price!

Pampers
*Head on over here to sign up with the Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards program and you’ll start off with 100 points! Also, be sure to go here (and scroll past this post) to see all codes that may still be available to enter for even more points.

* Head on over to the Disney Movie Rewards site, log in or register for an account, and then enter the code ENCHANTEDCALL to score a FREE call from a Disney character (a $2.49 value!). You’ll even be able to choose the Disney character, the theme of the call and the date and time of the call.

* Daily at Noon EST, hurry on over to NurseryWater.com to score a FREE Elmo Nursery Bag Tag! Note that this freebie is only available to the first 100 each day, so if you’re not fast enough today, you can always try again tomorrow and over the weeks to come. These tags can be used on diaper bags, backpacks, book bags, or even lunchboxes!

* If you’re pregnant or recently gave birth and are looking for a way to snag a few inexpensive birth announcements and also receive free samples and coupons in the mail, you may want to sign up for Similac’s StrongMoms rewards program! Whenever you sign up for Similac StrongMoms (it’s FREE!), you may receive a unique code valid for $20 worth of premium birth announcements from Shutterfly!

Also, just for signing up, you’ll receive weekly prenatal emails focusing on Mom’s nutrition and baby’s growth and development, access to FeedingExpert: a service available 24/7 providing support on everything from pregnancy nutrition to newborn feeding, and enjoy up to $329 in membership rewards, partner offers, infant formula, coupons, free samples, and lots more!

*Offer is a one-time $20 credit good towards a card purchase of $20 or more (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) at Shutterfly.com. Your order may only include one type of card and excludes calling cards and 3×5 cards. Offer valid for one-time redemption per member.

* Don’t forget to sign up for Dolly Parton Imagination Library program to score a FREE book every month for your child. Head on over here for more details.

…And you may also be interested in checking out the following post and reading through all of the helpful 500+ comments that were left – What are YOUR Price Points for Baby Items?

• Colleen says:

Thanks, Collin! Me and baby-to-be thank you for the freebies!!

• Beth says:

Too funny was just signing up for some sites at the same time you posted – now I have the full list – baby BOY is due in May :-)

• FuzzyPeach73 says:

I keep trying to get the Parents magazine, but it keeps telling me I have to put in a valid address for the hospital (even though I enter the exact address listed online). Anyone else having trouble with that?

• Tricia says:

As of right now there are still about 64 nursery bag times left to claim today! Just got one :)

• jennifer says:

The imagination library program is wonderful my boys have gotten a free book every month

• Sarah says:

Does anyone have any experience with the Ipsos I-Say survey company? Is it worth signing up for? Thanks!

• Carol says:

I’ve been with Ipsos for a few years. They are not my favorite company but they are decent. I’ve never not been credited for a survey with them.

• Rachel says:

Can anyone comment on the quality/ease of use for the nursing cover that is shown? (Seven Brand Udder) Thanks!

• debbie says:

Rachel, i have the purple cover and it is perfect, love it, better than one i had been using from target, worth the shipping cost, light material so it isn’t to hot in the summer, and the stiff top is great for holding it open to see your baby, go for it!

• kim says:

I don’t have the nursing cover but I do have the sling. I’m due in a few weeks so I haven’t used it yet. I kinda doubt I will because I’ve had a few friends chuckle when they saw it because they also ordered it and never used it. Its a pretty pattern but I wouldn’t say its anything special besides a simple loop of somewhat scratchy fabric. I have a Moby and plan to use that instead.

• debbie says:

i measured myself 3 times before ordering the seven slings carrier and when i got it i couldn’t comfortably fit my 3 month old baby in it, i really wanted to like it, but it just didn’t fit. The udder cover is great though

• Sara says:

I have the sling and never used it when my som was an itty bitty, but have used it to carry him sitting on my hip for at least a year now. It works great!

• Jamie says:

I bought the udder cover for my sister and she uses it all the time when she’s out and about. It has a very handy wire or something to hold out the material around your neck so you can see your baby easier. I would for sure recommend!

• Kasey says:

when you sign up for the baby talk magazine it gives you another offer for a free subscription to american baby!

• Brittany says:

Has anyone else actually received anything from the BeechNut deal? I signed up about 6 months ago, and I’ve never received anything from them.

• Kasey says:

Here is another freebie. It’s for a child safety kit in case. http://www.childsafekit.com/Default.aspx

• Rina says:

Also enfamil does great coupons for formula. Have a friend/family member to sign up and get more! I did this each time a niece or nephew was born and now I did it for my own son.

• Rina says:

There is also carseat cover. there was a link from the seven sling and udder cover site. Just pay shipping like the others.