This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Wednesday, January 9th, 2013 at 10:37 am.
Calling all you prego Hip2Savers or those of you with little ones! Below is a list of current baby related freebies and deals you can score…
* Head on over here and fill out the form to request a FREE subscription to BabyTalk magazine.
* Get a FREE Seven Brand Baby Carrier ($48 value!) when you enter the promo code FREE at checkout. You’ll just need to pay shipping, which is $11.95 for 2-8 day delivery. Please note that the reviews are mixed about the Seven Brand carriers and covers, so keep that in mind before ordering.
* Go here and fill out the form to request 7 FREE issues to Parents magazine.
* If you’re looking for another way to earn a little extra income or maybe you’d just like to have the chance to try out new products before they hit the market, then you may want to check out Ipsos I-Say Survey company. You’ll have the opportunity to take surveys and earn rewards that can be redeemed for money (in the form of an authorized check), donations and prepaid American Express cards. Most members receive surveys at least once each month with an average of about four per month, and the more surveys you take, the more points you earn. In addition, you’ll also have the chance to test new products and services before the general public.
* Go here and enter Yo-Baby’s Sweepstakes for a chance to win FREE YoBaby Yogurt. They’re celebrating first half-birthdays this year and welcoming all the new members of the YoBaby family! Each month, they’ll select 6 babies who will be turning 6 months old and give them the gift of 6 FREE 4-packs of YoBaby Yogurt.
* Get a FREE Seven Brand Udder Cover Nursing Cover ($34.95 value!) when you enter the promo code FREE at checkout (code will deduct $35-$40). You’ll just need to pay shipping which is $11.95 for 2-8 day delivery, so only $11.90 shipped after the code is applied.
* Head on over here and sign up for the FREE Monthly eNewsletter from Beech-Nut to receive a FREE Stage 4/Stage 5 Toddler Welcome Kit.
* If you’re looking to create inexpensive birth announcements, be sure to check out this York Photo offer! For a limited time, new York Photo customers can snag 60 FREE 4×6 prints with the code 60PRINTS at checkout. Note that you will need to pay shipping which should be around $3.74 making each print just $0.06 shipped right to your door! Awesome price!
*Head on over here to sign up with the Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards program and you’ll start off with 100 points! Also, be sure to go here (and scroll past this post) to see all codes that may still be available to enter for even more points.
* Daily at Noon EST, hurry on over to NurseryWater.com to score a FREE Elmo Nursery Bag Tag! Note that this freebie is only available to the first 100 each day, so if you’re not fast enough today, you can always try again tomorrow and over the weeks to come. These tags can be used on diaper bags, backpacks, book bags, or even lunchboxes!
* If you’re pregnant or recently gave birth and are looking for a way to snag a few inexpensive birth announcements and also receive free samples and coupons in the mail, you may want to sign up for Similac’s StrongMoms rewards program! Whenever you sign up for Similac StrongMoms (it’s FREE!), you may receive a unique code valid for $20 worth of premium birth announcements from Shutterfly!
Also, just for signing up, you’ll receive weekly prenatal emails focusing on Mom’s nutrition and baby’s growth and development, access to FeedingExpert: a service available 24/7 providing support on everything from pregnancy nutrition to newborn feeding, and enjoy up to $329 in membership rewards, partner offers, infant formula, coupons, free samples, and lots more!
*Offer is a one-time $20 credit good towards a card purchase of $20 or more (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) at Shutterfly.com. Your order may only include one type of card and excludes calling cards and 3×5 cards. Offer valid for one-time redemption per member.
…And you may also be interested in checking out the following post and reading through all of the helpful 500+ comments that were left – What are YOUR Price Points for Baby Items?