Shopko: 90% Off Christmas Clearance (+ Pampers Thick Care Wipes Possibly Only $0.29?!)

If you have a Shopko nearby, you may want to stop by tomorrow as I found a TON of items on clearance for 90% off at my local store!  Here are a few items I found:

*Wrapping  Paper on clearance for 90% off
*Ornaments on clearance for 90% off

*Christmas Card Sets $0.99 (Reg. $9.99)
*Gift Bags as low as $0.19 (reg. $1.99 – $5.99)
*Candles $1.79 (reg. $17.99)

*7′ Christmas Tree $32.99 (reg. $329.99)

I also found Christmas goodies marked down to 75% off…

*Planters 3-pk Peanuts $3.24 (reg. $12.99)
(Includes 12 oz. Honey Roasted Peanuts, 10 oz. Sweet n Crunchy Peanuts, and 12 oz. Cocktail Peanuts)
*Ferrero Collection $2.12 (reg. $8.49)
*Gingerbread House or Cookie Kits $1.99 (reg. $19.99)

+ Much More!

And, check out the email I received from reader Brandy…

My two local Shopko stores had their soft packs of Pamper’s Thick Care Baby Wipes for just $0.29! These are normally around $2! They also had the 30 ct. for just $0.19! I went to 2 stores and they both had them for these prices, so I was able to stock up!

Have you spotted these clearance deals at your Shopko store?

• Lacey says:

I went this morning and got (4) kitchen towels $0.69 each. (4)Wrapping paper $0.59 each. (9)Girls 5pc bath sets (Disney Princess, My Little Pony, Dora) $1.09 each. (8)Boys basketball bath sets $1.69 each. (6)Lip Smacker 3pc sets $1 each. (12)Plus other bath soaps for $0.40 each. My total on everything with tax $42 even. Retail w tax $422.38.

• WooHoo! Sounds like you rocked the deals! :D

• Lacey says:

Went back today and they had the girls hair accesories marked down 90% off too. I was able to get 29 sets-head bands, hair ties, and clips (Disney Princess, Fairies, Minnie Mouse and Dora) for $0.19 each! Was also able to get a dog bed at 90% for $1.99, plus a few other great deals. Todays retail w tax $227.77, I paid w tax $22.83. Very excited to pair some bathsets (mentioned above) with the new hairs accessories for some little girls upcoming birthdays! :)

• Kat says:

I was in there tonight and scored 4 boxes of pearl white tree ornaments, 4 strings of white tree pearls, 4 packs of gift tags, a remote for the outdoor Christmas lights, key chain breathalyzer, Christmas tree light clips for the house, and a really pretty snowflake tree topper for $20! I couldn’t believe it!!!

• Alisha says:

I MISS those Pampers wipes!!! They got rid of them in my regular shopping stores here in Southwest Minnesota :( Hope I can find them again!

• Tilla Ham says:

oh my gosh i would be so happy to find wipes at that price..i babysit a 6 month old and his mama packs his, but even though my youngest is 8 we still go through tons of wipes and even keep them in the car

• Tiffany says:

Anyone find the wipes discounted in Dubuque, IA?

• Amber says:

I wish my store had all that left. Went last week and there were only a handfull of things.

• Brandy Stasa says:

I went to another Shopko today. They had the Pamper’s thick care wipes there for $2.99 (the ones with the giraffe print). So I took one and had the lady scan them, and they rang up .29!!! So even if they aren’t marked, test to see if they are .29!!! I also got a big fluffy super soft pet bed for $1.99 regularly $19.99. Tons of bath gift sets (Spongebob, Spiderman, Princess, Hello Kitty, Fairies, etc) that are really big originally $17.00 for only $1.69!! Stocked up on a lot of these because they aren’t really Christmas themed, so they can be Birthday, Easter, Valentines gifts too!

• paula says:

My store had alot that was tagged like 50% off but rang up 90% off.

• Amber says:

went to mine today. Everything is still ringing up like 60% off. But they didnt realy have anything good left anyway.