Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes → New Renuzit and Garnier Coupons + CVS & Rite Aid Scenarios

6:55 AM MST

Head on over to where you can print the following new coupons…

$2/1 Garnier Nutrisse Haricolor

Use both of these coupons at CVS starting this Sunday, 1/13, to snag the following deals…

Buy 1 Renuzit Adjustable Air Freshener $0.88
Buy 1 Renuzit Fresh Accents Decorative Fragrance Holder (priced around $2)
Use the Buy 1 Renuzit Adjustable Air Freshener, Get 1 Fresh Accents Decorative Fragrance Holder Free coupon found here
Final cost $0.88 total – $0.44 each!

Buy 3 Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color or Color Foam $5.99 each
Total = $17.97
Use 3 $2/1 Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme coupons found here (will need 2 computers to print 3)
(or, use the $2/1 coupon found in the 12/9 RP or in the 1/13 RP)
Pay $11.97
Get $5 ECB when you buy $15 worth (limit 1 ECB per household)
Final cost $6.97 total – $2.32 each!

If you don’t have a CVS nearby, you can snag the following deal at Rite Aid starting 1/13…

Garnier Nutrisse or Herbashine Hair Color $5.99
Use the $2/1 Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme coupon found here
(or, use the $2/1 coupon found in the 12/9 RP or in the 1/13 RP)
Final cost $3.99!

*Remember, these deals don’t start until 1/13!

(Thanks, Hot Coupons Crazy Savings!)

Join the Discussion

• Kathy says:

I am new to CVS shopping as I don’t have one super close to my house. I just found an ECB for $4 that expired on Jan 7th. Does anyone know if I can still redeem this or is it now trash? Frustrating I forgot about it!! Thanks!

• Shayla says:

So I have to say I love Renuzit accent decors. I snagged a bunch of these on clearance for $.50 at my local Kroger the other day. I will note though that I have never seen them at any of my CVS stores =( Plus, in the fine print it states max value of coupon as $.97…other than clearance, I have never seen these as that cheap. May not even be worth it, as they retail for $1.78 at Walmart which means if CVS does carry them, they may be on the pricer side. Just a heads up.

• barb says:

I have had luck at CVS, but Rite-Aid will not take expired Up reward. I even contacted corporate with no luck. I lost about $10 because the UP rewards are only good for 7-14 days, so I am hesitant to do deals there anymore.

• Ashlie says:

Anyone know if the 1.50 off clorox 2 is still available? I cant find it.

• San says:

I have a garnier color nutrisse coupon from manufacturer for upto 8.99 value which I got in mail during a recent free sample offer that Collin posted earlier. If I use that coupon along with the new $2/1 coupons will they price adjust the remaining $3 dollars to other boxes. Can anyone answer pls as I am new to couponing.

• Samantha says:

Oh thank god you posted a hair dye deal, my greys are starting to sneak up on me again

• me says:

I just checked my local CVS while I getting more All detergent and they don’t have that Renuzit decorative thing, not even a shelf . so a ymmv on scoring the deal.

• Jenny says:

Does CVS take other store coupons? If they don’t then the coupon link for the Rezunit won’t work b/c it says “redeemable at WalMart”.

• Brittany says:

Thanks Collin!

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to