$1/1 Beech Nut Stage 4 or 5 Coupon = FREE Fruities Pouches at Kroger or $0.27 at Walmart

Just a reminder that this high value $1/1 Beech-Nut Stage 4 or Stage 5 Product coupon is still available! Use this coupon at Kroger to score FREE Beech-Nut Fruities On the Go Pouches! Check it out…

Beech-Nut Fruities On The Go Pouches $1
Use the $1/1 Beech Nut Stage 4 or Stage 5 Product coupon found here
Final cost FREE!

(Thanks and photo credit, Kroger Krazy!)

Or head to Walmart to score the following deals…

Beech-Nut Fruities On-The-Go $1.27
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final cost $0.27!

Beech-Nut Goodies $1.27
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final cost $0.27!

(Thanks, Amy and Photo Credit, I Heart the Mart!)

Let us know if you spot any more great deals to pair this coupon up with!

• Sarah says:

Thank you! This coupon seems to reset about every 2 weeks! I’ve gotten quite a few of these for free at Walmart where they are $.98.

• Brenda says:

Anyone know when the sale ends at Kroger?

• mary says:

Bummer. I can’t print from SS it keeps messing up my computer and now I just can’t figure out how to make it work. My lil man is ready to eat all this stuff too. Boo.

• Sarah says:

The fruities to go pouches are only $0.98 at my Walmart. My kids LOVE those pouches as snacks so the $0.98 full price is almost worth it to me.

• Annie says:

They can be free at Wal Mart as well. The Wal Mart in my area ad matches so long as it carries whatever the special says for size, flavor, etc. I think Wal Mart ad matches in most other areas as well.

• amy says:

This might sound dumb but is it like applesauce pouch on the go? And could I give to my one year old son?

• Sarah says:

Yes, they are. I gave them to my youngest when he was 1 (he’s almost 2). They just have to be supervised a little more closely so they don’t make a huge mess with them. :)

• Yes, just like the applesauce pouches. IMO they are not messy at all! The kids just suck them right up! So easy and mess free especially when out and about.

• amy says:

Thanks!! Kids messy? No wayyy ;) haha

• May says:

I use Apple Computer… and coupons from ” Redplum” and “Target Coupon” will be print off but it look all messed up on the messages above barcode and Pin# place…
    I’ve been having this issues for a while :(
    If anybody know to fix this problem…Please let me know, I appreciate it!

• Hilary C says:

These won’t print from Firefox on my computer, but they will from internet explorer. If you search for “Beechnut” in the hip2save coupon database, there are a few others that make them free too. I got 6 for free and two for .25 last time I went to Kroger with only one computer to print from.

• mary says:

Thank you. I tried IE and they printed. Makes no sense to me but thank you . Now if I can just remember not to use firefox next time.

• angela says:

Florida Publix stores has these on sale BOGO Free this week they are usually $.99 each so you can make $.99 for buying 2